Chapter 14

You Shake My Heart Up

Chapter 14

 

 
 
A week have passed after that incident and everything is falling back to its place.
 
Your friendship with your bestfriend, Taehyung, is finally reconciled and you're more than happy and thankful for that. Realizing that your relationship is being restored after all the heartaches and pain you felt and experienced, made your heart soften while remembering it all.
 
 
 
"Hana." You heard his deep voice calling your name and it made you realize that you've been in a trance for quite some time. You glance at him and you saw him looking at you intently. You smiled.

"You're not listening." He sighed and pouted. You giggled lightly at his cute expression.

You're both sitted side by side on the floor carpet at your room. He was telling you random stories and how excited he was that you're going to continue your studies here with them.

"Sorry, Tae." You apologized and half smiled. He scooted closer to your side and poked your cheek.

"Care to share your thoughts?" He asked with a grin plastered on his face. You can't help yourself to smile back at him. Seeing him smile makes you smile automatically. You missed his smiling face that you wished you've seen earlier on the first day you came back.

You didn't replied and it made his smile change into a frown.

"Are you hiding secrets from me now?" He asked disappointed.
 
You immediately shook your head no. He's your bestfriend so why would you hide something from him, right?


He kept quiet and it made you feel uneasy.


"Tae, I was just-" You heard your phone beep signaling that you've received a new message.


You both look at your phone at the same time. You pick up your phone and you open the message.
 
 
 
 


____________________

From: Hanbin


See you tomorrow, Ms. Grumpy.
____________________

 

 

 

 

You rolled your eyes after reading Hanbin's text. After you befriended Hanbin, He keeps on calling you 'Ms. Grumpy' and it never fails to irritate you. You already told him to stop calling you names but it only made him pursue it because it annoys you bigtime.

You heard Taehyung scoff in annoyance at your side. You look at him and he look away with knitted brows.

You looked back at your phone and sighed.

 

You're aware that he's displeased seeing you received a text from Hanbin.

 



After the misunderstanding that happened a few days ago, You tried your best to fix things between BTS and Hanbin. You already explained everything to them on the day that they barged in to Hanbin's apartment. They accepted the fact that Hanbin didn't really kidnapped you and that he didn't took advantage of you, infact he willingly helped you eventhough you're a total stanger for him. And you also added that he is a friend of yours now.

BTS we're very thankful and relieved after knowing what really happened. They thanked and apologized to Hanbin. Hanbin understood that they're just trying to protect you so he gladly accepted their apologies and tried to cool things up between them. They're now acquaintances.

 

But unfortunately, Taehyung was the only one who's still not comfortable with your friendship with Hanbin. You know Taehyung very well and he's not the type of person to unlike anybody without a valid reason. Taehyung is one of the most loving and caring person you know and you're lucky to have him as your bestfriend. But you really don't know why he has this grudge towards Hanbin and you tried to asked him about this but he always keeps his mouth shut. It always trigger your curiosity.
 

 


You didn't replied to Hanbin's message, You thought of replying to it later. You put down your phone and faced your bestfriend.

You were about to speak when he suddenly stood up. You look at him confused. He's starting to walk towards your door so you called him to stop.

"Yah! Where are you going?" You half shouted.

"Downstairs." He answered without looking back at you.

 

You stand up and asked again.

"I thought you're going to help me fix my things for tomorrow." You frowned remembering his promise.

 

It's your first day of classes tomorrow and your things are still not prepared.

He didn't answer you.

You walk towards him and held his shoulder.

"You promised." You told him softly. He glance at you.



There was silence...



"Were you thinking of him?" Taehyung broke the silence.

You look at him puzzled.

He sighed when he didn't received an answer from you.

"What are you talking about-"

"Nevermind." He brush off your hand from his shoulder. He continues to walk towards the door.

You blinked in confusion.

 

You watch his back while he's walking away from you. You tried to catch up to him fast and you immediately blocked his way with open arms.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked him.

He look at you with his bored expression.

 

You pouted at him. "Taehyung, What's the proble-"

Your sentence was cut midway because of his stare.

 

You both look at each other's eyes intently now. You're trying to read his eyes. You can clearly see how his eyes is showing emotions that you can't point out. And suddenly, you remembered Hanbin's text.

You sighed before speaking.

"If this is about Hanbin, I'm-"

Your phone beep again indicating another message which made you stop talking.

Taehyung grunted out loud showing rage.

 

You were shocked. You slowly put down your arms without breaking your gaze at him.
 


He sighed deeply when he saw how surprised and upset you are. You remained silent.

 

 



"Do you missed him?"

You look straight at him in disbelief without blinking. You were again confused at his random questions. You tried to understand him but you can't.

"Who are you talking about-"

"Hanbin."

And there your jaw dropped. You can't process anything that's going out from his mouth.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in displeased.

 

He stepped forward making your gap between each other close.

 

"Hana, answer me." Taehyung said in a serious tone.



You didn't move an inch. You're still astonished at his remarks so you didn't utter any word as an answer.

 

 



"Do you miss Hanbin?" He repeated his question and you saw how his eye twitch.



"What kind of question is that, Tae?" You asked him in a low voice.


You looked down and continued to ask him. "Why are you asking me this? I can't understand."



He kept quiet again. You can only hear him breathing.

 

 

 

After a few minutes he finally spoke.

 



"I'm the one who's here with you but you're thinking of someone else. It's offensive, Hana."

 



You look up at him and you can see hurt in his eyes. You part your lips trying to say something but you can't.

You don't know what to say.

 

 

 

 

Without any word, He left your room.

 


 


 

 

Author's Note:

xjimin, this chapter is for you.

- btsvbabylove