Chapter 9

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What?! Unnie, you're okay right?'

'I'm fine now. Nothing came up on the MRI scan'

'I'm glad. You better be coming back to Korea now that you're pregnant. Please say you'll come back'

Chaerin dropped her last top into her bag and zipped it up. 

'Well, yes, I am coming back but I'm going to stay another week'

'Why? Just come back now. Me, the girls, sajangnim; in fact all of YG are missing you.'

'I know, but I'm going to clear my head first.'

'Okay, but be quick!'

'Yeah, goodbye unnie!'

'Bye bye!'

She ended the call and slipped her phone into her back pocket before picking up her bag. 

'Thank you'

'Thank you Ms Lee. I wish all the best for you'

Her phone buzzed and she opened up the text

'Hey, are you ready to go now? I'm waiting outside :)'

She pressed the ground floor button and the elevator doors flung open. She took a shy step into it and the silver doors quickly shut back together. She noticed her reflection in the doors, it's curved structure making parts of her body stick out in sharp points. The elevator stopped and a young woman stepped inside.

'Expecting?' 

'Yeah, how did you know?'

'You can tell, you're bump is starting to show'

'Really? You noticed before I did' she said.

The elevators reached the ground floors and Chaerin quickly slipped out and walked to the entrance doors. She scanned the car park and spotted her friend waving with both her arms, a huge grin spread across her face.

'Emily! So glad to see you again'

'And you! It's nice to see you're doing okay. And what's this?' she said, pointing at Chaerin's stomach. 'Oo, baby bump appearing already' she chuckled. Chaerin just sighed and smiled at Emily. 

They both climbed into the car and Chaerin let out a deep breath. It's nice to know I'm finally going home she mused. 

'You know I'm glad you're going back to Korea, but I'm sure gonna miss you'

'Awh, I know hun, I'm gonna miss you too'

Emily turned the car out onto the main road and Chaerin rolled down the windows. Aah. Fresh air at last she thought.

*

'You're going to find her?! That's great! She said she would be flying back after about one week'

'Awesome. That gives me plenty of time. I'm flying there tomorrow by the way. In case you miss me' he chuckled.

'Oppa! I'm not gonna miss you. Geez'. Bom remarked. 'Anyway I was going to ask you, when are you going to marry her?'

'Well, I did ask her a couple of weeks before she suddenly left. I'm thinking maybe I should ask her again? Properly this time'

'You should!' Dara piped.

'But how? I've got to really make it special, she's hard to please'

'Then you've come to the right people. We know exactly what she likes'

The girls all nodded in agreement and Taeyang sighed in relief.

'Okay!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter