Captivity

The White Lotus

"Captivity"

"Love may be a battlefield, but ours will always and will be worth the fight."

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

Upon Kyungsoo's arrival on the Western Temple, Chanyeol hurried his long legs down to Lord Zhang's chamber; inhaling air rapidly as he spoke between words.

"He's back...Lord Zhang. The assassin." He ducked his head in respect before uttering the words that gave Yixing a pleased smile. 

"I must go see what he...brought me." In a few seconds, the playful smile turned into a treacherous smirk. How he was glad he had him here. He got off the dirty white mat and proceeded to the room where the prince was held captive. 

 

Junmyeon tried to struggle to loosen but it was just too tight. Kyungsoo had him at this. And besides, even if he broke his way out, he could have never passed the soldiers guarding the temple unless if he killed them, but...he couldn't. He never really did kill someone with his own hands. It was just his pure nature that rises above all his attributes and values.

His ears indicated that they were closing near. Heavy footsteps stomped the floor and vibrated against Junmyeon's skin. The door slid open and he found his kidnapper smiling in delight with Chanyeol behind  him and Minseok who tailed the two of them. Junmyeon couldn't help but get furious at the sight of this demon.

 

Lord Zhang, this was all your doing?!

 

"So we meet...Prince Junmyeon. Although I have imagined a proper introduction, this will have to do." Yixing gave off a smile before asking Minseok. 

 

"By the way, Minseok, where is this Kyungsoo? Has he left?"

"Umm...uh..."

 

Minseok was left dumbfounded and then turned his head to Chanyeol; hoping he would know where the assassin is. 

"He's...He just left to finish something, Lord Zhang."

"Oh, I see."

 

Yixing walked toward the trembling prince as he kneeled down to his knees to meet his face. Bit by bit, his index finger gently removed the sheet of cloth tied around his mouth. The seemingly silent prince suddenly burst out of misery. "Let me go you dull-witted clod! What are you planning to do with me anyway?!"

A small frown appeared on Yixing's facade as he was taken aback by the rude words he just heard from a prince who he thought was so royal. He thought wrong though. "My, how rude of you.", was what he replied. Slowly, he eyed Junmyeon's features. From bottom to top. "Yifan must have been a lucky man." He chuckled. "You're gorgeous." 

"Shut up." Junmyeon said sternly as he turned away his face; thinking about Yifan again.

"Minseok, Chanyeol, could you leave us for a moment? I would like to have a word with Prince Junmyeon...alone." 

 

The two silently went out of the spacious room and left the two. 

 

While still looking away, Junmyeon was startled by Yixing when he pulled out a knife and cut off his s. He just stared at him confused as he put away the knife. Yixing gladly smiled but Junmyeon knew there has to be something behind everything he does. His feet pushed himself far from him, crawling until his back was pressed against the wall. 

"Answer me seriously....what do you want?" Junmyeon asked intently but was very much close to a whisper. Yixing sighed as it was followed by a soft chuckle. The taller man inched closer to him; closer than he ever did before. Junmyeon tried to push him away but his hands were caught with Yixing grip.

"Besides having to conquer all the land for my Majesty and the pleasure of killing Yifan...isn't it a bit obvious?" Yixing wrapped his hands on Junmyeon's shoulders and hips; harshly pinning him down on the floor. He was in no position to slither away from the man. He was too strong and way too heavy for him to shove.

 

He regretted not having to take some training way back.

 

Cold hands were already going through Junmyeon's skin and lips kissing his neck. He was on the verge to desperately cry.

"No! Please!!" Yixing ignored him as he continued to strip Junmyeon off from his clothes. Fabrics could be heard being ripped outside the thin walls of the temple.

 

Not very far from the room, Minseok heard Junmyeon's No's and Stop's along with his mewls. He tugged Chanyeol's sleeve and made the other man look at him. "What is it Minseok?"

​"What do you think they're doing...? I heard a cry."

"Beats me. Maybe Lord Zhang is making him tell the whereabouts of the North's movement or something like that."

Chanyeol went back to writing a message to Kyungsoo to know where he is right now and that he needs to talk to him. A messenger pigeon was waiting for him to tie the message on it's leg. Minseok, on the other hand, fed it with crushed corn on his palm. 

 

Yixing stopped when he heard Junmyeon cry in the most innocent way. He looked at Junmyeon's exposed skin just above his chest and how his tears stained his puffed up cheeks. His hands were covering his eyes; silently tearing up more.

"You're lucky I didn't go all the way." Yixing smirked at him and stood up then left. 

Junmyeon sat upright and covered the upper half of his body with the yanked and tore up clothes. He did nothing but cry more and more just thinking about his husband. What if he kills Yifan? What if this will all go down to the dust? WHAT IF.

 

Minseok was ordered to bring Junmyeon a new set of clothes. He went inside the room slowly and had put them beside him. Minseok knew what his Lord Zhang did for this is not the first time he did this to someone. Deep in his gut says he's loyal to the West and to Lord Zhang but there was something in there that wanted this war to stop. Minseok felt sorry to Junmyeon.

"In behalf of Lord Zhang, I am truly sorry for what he did."

Junmyeon looked at Minseok and gave the smallest smile he could show.

"It's okay. I know it's hard for you too working with a bastard like that. Tell me..." Junmyeon looked down to his hands and to meet Minseok's face again.

"...why haven't you left serving the Western Empire?"

 

Minseok smiled as he remembered someone who was very dear to him. No, he was more than dear. He was also his everything. But he couldn't utter what he truly wanted to say to Junmyeon so he just gave him small hints.

 

"I...I'm bound to someone, Prince Junmyeon." He smiled. 

 

His name is Luhan, Your Majesty.

 

JLP2013+-+POST+DIVIDER.png

Ho ho ho! I just want to say Merry Christmas my dear readers! May you have your bias' body wrapped up under your christmas tree hahaha. I think this is going to be the last update for this year. I'll continue to write next January. I need to spend time with my folks and Mark Tuan this Christmas and also the New Year celebration. Thank you for reading. I REALLY 100X APPRECIATE IT. It's like your gift to me this Christmas. sarreh for the long message but yeah you get it. :)

Oh, I almost forgot. Look at these babies with WINNER. GOSHHH Ahhhh~

(mah babies with their daddies)