Chapter 2

You Shake My Heart Up

 

 

Chapter 2


 

 

As you took your first step out of the plane, you closed your eyes and inhaled the fresh air of Seoul, South Korea. You smiled to yourself. Oh how you missed this place. You can definitely say you're at home now. 

You opened your eyes and started your tracks towards the airport. You are hoping that your Namjoon oppa (Rap Monster) is already there waiting for you.

Once you got inside, you immediately roamed your eyes searching for him. You frowned when you can't see him around the crowd. You look at your wrist watch, It's already 11:55am. You told him clearly that you'll arrive around 11:00am.

You tried to search for him again. "Aigoo~ I guess he went home already because I made him wait." You sighed then pouted. "I'll just get a cab."

You were about to get out of the airport when suddenly you heard someone calling you from behind.

"Hana! Jung Hana! Wait for me!!" You stopped and turned around.

You saw a tall guy with a creamy white hair running towards you who's screaming your name. At first you doubted who that guy is but when he got closer and you saw that gummy smile plastered on his face, you're now sure who he is.

He stopped in front of you holding his knees while gasping for air. You just blink at him. "Yah! Where the heck do you think you're going? You made me wait for an hour and you'll just leave me here--" He was cut by your sudden hug.

"Namjoon Oppa!!" You squealed in delight. He grinned then returned the hug.  "Welcome back home, Hana!" 

You let go of him and hit his arm. "I thought you ditched me!" You pouted.

 

He chuckled. "What made you think that I can ditch my adorable cousin?" He pinched your nose which made you squeak.

"Well, I didn't saw you there and it made me conclude you left already." You explained. 

"I was infront and it's impossible that you didn't saw me, I was the tallest guy there!"

"But I was searching for a guy who's wearing shades with a black hair not a shadeless tall blonde guy!" You crossed your arms.

"Hey! don't mock my awesome hair." He fix his hair a little. "And why would I wear shades inside an airport?" He rolled his eyes.

"Because you always wear one wherever you are in the past." You stated a fact. "Why did you even dyed your hair?" You added.

"I change my style but at least I still look good, right?" You nodded which made him smile. 

"So you're admitting that I look good?" He wiggled his eyebrows, smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah. You look delicious too!" You giggled.


"D-delicious? Yah! You can't have a desire or crush on me--" You covered his mouth and leans closer to his left ear.


You whispered. "I don't have a crush on you, pabo! You look delicious because you look like a vanilla swirl ice cream on a cone to be honest. Hahahaha!" You lean backwards and started laughing.
 
"Aish!" He mentally facepalmed. "Stop teasing my hair, Hana."

"Okay, I'll stop." You giggled. "Anyways, Thanks for coming to fetch me, oppa! And sorry for making you wait." 

"No worries." He smiled as he gets your baggage from you. "Now let's go home. I'm starving!" You nodded and followed him to his car.

You sat next to him at the passenger's seat. He drove off and the ride was silent. You just enjoyed the view outside the window. 

"Oppa, Are they at home?" You suddenly ask while still looking outside. You feel kind of nervous actually. You didn't see how Rap Monster got tensed because of your sudden question.

"Yes." He answered.

"I'm really excited and nervous to see them after a year! What do you think will be their reactions when they see me? I bet it'll be priceless!" You smiled while imagining their shock faces and jaw drop. "My surprise comeback will shock their souls!"

 

"But I really wish they missed me too as much as I missed them despite of what I've done. I'm ready to explain everything now. Please let eveything bear with me." You thought with a weak smile on your face. 

"Ahh.. A-about that Hana.. You need to know something.." He's having a hard time to hide his nervousness now. How can he say that he broke his promise in a nice and smooth way? He's afraid you'll get mad at him. 

Suddenly your phone beep indicating that you got a message.

"Oh wait oppa." You took your phone out from your purse. You opened the message.


____________________

From: Minhyuk Oppa :)

Hey. Did you arrived safely? 
Are you with your cousin now?
Reply immediately or else I'll fly there in no time.

____________________

You giggled at his silly message. This is the typical Minhyuk you know, such a caring and silly friend of yours in the States. You became close basically because you're neighbors. You immediately type in and send your reply.

____________________

 

To: Minhyuk Oppa :)

Yes, I'm safe and sound.

I'm with him. :)


____________________
 

From: Minhyuk Oppa :)

That's good to know. 
Call me if you have free time, okay?
Take care! 


____________________

To: Minhyuk Oppa :)

I will! Take care too~


____________________

 


 

"Who are you texting?" Namjoon asked you.

"My friend." You answered while putting back your phone inside your purse.

"Friend and...?" He asked again with teasing eyes, trying to change the topic about telling you that he broke his promise.

"And he's my neighbor?" You answered confused.

"Ohhh.. so he's a 'He'. Is he handsome?" He teased you more while grinning.

"Yah! Why are you asking if he's handsome? And you're grinning like a crazy fanboy!" You fumed. 

"I just wanted to know. Maybe he's your secret boyfriend?" 

You hit his arm. "Aniyo! He's not my boyfriend. Now stop the teasing oppa." You pouted which made him chuckled.


"Okay, Okay." He chuckled then inhaled deeply. He needs to tell you now or else he'll be more doomed later on.

"Listen. I got to confess something to you."

You look at him confused. Why would he confess something to you suddenly after a conversation about your friend and asking if he's handsome? Oh no! You concluded something again.

"Aigoo~ Oppa don't tell me.." You hesitated to continue.

"Tell you what?" Now he's the one who's confused to you.


"Don't tell me your gay! Aigoo~ Asking if my friend is handsome because you're in to handsome guys now!! Andwae!!" You cried out loud inside the car while hitting your head on the car's window.

Rap Monster's eyes widen by your statement. His ego got hurt from what you've said but he didn't get mad because he knows you're too gullible. He's just dumbfounded.

"Jung Hana! Stop that! You'll hurt yourself and what the heck! I am not gay! I'm just teasing you that's why I asked if he's handsome. You teased my hair awhile ago, right? And I'm getting my revenge now and not because I'm gay!!" He flicks your forehead with his free hand when you stop hitting your head on the window.

"You're not? You sure?" 

"Of course, I am! I'm a man with pride!" Rap Monster is about to have a mental breakdown because of you.

"Hahaha okay. I get it! Then what are you going to confess?" You asked while rubbing your forehead.

He sighed. "I broke my promise." 

"What?" You blinked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell them, okay? I got stuck in a very bad situation with them this morning and I have no choice. And I can't lie to them." He sighed. You didn't respond. 

 



"Are you mad?" "Are they mad?" You two asked each other at the same time. 

He chuckled as he saw anxiety evident in your eyes and shook his head no. He knows why you're feeling that way.

"Jinja?!" You beamed happily and he nodded. 

You were about to hug him but he warned you. "Hello!! I'm driving here! Want us to get into an accident?!" You laughed and restrained yourself from hugging him.

You're really happy to know that your childhood friends aren't mad at you despite of leaving them a year ago without bidding goodbye personally. You regretted that for sure. You just can't tell them about it in the past because you're sure that you won't leave if one of them told you to stay. Your cousin is the only one who knows about this because he caught you sneaking out of the house the night you're leaving. You left a farewell letter for each of them and you let your cousin, Namjoon, to give them the letters the day you fly to the States. 

Half of the year when you're away, You're still connected and updated to them with the help of Namjoon of course. You didn't want to talk to anyone of them except for Namjoon and that made them feel more upset towards you. But you have a reason why you did those things. You restrained yourself because you're afraid they'll ask for your explanation and ask you to come back which is really hard for you to do at those times. And unluckily due to some circumstances in the past, your communication with your cousin was cut. And now you're coming back feeling relieved and ready to give them your explanation. 



Namjoon smiled to himself knowing that you aren't mad at him for breaking his promise to you but the smile on his face slowly vanished. He felt guilty when he saw you smiling wholeheartedly. It's true that the guys at home are okay with you right now and they're even more excited to see you compared to him... but not all of them though.

He sighed. He was having second thoughts if he should tell you about Taehyung. He knows it will ruined your mood, your day or worse.. your whole stay back here with them.

"We're here! Omo! Your house still look the same!" He snapped back to reality when he heared you shouting in joy. 

He parked the car and you both get out at the same time. You waited for him while he's getting your baggage.

"Oppa, I'm really really reallyyy nervous! What if they told you they aren't mad just to make me feel at ease and when the moment comes that they see me in person, they will rage on my face and bombard incoherent words at me!" You cried fidgeting your fingers. "Will they listen to me? Ottoke?!"

He laughed at your outburst while walking towards you. "You'll know the answer to your own question when you enter the house so come on!" He gestured you to walk first but you refused so he walked first then you followed him behind.

He was about to knock and open the door when you both heard some commotion inside the house.You two stood still and listened.



"I told you to watch over the cake in the oven while I'm cooking!!" 

"But Jimin asked for my help to clean up the milk that J-hope spilled in the living room!"

"I don't care! Hana's cake is burned all thanks to you, Suga!!"

"Aniyo! It isn't my fault! Blame the oven!"



"I already arranged the cushions, Hyung! Why did you move them?!"
 

"I'm dusting it off, can't you see? You arranged them but you didn't dust it off!"

"I thought I'm incharge with the furnitures & you're incharge with the floor! Hyung, it's obvious that the cushions is not a part of the floor!"

"You should thank me for helping you!"

"I won't! Let the cushions thank you for not minding your own business!"



Rap Monster and you look at each other.

You giggled while listening to their arguments and rants inside. You missed their petty quarrels, It's funny to witness one of it because they really take their arguments seriously and will result to playfully kicking each other's butts then followed by lots of sorries and end up with bromance. Aw and Ew at the same time. You rolled your eyes and grinned while reminiscing.

 

While on the other hand, Rap Monster doesn't like what he's hearing. 

"What horrible things have they done this time?" He thought while massaging his temples.

 

 


 

 

Author's Note: 

I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to the following awesome people:

ttokijustine, yourfangirlmica, chenniey, HeeChanH, cutewizard1034 & sang2gisa

 

Thank you for subscribing to my story.
Thanks for the wonderful comments too. I love it!


- btsvbabylove