Chapter 3

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What is she up to again?'. Teddy dropped his phone onto the desk behind him and swivelled round to face the computer.  *click* *click*. He tried to forget about it, but Chaerin kept playing on his mind. He pushed his black glasses up onto the bridge of his nose, his head and eyes aching from looking at the screen. 

9:00pm. Too early he thought. Stretching back in his chair, he jumped when she walked through the door.

'Teddy, I need to talk to you'

'Yeah, you already said that. What's up kiddo?'

'It's about Taeyang. I haven't told him yet.'

'Chaerin, you can't not tell him. He needs to know. After all, you are getting married.'

'I don't want to hurt him.'

'You're gonna hurt him even more if you just go'

As the sound of footsteps and laughing gradually come closer, the two of them silenced. Chaerin recognised Taeyang's distinctive laugh and clicking heels and gestured Teddy to not say anything.

'You have two weeks' Teddy whispered. 

' I know! Quit telling me that!' Chaerin snapped. 

'Please Chaerin. You have to tell him. If you don't , I will.'

'You dare-', 

'Shhh! They're going hear us! You better go.'

She tiptoed out of the room, and dared to peek through the glass of next doors studio. In there sat, GD and Taeyang, music playing from the speakers. She noticed Taeyang looking at something. Wait, it was his phone.

*beep*. Chaerin grabbed her pocket and ran to the elevat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter