Chapter 6

You Shake My Heart Up

Chapter 6


 

 

The boys, except Taehyung & Jin, gathered around the living room after lunch. Jimin & J-hope are arranging the cushions properly on the sofa & the other furnitures while Jungkook, Suga & Rap Monster are choosing a good movie to watch. They're planning to have a movie marathon.

You're at the kitchen with Jin. Jin is helping you to prepare Taehyung's lunch. You're fixing the utensils on the tray while he's getting a glass of water.

"I'm nervous, Oppa. What if he won't accept this." You pouted having a negative thought again.

He chuckled while placing the glass filled with water on the tray. "You're such a negative thinker."

"I'm just thinking about the possibilities, okay?"

"Negative possibilities though." He said. "Try to think of positive possibilities sometimes too, Hana. It won't hurt you."

You crossed your arm. "It will. If that positive possibility won't take place, I'll get hurt for sure."

Jin shook his head no. "That's because you hold your hopes too high & you expect too much which leads you to disappointment. I only said think about positive possibilities, not expect it to happen."

You look at Jin in awe. "Wow. Words of Wisdom."

He patted your head and chuckled. "Kaja, V must be really starving now." 

You nodded. You're about to lift the tray when Jin stopped you. You raise an eyebrow to him.

"You don't want to spill my fantastic dish on our clean stairs, right?" He asked you.

"Uhh.. What do you mean?" You asked him back.

"Let me carry it." You were about to refuse him but he insisted so you let him carry the tray up to Taehyung's room with you.

Jin knows that you're a  bit clumsy and telling him you're nervous awhile ago made him think that you carrying the tray upstairs is not a good idea.

You both walk out from the kitchen and stopped when Jimin called you.

"Hey Hana!" You looked at Jimin.

"Ne?"

"Why are you fidgeting with your fingers." Jimin said pointing at your fingers. You immediately stop and hide your hands at your back.

"Yah! I wasn't fidgeting with my fingers." You defensed which made them all laugh.

"Don't be nervous. Just talk to him in a nice way & everything's gonna be alright." Rap Monster advised you. Even if you don't tell them, it was very obvious that you're nervous.

You nodded at your cousin with a small smile.

"Hana, fighting!" J-hope suddenly yelled.

"Fighting!" All the boys shouted back. You giggled at them and bowed.

"Gomawo for the support oppas! Aja!" You told them and made a fighting pose. They made fighting pose too.

Jin started to walk upstairs and you followed him. He stopped infront of Taehyung's bedroom door.

He signaled you to knock and you obeyed but there wasn't any response from Taehyung. You knocked again and still no one is opening the door.

"Try to open the door." Jin suggested.

You hold the knob and turned it. "But it's locked- Oh it isn't." 

Jin chuckled at your reaction and told you to open the door but you didn't move.

"Hana, I said open the door." He repeated.

"A-ani. I w-won't just barge in his room without him knowing."

"Huh?"

"I'll only open it when Taehyung says so." You told him then you let go of the knob.

"Seriously? You're always barging in his room without his permission in the past!" He said confused.
 

You lowered your head and bit your lower lip. You realized now that you really have this bad manner since back then.

"But it's different now.. W-what if he's doing s-something in there that I shouldn't see?! He'll get mad at me even more and-"  Your sentence was cut by Jin.
"What are you talking about?! Aish."

You can't tell Jin about your shameful moment back in the States! It's totally embarrassing!


 

(Flashback)

 

You received a very good news today and you can't wait to tell Minhyuk, your neighbor & close friend in the States, about it. You run to his house and barge in. It's typical of you to just barge in to someone's home/room when you got comfortable with that particular someone. So you continued to run upstairs with a grin on your face, you almost tripped but thankfully you didn't. You're really excited to tell him the news you received.

You reach Minhyuk's bedroom door and opened it wide. You were about to shout his name when...

"Minhyu--Oh my god!" You loudly gasped. You covered your eyes quickly & turned around.


You just barge in Minhyuk's room and unintentionally saw him half . He was standing topless near his bed which is only a few steps from the door and he's ready to remove his boxer shorts at the moment. Yes! He was freaking stripping in there and you didn't expect to witness it.

Luckily, he stopped stripping his last clothing when he heard his door open and a loud gasp coming from you.

"Holy Sh- Hana?!" Minhyuk yelled. He grab his bathrobe on his bed & wear it as fast as he can.


You were frozen on your spot.

You can't move. You don't know what to do after you saw an almost guy infront of you in person. It was your first time actually so you were really shocked.

Minhyuk walk towards you. "Hey." He called you as he place his hand on your shoulder.

You pried his hand immediately.

"Yah! D-don't touch me while you're n-! Oh my- I'm outta here!!" You cried out loud still covering your eyes.

Minhyuk chuckled & held both of your shoulders this time and twisted you so you're now facing him.

"What the hell!! I d-don't wanna see you--" You were cut by him.

"I'm wearing a robe incase you wanted to know." He told you.

You peeked & saw him wearing his robe with a smile plastered on his face.

You suddenly attacked him and kick his leg.

"God! You should be stripping inside your bathroom not in your room! I can't believe I saw you on that kind of state?! My poor innocent eyes!!" You cried out louder while closing your eyes tightly.

Minhyuk jump around holding his leg in pain while laughing at you.

"Yah!! And you have the guts to laugh at me?!" You yelled and about to kick him again when he stopped you.

"Hey it wasn't my fault you saw me stripping. You're the one who came barging in here without even knocking. Have you heard about manners, Hana?" He tease you and you just glared at him. He has a point there so you don't know how to reply back.

"Guess you don't." He chuckled and continued.

"You should know that you can't just barge in to anybody's room without knocking and hearing a permission from the person behind the closed door... especially if it's a guy's room."

"B-but I was-" He cut you again.

"Do you want to witness worse scenarios other than a stripping guy inside his own room & embarrass yourself again?" He asked you and you shook your head immediately. 

"Then be a nice girl and obey me." He smiled at you.

"Arasso." You weakly replied.

You bit your lower lip suppressing not to cry. You really do feel embarrassed.

He patted your head and told you.

"It's okay, Forget about what you saw and I'll just think of all this as a dream... A very unforgettable dream." He teased you again which earned him a smack on his head from you.


(End of flashback)


 

"I'll open it myself." Jin said and that made you back to reality.

"But he didn't told us to come in! We can't go inside! Don't you have manners?!" You told Jin.

"Are we really going to talk about manners here?" Jin rolled his eyes. "You already knocked so it's okay to come in."

"Y-yah!" You want to stop him but Jin already opened the door and there you saw Taehyung sleeping soundly on his bed.

"Oh.. he's asleep." You whispered.

"So that's why he didn't say 'Come in'." You continued while following Jin inside.

Jin put down the tray of food on Taehyung's bedside table and walk back again towards the door. 

"I can't believe it took us minutes just to open this door." Jin told you. You made a peace sign and mouthed a 'sorry' to him.

He shook his head and smiled at you. 

"I'm going now, I still need to make popcorn for the kids downstairs. Wake him up and feed him. " He told you as he was going to close the door.

"You sounded like our mom. Kekeke~" You teased Jin. He rolled his eyes again and completely shut the door.



You sighed and glance at Taehyung laying on his bed. 

His chest is heaving up and down. His right hand on the side of his head and the other is on his chest.

He looks very peaceful.

 

You unconsciously smiled to yourself.

"Am I really going to disturb his sleep?" You asked yourself.

You sit on the side of his bed while still looking at Taehyung's face.

"Aigoo~ I bet it will make him angrier if I wake him up." You facepalmed & glanced at the tray of food at the side table. "But the food.." 

You looked back at him again and touch his right arm. You gently shook his arm. 

"Taehyung-ah~" You softly called him. "Wake up~ It's time to eat."

Taehyung's forehead creased.

You saw his reaction and you were about to withdraw your hand from his arm when suddenly he grab it making you lean closer to him.

His right hand is holding your left hand now and placed it on top of his other hand laying at his chest.

 

You blinked for a couple of times. You moved your head to the side to see if he's still asleep and there you saw him still unconscious.

You sighed and look at your hand on his hands.

You gently move your left hand away from his hold when he swiftly hold it tighter. Your eyes pop open.

"Is he awake?" You mentally asked yourself. You look at him again and still he's sleeping peacefully.

You reached for his cheek using your free hand.

"Taehyung-ah~ Wake up please." You softly patted his cheek. He only replied you with a groan.

You continued to pat his cheek. "TaeTae~"

He didn't respond. You sighed and just watch him breathing while he's asleep.

You're kinda uncomfortable with your position because you were seated sideways on the bed and your body is crumpled to the other side because Taehyung grabbed your left hand.

You carefully lifted your feet up to the bed to shift your position so you won't feel uncomfortable anymore.

You're now fully seated on the bed. If you lay down, you'll be completely at Taehyung's right side.

 

"How will I wake up this sleeping alien?" You looked at your feet and asked yourself.

You involuntary moved your left hand that Taehyung was holding. You were supposed to scratch your head to think using your left hand.

You successfully removed your left hand, you smiled seeing your hand free from his hold but...

"Omo!" You cried when Taehyung grab your waist down making you lay down beside him. 

You stiffened & automatically covered your mouth.

Taehyung unconsciously moved closer to you and hugged you tight.

 

You were used to do this kind of skinships with him in the past because you both always hug each other..


But this is different. You never hugged each other on a bed.

It made you feel uneasy and awkward.

You shifted your face on his side and saw his face just 2 inches away from you.

You can hear his little snores on your side because he's too close to you.

Your pulse rate started to increase and you're mentally screaming inside your head now.

You tried to move away from him but that made him pull you even closer towards him than before and bury his face on your neck.

You froze.



"Oh my. What kind of situation I put myself into?" You mentally asked and facepalmed yourself.

You were planning to move away from him again but you suddenly flinched when taehyung unexpectedly whispered something to you through his sleep.


 

 



"Please don't leave me again..."

 


 

Author's Note: 

I received a lot of good feedback and I'm very touched. Gomawo!
Annyeong to my new subscribers~
YoonSia, nowornever--, Miira1, jecrisdiego & KimHana_


I dedicate this chapter to nowornever-- & jecrisdiego.
Thanks for your upvotes!

- btsvbabylove