Chapter 5

You Shake My Heart Up

Chapter 5


 

 

You look at J-hope as your eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean, oppa?" You asked him.

J-hope look back at you from the other side of the dining table.

He remembered what happened this morning. "It's the second time he walked out from us & it's kind of annoying to be honest."

"Is there something wrong? Did you do something to him? Why did he walked out? Did you offend him or what?" You asked him worriedly then look at them with questioning eyes. 

You didn't mean to bombard J-hope with questions but you're really feeling anxious now. You wanted to know why Taehyung is acting this way towards everyone especially to you.

J-hope look at Rap Monster. He's asking for permission if he can tell you about the incident this morning & Rap Monster replied a nod to him.

"Well.. V is the last one to know that you''ll be arriving today & just this morning.. he had a panic attack." 

"What?!" You looked at him shocked.

Jimin suddenly blurted out. "He was shaking, Hana!! And holding his chest like he's running out of air! If only you saw his face! It's unreadable--" 

"Yah! Shut up!" The other boys shouted at Jimin when they saw how you flinched & reacted when you heard how V looked like when he's having his attack. 

J-hope quickly retreated what Jimin said. "But don't worry! He's breathing back to normal as you can see awhile ago when you saw him. He's 100% fine, okay?" You nodded slowly not really knowing if you'll believe him.

"And he's not the only one, Hana. We're all shocked when we knew about your comeback... V just.. Uhh.. responded to the news more emotionally, I guess." Suga added. You suddenly got confused if V's reaction was a good sign or a bad one.

But you sense that it's a bad sign because you know panic attacks are caused by discomfort & fear. 

"Is he uncomfortable knowing I'm coming back? Did it scared him to that extent that he suffered a sudden attack?" You mentally asked yourself, contemplating everything.

You're slowly realizing what's going on now. You heave a sigh.

You have thought about this for a million times in the past, there's a big possibility that they'll be mad at you when you come back here. Your mind was filled with negative thoughts like imagining them raging in anger towards you once they see your face. 

But you have expected Taehyung would be the least person to act this way. You know he'll understand you cause he's your bestfriend after all, right? And in fact, He's the most understanding person you have ever met in your life next to your Mom. He also forgives people easily because he's just too kind which made you hope he'll still welcome you with open arms even if the others don't. And that made you look forward on seeing him again.

But it never crossed your mind that maybe you're already taking him for granted knowing that he'll always be on your side no matter what and you never thought of him having this kind of treatment towards you because you have this feeling he can never do such things to his own best friend.

"Just tell me if he isn't happy to see me again.." You weakly said with a frown.

"Hey, don't say that! We're all pleased to see you, Noona." Jungkook told you.

You fake a smile. You're hurting inside, that's for sure.

"Except for him though." You whispered but they actually heard you say it.

They witness how you bit your lower lip preventing yourself to drop a tear infront of them.

They all know that you're such a cry baby but you never cried infront of them. They only see you cry when you're in tears of joy not in sorrow. They are aware that you only show your weak side to Taehyung. He's your crying shoulder.

 

You stared at your hands laying on your lap. You're contemplating everything inside your head.

He didn't welcomed you, didn't return your smile for him and he just walked out awhile ago. And to top it all, he can't even look at you in the eyes. He never laid a single glance at you since you arrived.

You clearly realized everything now... He seems avoiding you in purpose or something. 

He's totally acting different... like he isn't your best friend.

This totally isn't what you expected to received from him. 

"Aniyo.. Maybe V is just having his tantrum or something, right guys?" Jin asked them and the others nodded.

"You think so?" You asked looking at Jin with hopeful eyes and he nodded.

"We all think so." Rap Monster said with a slight smile & continued.

"Honestly, Everyone was devastated & in grief when you left. They even hated me for letting you go but after 2 to 3 months, they learned how to overcome & deal with the situation. V was the most affected one though."

"He wasn't his usual self back then." Suga interrupted.

"But he cope up too after a few months. I really do think he's okay now in terms of this and Jimin is right, maybe he's just throwing a tantrum now." Jin continued with a comforting smile.

"I hope you're all right. I can't bear it if anyone of you is holding a grudge towards me.. especially him. He's my best friend."

You look down and sniffed.

"Just talk to him after lunch." Rap Monster suggested.

"And make it up with him." Jungkook added.

"You can bring his lunch up to his room and feed him! I'm sure he'll like it cause he loves to be treated like a baby & maybe that will make his tantrum go away~" J-hope chuckled at his suggestion. You slightly smiled back.

"Cheer up now, Hana. V can't endure you as much as we can't." Suga told you.

"Ne! Jin hyung cooked your favorite dish today so smile, Noona." Jungkook said pointing at the Spicy Chicken Buldak & Grilled Marinated Beef Bulgogi on the table.

Your face slowly lighten up. They really know you too well that they can easily cheer you up with those thoughtful words & sweet efforts.

You shifted your gaze to Jin. "Omo! You shoudn't have but thank you, Seokjin Oppa!" You showed him your eyesmile.

"Hooray! She's smiling again~" Jimin sang then grinned.

"No problem. There should be a cake for you too but.." Jin looked at Suga and he sighed.

Suga raised his brow & scorned.

You giggled seeing Suga's expression. "It's okay. I bet Yoongi oppa didn't intend to burn it." 

"At last! Someone who understands me." Suga fist bumped the air with a huge smile. They laughed at Suga's sudden reaction.

Rap Monster clapped his hands to get all your attention.

"Okay let's eat now please! I'm really starving." Rap Monster said with a funny pout.

You all laughed at him before starting to eat your lunch.

You were all eating with smiles on your faces when you suddenly remembered Taehyung's and your Hoseok oppa's new nicknames that you only knew today.

"Yoongi oppa." You called Suga.

"Yeah?" He asked after drinking water.

"Can I know why TaeTae & Hoseok oppa have new nicknames now?" 

He nodded. "We're a known hip-hop boy group named Bangtan Boys a.k.a. BTS, Hana."

"Hip-hop boy group?!" You gasped and he nodded. 

"Yeah. We sing, dance, perform, compose and many more as a group."

"And that explains why we have our own stage names." Rap Monster added.

"My stage name is Rap Monster, Rapmon for short. I'm the leader & main rapper in BTS." He said with a cocky smile. You nodded and take note of his stage name.

"Mine is Jin and I'm the vocalist in the group." Jin smiled at you & you smiled back.

"Suga, The Lead rapper. That's me." Suga said pointing at his chest.

"I'm your hope! Lead rapper & dancer, J-hope!" J-hope winked at you two times and it made you giggled.

"My stage name is still Jimin but you can call me Chim Chim if you want~" You giggled at Jimin. "I'm the lead vocalist, main dancer & most charming member in BTS!" Jimin showed you a simple yet amazing dance move using only his arms and hands which impressed you a lot.

"Jungkook is my stage name~ I'm the main vocalist, rapper, lead dancer and maknae!" Jungkook grinned widely.

"Wait! You have so many positions in the group, Kookie." You said.

"Well, He isn't known to be our golden maknae for nothing." Rap Monster said proudly.

"He's the best! A very talented cutipie~" Jimin teasingly said while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook blushed a bit because of the compliment.

You nodded and tried to remember all their stage names & positions.

Then suddenly Rap Monster yelled. "And... 1! 2! 3! We are the-"

"Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida~" They all said in chorused with matching hand gestures. They're like pointing guns downwards then bowed.

You gasped. "Woaaah! Daebak!"

You clapped your hands as you feel impressed & proud of them. "That was sooo cool!"

"Gomawo~" Jungkook cheerfully sang to you.

 

"Uhh.. what about TaeTae? What's his position?" You hesitantly asked.


"His stage name is V. He's our vocalist too & he's known as the 4D alien in our group." They all chuckled after Rapmon said that. 

"4D Alien?"

"You know how weird that guy is!" Jimin said and you all laughed.

"He's like from another planet or galaxy." J-hope added while holding his stomach laughing. You laugh along imagining Taehyung is really from another side of the universe.


"I wanna see you perform! I bet you're awesome on stage!" They showed you their conceited smile.

"We'll inform you if we have any upcoming performance." Suga assured you.

"I'll finally see noona in the audience as we perform!" Jungkook excitedly said.


"I'm worried though.." Everyone looked at Jin.

"..What if Hana got squeezed & crushed by our fangirls in the audience."

Your jaw drop by his statement. "Yah!! I'm not weak & I won't get--"

"Jin's right. You should have a VIP seat infront." Rapmon said while nodding.

"Are you serious? Don't tell me your group is super famous that you already have thousands or even hundreds of fans." You rolled your eyes saying this.

"You can say that.." J-hope nodded. You jaw dropped again seeing J-hope agree to your sarcasm.

"We're getting more popular in every showcase that we do, okay? So we're not kidding here." Suga told you with a serious tone.

"Even if we're still a rookie group, we're slowly dominating the hip-hop industry." J-hope added. You can't believe what you're hearing that your closest friends are really members of a rising boy group.


"And by the way, we're under Big Hit Entertainment." Jungkook proudly said then he eat another piece of meat.

"So.. you're idols now & you didn't even tell me, Namjoon oppa?!" You asked Rap Monster bewildered. You can't hide your shock expression infront of them and they find it cute. 

"Yes!" They all answered you in unison.

"I thought you knew about this. We're quite popular in LA." Rap Monster said to you and that made you pop your eyes more open. 


"W-wooow! This is unbelievable! I'm so proud of you guys!" You wanted to hug them one by one but you're all seated and still eating so you restrained yourself and just gave them your best heartwarming smile.

"Now that you know about our career. You should support us all through out, okay?" Suga told you and you nodded.

"I'll be your best and #1 fan!" You beamed excitedly and that made them chuckled. They know you aren't a fan of anything related to K-pop especially K-pop groups and hearing you'll be their fan made them honored.

You continued your conversation while having your lunch. They told you more about their group and their stories as a trainee & some about their memorable experiences too.

You listened eagerly because you wanted to be updated to them. You wanted to know what they have been doing while you were away.

You're really delighted that your childhood friends have been doing good and they're reaching their goals in life now. You're satisfied knowing that they're living their dreams at this point & now that you're here, you'll support them until the end of course.

 

"BTS Fighting! Bangtan Sonyeondan, Saranghaeyo~"

 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you for subscribing!
rachyy, exo_krystal, XianTu123, luvkpop10, farynnKEY93, kencanamanda & aleaaatae

 

- btsvbabylove