Chapter 2

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

Without even thinking of it, Chaerin replied quickly with a 'yes'.

*Sent*

She hurries out of the recording room, and runs towards the elevators. Scrap that, she thought. She quickly hurries down the stairs, her heart racing. Stopping on the last step, she noticed Taeyang's proposal sign propped up against his legs. 

'I love you' he mouthed, noticing her. 

'I love you too' she told him back.

*

 

'Youngbae! This isn't funny! I don't like the dark.' She squealed, hugging her legs and resting her head on her knees.

'Youngbae! Where are you? I'm really scared now!'

Suddenly, he loops his arms around Chaerin and lifts her off the ground. 

'I'm here. Right beside you by beautiful fiancée.' He spins her around, her hair flying upwards, squeals of joy echoing around the room.

Taeyang laughs and comes to a stop, still hugging her. He takes a deep breath in, his nose filling with the sweet scent of Chaerin's perfume. She's mine. All mine he thought.

'What are you two lovebirds giggling about', Bom asked, leaning against the door frame. 

'Bommie!' Chaerin exclaimed.

'Hey Bom'. She's followed by Dara and Minzy into the practice studio.

'We're getting married' Youngbae blurted out. 

'Oppa! We were meant to tell them later! Aish'

'WHAT? ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS! THAT'S AMAZING!' Bom screamed.

'Of course, only Bom', Taeyang muttered under his breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter