Tranquil

The White Lotus

"Tranquil"

"Love may be a battlefield, but ours will always and will be worth the fight."

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

You can see in Joonmyun's face that he was surely calm. The fact that they've thoroughly eased the problem in themselves and was now seen strolling in the garden with his husband to be. The conversation went from formal to something only they knew.

"I got to admit, you look beautiful as a girl." Yifan looked down to the brown haired man that was now raising a brow.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?" He smacked Yifan's shoulder while the other just laughed it off.

"You can choose." He replied.

Joonmyun admired the flowers while walking. his eyes trailed off from Yifan and started rolling them to whatever color or shade of flower caught his eye. Near the koi pond, there where different kinds of water lilies with different colors; white, pink, yellow, orange, and some array of dazzling,multi-colored petals.

They were all pretty but there was one flower that took him to kneel down beside the pond and stare at it from a distance.
 

It was a white lotus.

 

"Yifan, look!" He pointed at it with the taller one averting his eyes from Joonmyun to the flower.

 

"Ah, my family's sigil."

 

"Your family's sigil is a white lotus?"

 

He gave Joonmyun a small nod and proceeded to get the flower that was a few meters away from them. His shoes wasn't exempted in absorbing the water and was now holding the flower in his hands; allowing Joonmyun to see it up close and personal. 

"Now you're wet." He chukled.

"It doesn't matter anyway. Here." Yifan gave him the flower to hold and he could tell Joonmyun was in awe of it's beauty. 

"Some thing's like this should be away from war. Away from all the slaying and the killing." He gave a small frown in the mention of the word war. He hated it. He wished for it to disappear everyday when he wakes up. Peace was still far to reach but yet he had hope long enough to last a lifetime.

 

Joonmyun gave him back the white lotus.

Yifan placed it gently on the water; letting it flow back to where it wants to settle. The koi fishes in the pond were beneath him and was circling around his feet. Joonmyun gave a warm smile at them.

"Looks like they want to play with you."

"Looks like they want to be dinner." Yifan replied as he dodges the koi fishes in an attempt to not step on them.

"You're cruel. I'm leaving." Joonmyun teased Yifan as he stood and walked without looking back.

 

If Joonmyun thought Yifan would succumb to his idea of leaving him and letting the taller guy chase him, well, he was waaaaaay out of the line.

 

"Joonmyun, help. I'm stuck!" He shouted at the man who was now walking back to him. Yifan was a brilliant actor in the first place. Having to act while he was young when escaping troubles gave him an advantage. 

"Are you ok?! Here let me help you." Joonmyun stuck out his hand to Yifan. Once Yifan held him, he smirked.

 

"Gotcha."

 

"Wha-"

 

Before he could finish his sentence, he was pulled into the water and was now swimming with the fishes. Yifan laughed his off as Joonmyun  stood and had a lily pad on his head looking like a hat.

"Ugh, Yifan!!" he protested to what he did to him. The golden haired boy watched as Joonmyun turned to leave while getting most of the water out of his sleeves while mumbling. He put on a smile and ran towards Joonmyun and swept him off his feet which startled the other boy.

"Ahh! Put me down Yifan!" he squirmed around his strong arms with his face all red with water dripping down his hair strands..

"No can do. I don't want your feet to get dirty while walking."

 

"I hate you." Joonmyun said.

"I like you." Yifan winked.

 

Sehun watched the two from afar on a balcony; laughing at their mischiveous water fight like it was some theatre play being showed at every moon festival they celebrated. He hadn't seen his brother smile like that since he met Jiang. With a long sigh, Sehun reminisced the memories he saw when he was younger. He smiled.

He did not manage to notice Jongin, his friend, walking towards him.

"What are you smiling about, Sehun?" but before he wanted to ask again, he noticed Sehun was staring down at the two princes heading to the main house to change.

"Oh, I see." Jongin reassured it.

"I've never seen Gege smile like that in ages." Sehun said while turning around for the stairs."Let's go Jongin. I'm starving right  now."  Jongin followed behind.

 

 

Young Yifan was all alone in the bamboo forest along the flowing stream of the river bank tossing pebbles and hearing them make a sound whenever they got thrown. Until a small voice behind him spoke.

"Hey, I know you. You were the one who helped me get back to my cousins."  A cheeky girl about his age or possibly younger than him said with this huge brightening smile that could send a flock of wilder beasts blind.

"Oh, hello there!" Yifan returned a smile and got down from the rock he was sitting on. 

"So have you find your way into the forest?" Yifan asked the girl.

"Yes! I now come here everyday so  know this forest in the back of my hand." She smiled at him and asked a question.

"What's your name?" the girl picked up a stone and joined Yifan at throwing them in the river bank. 

"My nickname is Jiang. That means large." Yifan gave a hearty laugh.

"Oh well, I don't have a nickname yet but you can call me Ping. It stands for peace." The girl said.

"Ping? Well, that's nice for a girl's nickname!" He grinned widely.

 

"I forgot to mention something earlier when you found me crying that day.....I'm a boy, silly!" She or HE laughed where as Yifan stared for a moment to study if he was really a boy. 

 

"Oh."

 

***


Hey guys. Sorry for the wrong fanfic earlier. (╥︣﹏᷅╥)

I kind of messed up my other fic and The white lotus fic. But' I hope you'll like this :D Hwaiting~!