Chapter 15

8 letters, 3 words...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Unnie, you look beautiful. I'm very jealous right now, I wish I could get married too.' Dara said, looking at Chaerin through the mirror.

Chaerin sighed nervously as Minzy passed her the bouquet of flowers. 

'Omma, you look amazing.' Mina said, peeking her head through the door.

'Come here honey, give omma a hug.' 

Mina ran to Chaerin and jumped into her arms, holding a yellow primrose in her hand.

'Appa looks really handsome. Here.' She said, putting the yellow primrose behind Chaerin's ear.

'Thank you my little maid of honour.' Chaerin replied, tickling her.

Mina had recently turned 3, a bright, bubbly little child with long brown hair, just like Chaerin's.

'Mina, we're about to start, you go with Dara and I'll see you in a little while.' Chaerin said, handing her over. She turned to face the mirror once again and corrected her posture, a firmer grip on her bouquet of flowers.

'Chaerin, it's time.' Her dad said, holding out his arm. She linked her arm with his and he pushed open the door. 

Chaerin's veil fell in front of her face as everyone in the pews turned face her. She spotted her mother and sister in the front and smiled at them. 

She walked up to stand next to Taeyang who whispered,

'You look amazing.'

'Omma! You're so beautiful.' Mina shouted impatiently.

*

'Do you Dong Youngbae, take Lee Chaerin to be your lawfully wedded wife?'

'I do.'

'And do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter