Lights

The White Lotus

"Lights"

"Love may be a battlefield, but ours will always and will be worth the fight."

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

The camp of Lord Zhang Yixing was loud with the sound of spears. It was a noise of lust and pleasure. You can see firebearers roaming on the fields that night. The tents of his men were all lighted and under the shade of night, Yixing seemingly asked a maiden to make him tea while he commands Chanyeol, who was sitting next to him,  to send their best spy tomorrow when the wedding starts.

"Surely you know who you will choose. I trust you with that, Chanyeol." He said as he took the cup of tea the maiden had made, smelled the fragrance of it, and sipped.

"I will not fail you, Lord Zhang." Chanyeol bowed his head slightly before him.

"Good. Now, go and speculate every soldier for the mission. The North and South will not see my plan coming". A smirk appeared on his face.

He straightened his back ang stood up to watch from the open terrace, allowing him to see the vast war ships along the waters and his soldiers testing some fish oil bombs on the valley rocks. There were solid 100,000 soldiers that are going to strike on the first battlefield he will encounter. Yixing clearly outnumbered his opponents. That mind set made him confident.

 

You have no chance, Yifan. Your empire will be mine.

 

***

 

The moon was shining over the waters and was gleaming like there were diamonds on the sea floating. Joonmyun smiled and felt the cold air brush over his plump cheeks as he basked in the scenery of how beautiful the North was during the night.

The streets were silent and every house was sleeping. 

Joonmyun knew it was nearing midnight as the air grew colder and colder every minute. It came to him that he didn't bring an extra bolt of cloth with him earning him a shiver.

He went back; carrying a lamp with him. Slowly, Joonmyun tip-toed as he passed rooms. Considering his wooden bamboo slipper, the marble tiles were not helping him. He wouldn't want to cause a fuss.

Especially not the second time around.

When he turned to the left, where the direction of his room was, he was grabbed and a hand silenced his would be scream.

His eyes widened to the fact that his 'kidnapper' was just Yifan scaring him and laughing at the way Joonmyun was shaking.

 

"Y-Yifan...." Joonmyun's voice was quaking.

"Did it scare you that much?" Yifan was chuckling a bit and stopped when he heard the other sniffle softly.

"Hey...are you okay?" The taller man took Joonmyun's shoulders that was shaking crazily and tried to look at him with Joonmyun's head looking down. 

 

I didn't know he was this easily scared.

 

Yifan hugged him and comforted him with words. "It's alright. Calm down." He then patted Joonmyun's back and rested his chin on the brown haired boy's head. "I didn't mean to scare you....I'm sorry, Joonmyun. I will never let anything scare you again...I promise."

Joonmyun lifted his head as Yifan removed his chin and looked at the almost-teary eyes of Joonmyun. The smaller boy squinted his eyes and muttered.

"You remind me of a boy, Yifan. Someone who also promised me that. Someone who was very close to me"

Joonmyun remembered his childhood friend Jiang. It was almost the same promise he had made with Joonmyun. No wonder it sounded familiar to Joonmyun's ears.

"Yeah well, the only difference of me and that person is that I am more handsome." Yifan smiled and .

"Right...." Joonmyun sarcastically responded to the other and turned away to go back to his room.

 

"Wait!" Yifan said that made Joonmyun turn to him.

"I want to show you something."

He grabbed the smaller boy's hand and led him to a very large pond near a red pagoda behind the palace with a small bridge for them to cross. On the other side, there was this thick leaves and bushes.

"Are we allowed here? I mean, were gonna get caught if-" Joonmyun was cut off when Yifan told him to close his eyes.

"Shhhh...close your eyes and don't open them until I say so."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

 

Yifan led Joonmyun across the bridge with the smaller boy slightly shaking and hoping he wouldn't trip and fall into the pond. He relaxed as they reached the end. Yifan was shoving the leaves aside while Joonmyun kept his eyes shut.

"Okay...open your eyes."

 

The breathtaking scenery of a thousand fireflies lighting up a tall and beautiful plum blossom sent Joonmyun staring in awe. The flowers of the tree that fell down on it's own gave it a more enchanting atmosphere. 

"Yifan...it's...it's beautiful." He said as he continued to stare at the fireflies flying around the place. Yifan, who was just behind Joonmyun that was walking towards the tree, replied to the smaller boy.

 

"Yes...just like you."

 

Joonmyun suddenly stopped and turned to see Yifan smiling at him; inching closer and closer until they were just 5 inches apart. The smaller boy broke the space and hugged Yifan. He looked up at him and said,

 

"...Thank you." 

 

Yifan was caught amazed how Joonmyun captured his attention with his warm smile and with his eyes that were reflecting the light of the fireflies that were surrounding them. To Yifan, it was like he was staring into the sky with just Joonmyun staring back at him.

He couldn't help but pull Joonmyun closer....sealing their space with a kiss.

 

Yifan at first saw Joonmyun quite a bit surprised but he felt in his lips that Joonmyun was kissing back. 

 

With their eyes closed, they kissed under the moon.

 

Yifan coined a word of what he was experiencing...

 

 

It was love.

***

 


 

oh gosh guys this made me fangirl. Seriously!!! Ahhhhh they are so precious i mean oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! Hahaha sorry guys for fangirling. I can't help it! Imagine if this happened in real life ughhhhhhhhhh damn krisho feels

Anyways, i've been busy lately with life that I don't have time to update but yeah, here it is!  I'm trying my best to have time for this forgive meh XD