Chapter 4

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Run Chaerin. Run. She was running in the middle of yg building, Taeyang's serenading voice surrounding her. 

'Oppa! I'm sorry!' She screamed.

She tripped and fell to the marble floor. Screaming in pain, Taeyang's singing stopped and the faint cry of a baby could be heard. 

'Chaerin! Let me help you.' Bom was standing in front of her, nothing different, just good old Bom.

'Bommie! I'm so glad you here.'

Offering her hand, she helped Chaerin back onto her feet but let go before she could stand. Chaerin fell back onto the hard floor and winced in pain.

'You did a bad thing Chaerin. I trusted you' 

 

'Chae! Chae! Wake up, you're shouting.' Taeyang gently shook Chaerin's shoulders. Her eyes shot open and she was blinded by the sunlight. She turned to face Taeyang, and moved into his open arms.

'Bad dream?'

'Huh? Yeah, it was nothing' 

'Chae? Are you feeling OK? You've been acting really weird these past couple of days'

'Oppa, I'm fine. Just a little distracted' she said, smiling at him. 'You know it's really cute when you worry about me'

'Should I worry more often then?'

Chaerin didn't answer, but just lay there in his arms. He kissed her forehead and started combing her hair with his fingers.

'Hungry?'

'Mmm, how about pancakes?'

'Coming right up' He said hopping onto his feet and pulling Chaerin out of the bed.

'Oppa, why don't you make them and I stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter