Chapter 12

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Oppa, come take a selca with me.' They both posed in front of the polaroid camera, the two of them smiling cheek to cheek as the light flashed in their eyes.

'Ooh, oppa it's actually a really nice photo, look.' She shoved the photo into his hand as the picture became more visible. 

'Yeah, it's a good one, you look cute.'  He replied. 

Chaerin's face flushed red from his comment, 'Thank you' and she turned to face the door.

'Chaerin, you're up now.' A staff member called.

'Okay. Be right there.'

'Good luck! Hope it goes well.'

'Thank you! Keep your fingers crossed.' She said, smiling at him and walking out of the door. 

'You like her.' GD said, his voice serious. Taeyang jumped in surprise and turned to face him,

'What? Stop lurking around like that, you scared the hell out of me.'

'You definitely like her.'

'Nope, we're just friends. '

'Yeah, yeah, 'you're just friends' that's what they all say. One day, I think you two are going to become a couple and you know it.' 

'Hmm, well I'm here to prove you wrong. We're just friends, nothing more, nothing less.'

'One day.' GD whispered, 'one day.' He walked off into another room and Taeyang sighed out of his foolishness. Will we ever become a couple? No, YG wouldn't let us he thought. But I'd love to. He's right, I don't want to admit, but I like her, a lot. 

He looked up to the TV screen and spotted 2NE1 walking onto the stage. He walked onto the backstage and joined Teddy and Kush looking at 2NE1's performance from the side.

He was still holding on tight to the photo of the two of them and he carefully, without crushing it , slid it into his back pocket.

*

'Oppa, it's so magical. Look.' she said, pointing out of the window. The snow had started falling lightly and sticking to the ground and car. Chaerin smiled at the thought of a white christmas, so did Taeyang.

'What are you smiling about?' They both said in unison.

'Jinx!' They said again, laughing at each other.

'It's the snow. I love a white Christmas.'

'Me too.' It's going to be even better when I propose to you he mused after. He sped up the car as he pulled out onto the highway.

'Why the rush? We have all the time in the world.'

'I…' Come on Youngbae, come up with a valid excuse he thought, 'I just really need the loo' he replied.

She laughed at his worried response and said 'Okay'.

He gripped the steering wheel even more out of nervousness and started puffing out air in frustration.

'Oppa, are you sure you're okay? Do we need to stop?'

'No, no. Don't worry, I'm just a little impatient.'

*

'Noona! We're here!'

'Why you little-' she jumped out of her seat to grab them but was held back by Minzy and Dara.

'Bom, calm down, they're here now, that's all that matters.'

'But your still late.' She growled at them.

'Sorry' they mumbled, bowing at her.

'Bom, is that everybody?'

She quickly counted the people in the room,

'Yep. Right. Since it's now snowing, I thought he should do it outside. You know, it's much more magical then. Everyone knows where to go.'

She rushed outside of the studio and the rest started pulling out their pieces.

'Bom, are you sure you've got everything? It's working fine right?' Dara questioned whilst pulling her back.

'Yes, yes, we've done three test runs. Now, stop asking me about it, it's making me stress.'

'Control freak.' TOP teased, walking up behind her in the corridor.

'Oppa! Shut up!' she replied, slapping him on the back. 'I only want the best for the two of them, unlike some people.' she said, looking at him.

'Still a control freak.'

'Argh! Like I said, don't push too many of my buttons, I'm not in the mood.' 

'Alright, I'm j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter