Chapter 9

You Shake My Heart Up

Chapter 9


 

 

"Hyuuung~ Make some more popcorn please~" Jimin plead while pulling the sleeve of Jin's shirt.


"Aish! No way!" Jin removed Jimin's hands from his sleeve.


"Ehhh~ Hyung please!!"


"The of the movie is up next. I don't want to miss it!" Jin told him without even removing his focus from their wide tv screen.


"We'll just pause the movie for you! Please hyung! I'm craving!!" Jimin said with puppy eyes.

"Yeah! And I want caramel flavor this time." J-hope added while holding the empty bowl up high.


"Hey put that down! It might accidentally slip off from your hands and hit sleeping beauty's head." Rap Monster warned J-hope and pointed at Suga who was sleeping peacefully next to him on the floor.

J-hope immediately put down the bowl and passes it to Jimin who's sitting next to him on the sofa.


"You're no fun hyung! How are we going to enjoy the movie without popcorn?!" Jimin whined like a baby at Jin and hugged Jungkook who was sitting on his other side. Jungkook immediately pushes Jimin away from him.


"Stop it hyung, I can't hear nor understand the movie anymore!" Jungkook complained.


"But popcooooooorn!! We need popcooooooorn~ My oh-so-delicious-yummy-yum-yum popcooooooorn~" Jimin continued to whine and switch position to hug J-hope.

J-hope hugged him back and they whined together.


"Aigoo! Pause the movie!" Jin yelled and that made Jimin & J-hope cheer in delight.

Jin stood up and glared at them. "You both are really annoying."


"And you love us for that," Jimin told Jin with a teasing smile while J-hope made some undescribable aegyo towards Jin.
 

Jin closed his eyes and controlled his rising temper. He snatched the bowl from Jimin's lap and walked towards the kitchen.

 

"Don't dare to continue watching without me," Jin added before entering the kitchen.


Rap Monster rolled his eyes and paused the movie.

"Impossible." Jungkook suddenly said and chuckled.

"What's impossible?" They asked him. Jungkook stretched his arms and then flop them on the sofa.


"Suga hyung didn't even move an inch even if you both already cause too much noise pollution and Jin hyung yelled," Jungkook said laughing cutely while looking at Suga on the floor who was hugging his soft gray pillow tightly. They laugh along with the maknae.

 

"If that pillow is his girlfriend, She might leave him because of too much affection, possessiveness and him being this clingy." J-hope said and Jimin high-fived him.


"Or she might die because of lack of air, just look at how he holds it!" Rap Monster added and they burst into laughter.

J-hope pulled out his phone from his wallet and started stealing shots of sleeping Suga on the floor.


Jimin pulled Jungkook into a tight hug and started mocking the pillow with his high-pitched voice. "Omg Oppa! You're suffocating me with too much love~ Hahahaha!"

Jungkook looked at Jimin with his infamous judging look and it made Rap Monster & J-hope laugh like crazy retards.


"Yah! What are you guys laughing at?! Pause the movieee!" Jin shouted at them from the kitchen and it made them laugh more and yell "Pabo!" in unison towards Jin.



"Hey guys, you think Hana & V are on good terms upstairs?" J-hope asked them out of the blue.

They all shrugged.


"They should be. I don't want Hana to regret coming back here & I won't tolerate V's rude attitude." Rap Monster said then he lean his back on Jungkook's legs.


"Well.. we aren't hearing any screaming or banging from V's room so maybe they're okay and having fun in his room," Jimin answered innocently but all of their eyes pop out after he said it.


"Why does your statement sound so wrong," Jungkook asked Jimin with an unreadable expression.

"What do you mean-Oh n-no! That wasn't my--"

Rap Monster cut Jimin and stood up immediately. "Jungkook, you heard it wrong. Now cover your eyes." Jungkook nodded and covered his eyes.

"Yah you rascal! Come here!!" Rap Monster shouted and attacked Jimin.


"Rap Mon! Hyung! I c-can explain! AACKHCK--"
 

J-hope on the other hand can't prevent his laughter so he laughed hard while watching Rap Monster strangling Jimin.

Jungkook peeked and started laughing too when he saw Jimin's priceless facial expressions.

"Use appropriate words in your sentence next time. Aish!" Rap Monster told Jimin before releasing him. Jimin nodded while coughing.

He saw how J-hope is laughing like a wild horse beside him and he glared at him.

"What? It was too funny and your face-hahahaha!" J-hope tried to explain but end up laughing more.

 



Then suddenly they heard a groan which made them shut their mouths. Their laughter and noise woke Suga up.

They saw him stretching and sitting up on the floor.

The boys immediately sit properly and acted as if nothing happened.

Jungkook acted like he was counting Rap Monster's hair one by one even if it was impossible.
Jimin acted like he was engrossed with the movie even if it was paused.
J-hope grab his phone acting like he was talking to someone even if his phone is upside down.
Rap Monster on the other hand acted like he was playing with his dimple by poking it over and over again.

Suga look at them with his tiny eyes and said. "Strange. I thought I heard a commotion and it disturb my sleep."


"Ha-ha-ha! What are you talking about?" Jimin asked.


"Why would we even disturb your sleep?" Jungkook added still counting Rap Monster's hair strands.


Suga scratched his head and shrugged. "But I heard your irritating voices."


"It's all in your dream!!" J-hope suddenly shouted and it made Suga look at him suspiciously.


"I mean.." J-hope continued nervously and acted like he was talking to the phone again. "Y-yeah! Stop daydreaming.. Ah~ Arasso.. Bye." Then pretended to end the call.


Suga just rolled his eyes and accidentally caught your presence while walking down the staircase.



"Hana!" He called you but you didn't hear him because you were still dazed and in a trance.

 

You just keep on walking down the stairs holding the tray of untouched food.

All the boys were watching you and they saw how you were shaking a bit and it made them worry and run towards you immediately.
 


Rap Monster was the first one to get near you and he blocked your way. You stopped walking but you're still looking down on the food which make them hard to see your face.

"Hana.." Your cousin called you but you didn't respond.


"Hana, is everything okay?" He asked you.


You slowly lifted your head up and their eyes automatically opened wide when they saw your tears flowing down your pinkish cheeks.

"That's t-the only thing I'm h-hoping now oppa.. E-everything to be okay.." You weakly said and bit your lip. They saw how you're trembling.


"Let me take this first." Rap Monster hold the tray and tried to get it from you but you didn't loosen your hold on it.
It made them all startled.

"Hana.." He softly said and you let go of the tray. He got it from you and brought it to the kitchen leaving Suga, Jungkook, Jimin & J-hope in front of you.

You lowered your head and took a step forward planning to get away from this place for now and have alone time but Jimin stopped you.

 

Jimin lifted your chin up and you look at each other eye to eye. Jimin cupped your face and wiped your tears using his thumb.

"Why are you crying?" He asked you.

"Is it because of V?" Suga asked this time and you only closed your eyes letting a tear fall down from your eye.

"Did he hurt you, Noona?!" Jungkook asked you with an unbelievable expression. Jungkook look up to his V hyung so much and it will be hard for him to believe that he hurt you but if he really did, he won't forgive him easily that's for sure.

 


J-hope pushed Jimin a little to the side to face you. "What did he do to you huh?! Tell us!"

You abruptly wiped your tears using the back of your hands and shook your head no.

Rap Monster walked back to the staircase along with Jin.

"Hana! Are you alright? What happened?!" Jin asked you worriedly but you keep your mouth shut.
You don't want to tell them that Taehyung pushed you away like he didn't need you in his life anymore. It will make them pity you.

"Where's that bastard?!" Jimin walked past you and was about to go to Taehyung's room but you stopped him.

 


"No. He w-wants to be alone.." You told him and he just look back at you with a bemused look.

You let go of Jimin's arm and look at all of them.
 
"And so am I.." You continued.


You started your tracks and headed out of the house. Rap Monster tried to stop you but you showed him your pleading hurt eyes and told him you badly needed to get away from here so he let you.

The boys were left astounded and stunned by their places.


"I'm going to follow noona." Jungkook told his hyungs and they all nodded. He run out and search for you.


Rap Monster started to walk upstairs.


"Where are you going?" J-hope asked Rap Monster.
 
 
 


He continued to go up and answered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to punch some sense into V's head."
 
 
 
 

 

Author's Note:
I would like to thank all my new subscribers!
Sorry, I can't mention you all here because you're too many.

For all the awesome comments, thank you also!
Your comments help me a lot to keep this fan fiction going.
Sorry for some of my grammatical and typographical errors.
I'll edit and fix it if I'll have free time.
 
Happy 1000+ views!
I hope you'll keep on supporting me and this story.