Chapter 1

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whoa.” Aeri gasped in amazement when Kris released her lips, her full cheeks tinted with a blush. “Was this your first time making out with a boy?” Kris asked, caressing the apples of his girlfriend’s cheeks lovingly. He was entranced by her glazed expressions, her pink lips parted to catch her breath, and the way her hazy eyes stared up at him. Goodness, can my girl get any more precious?

Aeri shook her head, still struggling to catch her breath from the intense kisses, before answering, “No, there were others before.” At the reveal, Kris’ face scrunched up in disbelief. What? No way. “What? Don't give me that look.” The small girl defended. “It's not like you've never made out with other girls.”

 

Touché short stack. Touché. Kris composed his expression and nodded, though a part of him was still bugged out about Aeri kissing other boys. He found it unbelievable that she had even kissed other boys because as far as he knew, her first date was with him. Aeri may be 19 years old, but coming from a strict background and having two overprotective brothers, she didn’t get the chance to date guys like other girls or even go out freely. The only reason he even had a chance with her in the first place was because they were close family friends. The two grew up together and he luckily had her family’s approval. Which was a blessing because Kris had been crushing on Aeri for the longest time.

 

“How many boys had the luck then?” He wondered, distracting himself by playing with the ends of Aeri’s sweater. “Only two but it was never like this.” She revealed, finally regaining her breath. Kris’ jealous and possessive side was still burning hot but another part of him perked up after hearing the end of her sentence. “So I'm the best?” Kris wondered, the corners of his lips quirking up into a proud smile. Aeri rolled her eyes. “Don't let your ego inflate.”

 

“I can teach you how to kiss properly, you know?” The tall man jokingly offered, though he was hoping his dear girlfriend would agree. Kris was three years older than Aeri and much more experience. Unlike her, he didn’t have strict parents or protective relatives. He was an only child who had the freedom to do what he wanted as long as he was safe.

Aeri lips quirked up at the suggestion and she backed away, though she couldn’t get far because she was sitting on top of her dresser. “I don't need a teacher.” Aeri disagreed with a shake of her head.

“Right.” Kris scoffed pinched his girlfriend’s cheeks. “Let’s just ignore how you bit my lip.” He cooed teasingly. Sure she kissed two other boys but he knew whatever she did with the two wasn’t much because she was still very much clumsy with her kisses and movements.

“I'm sorry!” The innocent girl exclaimed in embarrassment.

“I'll teach you.” Kris repeated, this time serious as his eyes zeroed in on Aeri’s lips.

 

 

“First off, place your arms around my neck.” Kris grasped Aeri’s small wrists into his hands and slipped them around his neck. “Just like this.” He was already standing comfortably between her legs so all he needed to do was close the distance between them. “Next, we'll hold each other real close.” Kris’ arms fitted against the curve of her waist and he easily tugged her forward, sliding her against the wooden dresser until they were chest to chest. “Like this.” He whispered.

 

A blush immediately inflamed the apple of Aeri's cheeks at their close proximity and a smile crawled onto Kris lips at his girlfriend’s innocence. “Then we get closer and closer.” Kris inched forward slowly, his lips getting closer to Aeri’s. “And then we seal our lips.” He pressed his lips against hers firmly, molding the fleshy pillows together. “Don't be afraid to pull me closer. And when things get more intense, take short breaths through your mouth.” He taught. “And when I bite and your bottom lip.” Kris explained while demonstrating, nibbling on his girlfriend's lips gently after running the tip of his tongue across her bottom lip. “I'm asking for permission

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter