Chapter 9

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Children playing, birds chirping, and couples laughed merrily – life was moving in rapid pace on this sunny day but none of that mattered to the couple that lied on the bed wrapped up in each others embrace; limbs and lips tangled with one another as they engaged in a passionate lip lock.

 

Kris wasn't joking the other day when he told Aeri to come over so they could continue their little session from the pool house. The moment she stepped foot into his studio and said her hellos, she was whisked away to his king size bed for soft kisses that quickly escalated to tongues clashes and lip bites.

 

“Why are you always so tempting, hm?” Kris growled as he released his girlfriend's lips to rub his nose against her jawline. He inhaled her sweet scent and practically moaned, the coconut scent driving his mind wild and nearly wiping the rational side of his conscious blank. He hummed against her skin and lightly nipped at her chin. “Coming to my place all alone, dressed in nothing but this little dress.” Kris stole a glance down Aeri's fine body and he could have sworn his pants grew tighter because he had fail to noticed his girlfriend's short dress had somehow rose up until her racy appeared for his hungry eyes. Her gorgeous legs were out for him to see and so was her crotch – he wasn't sure how well he could actually hold up today.

 

And Aeri wasn't exactly far off from what Kris was feeling either. She too felt the intensity of this moment and she could almost feel what was to come for the day. As Kris' soft and warm lips busied themselves along her jawline, she had to hold onto Kris' biceps tightly, his deep husky voice sending a bundle of tingles down her spine. She mewled and sighed at each of her boyfriend's touch, either from his lips or large hands, as she lied almost vulnerably beneath the large man.

 

“We really need to talk about your wardrobe choice, baby.” Kris continued, his hands had now traveled their way down Aeri's soft body, only stopping when he reached the hem of the polka dotted dress. “Everything you wear is an invitation for me....” Aeri gasped in shock when she felt Kris' cool hands reached her inner thigh and the grip she already had on his arms, tightened. “It's like a little kitten walking into a dragon's den.” He chuckled lowly and Aeri could feel his chest rumbling. “There's no chance.” He finished with a purr, rubbing Aeri's inner thighs in light, sensual rubs.

 

“I wanted to look nice for you.” Aeri miraculously found her voice, though it was fairl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter