Chapter 13

You Shake My Heart Up

 

Chapter 13


 

 

After their argument, Rap Monster approached V and they apologized to one another.

"I guess you already know what to do when you come face-to-face with her again, right?"

V nodded in answer to Rap Monster's question.

"I count on you, V."

"It's settled then, all we need is to wait for Jungkook and Hana to get back and everything will be okay." J-hope said happily. They all smiled after he said that.

 

Jin fetched his phone from his pocket and dialled Jungkook's phone number. "I'll call maknae and ask if he's now on his way home with Hana."

It only took one ring before Jungkook answered his call. Jin was quite surprised about that. Jin was about to say something when he noticed that Jungkook is panting on the other line.

"Jungkook, why are you panting? Is there something wrong?" Jin asked him. The others heard Jin's questions which made them all curious too.

Jungkook half shouted in panic on the phone that made Jin's eyes widen.

"What?!" Jin yelled out loud.

Jimin stepped closer to Jin and asked. "Hyung, why are you yelling at Jungkook?"
"What's happening?" V asked Jin.

Jin ignored them.

"Yah! Don't joke around Jungkook or you're dead!"


"Hey calm down." Suga held Jin's right shoulder.

"Give me the phone." Rapmon told Jin. Jin hesitated for a moment before giving the phone to Rapmon.

 

Rapmon held the phone at middle after putting it on loudspeaker. All of them gathered around the phone so they could listen to Jungkook.

 

They could hear Jungkook sniffling lightly.

"Is he crying?" J-hope asked this time with his unreadable expression.

"Jungkook, What's wrong?" Rapmon asked Jungkook.

"Hyung! H-hana is missing!" They were all bewildered because of what Jungkook just said.

 

 

Rapmon was the first one to regain his senses so he asked Jungkook again.

"What?! How could that happened? You followed her, right?"

"Yes, I followed her. S-she was turning in every block while running so fast and I lost track of her because of the crowd." Jungkook explained.

"She might be just around the corner at the last location you saw her." Suga told him.

"I don't know, hyung!"

Taehyung impatiently grabbed the phone and asked. "Where are you?"

Jungkook told his hyungs where he is and they left the house as soon as they know where to go. After a couple of minutes, they arrived at the location and they saw Jungkook there.

They called Jungkook and he immediately run to them. Once he's infront of them, they asked him where you were headed while running away. Jungkook pointed out the direction. They started their way to find you.
 

"Are you sure she turned here?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Jungkook nodded three times as a response.

"I'm sure she went this way, Hyung. I tried my best to get near her but when I turned here, noona suddenly disappeared into the crowd." Jungkook disappointedly said.

"Aigoo! What if she's gone missing?! She isn't even used to our place anymore!" J-hope panicked.

"I'm sorry, hyungs." Jungkook bowed his head. Jin, who's beside Jungkook, patted his shoulder.

Jin told Jungkook it wasn't his fault that Hana is missing. Jin also apologized to his maknae about unconsciously raising his voice at him on the phone awhile ago.

"She might be here somewhere. We'll find her in no time." Suga told them and they all nodded.


Together, They keep on roaming around to find you. They look at every street where you could possible go but still they can't locate any trace of you.


"Wait up guys!" Jin called them which made the others stop.

Everybody look back at him. "Where's V?" He asked them.

"He's here- what the?" Suga pointed at his right side and he's shocked when he didn't see V beside him.

"Aish! Don't tell me he's missing too?!" J-hope hissed in frustration.


"Maybe his alien buddies abducted him for being such a jerk to our Hana. Karma is a b*tch." Jimin joked which earned him a smack on the head from J-hope.

"Shut up." J-hope said to Jimin.


"There he is!" Suga pointed at a guy talking to an ajhumma across the street.

They run towards V and they could sense that the ahjumma knows something about where you at. They stood at Taehyung's side which made the ahjumma stopped from talking.

"Please continue." V said.

The old lady look at them one by one before continuing. "As I was saying, I'm not sure if the girl you're talking about is the one that I saw awhile ago."
 

Jin was about to describe you so that the ahjumma can assure them when suddenly Jungkook cut him.

 

"Ahjumma, is the girl crying while running?" Jungkook asked.

She suddenly nodded and it lighten up their spirits. "Yes, I was on the other side of the road when I saw her tripped because of running."


"Aigoo.." J-hope and Jimin reacted at the same time.

Jungkook told the ajhumma what you were wearing and she nodded again.

"It's surely is Hana!" Rapmon said and they cheered.

Taehyung held the old lady's hands. "Can you please tell us to what direction she went?"

The ajhumma smiled and answered. "You should ask your other guy friend who took her."

"Other guy friend?" V asked confused.

She nodded. Her response troubled all of them.

"But we're her only guy friends here, ahjumma." Jungkook told her anxiously.

"So it's her boyfriend then? Are they having a lover's quarrel?" She asked that made their brows knitted, especially V's.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend." Taehyung said firmly.

"But the guy approached her and they bickered like they know each other.. It's like he's asking for forgiveness from her girlfriend."

Taehyung's temper started to boil.

"He carried the girl on his arms too."

Taehyung lost his composure and didn't realize he's already holding the ahjumma's hands too tightly. The old lady slightly yelped.

"Did he hurt her?! What did the guy do to her? Where did that bastard took Hana?!"  Jin removed Taehyung's hands from the ahjumma's hands.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just too worried." Taehyung apologized to her.
"It's okay, son. I'm starting to get worried for your friend too." She sighed. "So that's why the girl was like protesting to go with him because she doesn't know the guy."

"That's right, ahjumma." Jimin agreed.

"Please tell us where he took our friend," Suga told her.

"He was headed there." She pointed the way to the other street.

They nodded in response and they thanked the ahjumma for the information.

"You should try asking others too to be sure." They nodded again. She told the boys to take care and be safe too.

They double-timed on going to the other street. They followed the ahjumma's advice on asking other people and they got the same information.

 

The last person they asked told them and pointed out an apartment where he saw the guy enter with a girl in his arms. He added that he saw the girl looked a little uncomfortable and slightly scared but she was silent the whole time in the guy's arms so he guess that everything was alright between the guy and the girl.

It only made them more anxious than before because now they're a hundred percent sure that a stranger really took you somewhere and he could possibly hurt and take advantage of you anytime.

 

They run fast heading to the said apartment with clenched fists and heavy feelings. They could feel their hearts pounding so hard because of too much worry, fear, and anger.

"Don't that guy dare to touch Hana with his filthy hands!" Jimin raged.

" him if he did," Rapmon replied while they were still storming their way to the apartment.

The others remained silent until they reached the apartment. When they entered, They immediately asked the attendant about the guy but she doesn't want to give the room number to them because they can't even tell the full name of the guy they were talking about. She find it funny how these handsome boys in front of him looked desperate and because of that, she laughed faintly.

 

Taehyung smashed his hands hard on the attendant's table which made the attendant jump from her seat slightly.

Taehyung fixes his flaring dark eyes on the attendant's eyes before speaking.

"Look miss, The guy we're talking about took my best friend and if she got hurt because we're too late to save her, I'm not having any second thoughts on suing you with that bastard." He dangerously warned with his low voice.

The attendant gulped feeling Taehyung's dark aura.

"And we're ing serious about this matter. So if I were you, go ahead and tell us who the hell is the last guy who entered here and what's his room number." Rapmon added.

"But-"

"Now!" Suga retorted.

 

The attendant hurriedly find the guy's room number and she gave it to them. After they got the room number, they run towards the stairs. Taehyung was the one who was leading the way.

 

 

On the other hand, Jin stayed for a while and faced the attendant again.

 

 

"Sorry."
 

She was surprised when Jin apologized to her.


"I know you're just doing your job by not telling us about the information we needed and we're wrong to force you in a harsh and rude manner... so I'm sorry."

 

Her uneasiness lessen after Jin said that to her.

"But you need to understand that we're just doing our job too."

 

She looked back at Jin confused.

"Job?"




"Our job is to protect Jung Hana, our most valuable friend."


 

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Hello to my 96 subscribers!
Happy 2000+ reads to this story.

 

Thank you to my new voters!
I dedicate this chapter to shairamae3997 & simple99girl

- btsvbabylove