Chapter 9

Two Timing

Chapter 9

Minwoo sighed. He brought his arms up and cautiously put them around the neck, as he tilted his head to the left and parted his lips. Dongwan descended his hands onto the , after they had been rising the shirt a bit, and squeezed, sensing a thing cramming into his mouth. His hands lowered onto the thighs and pulled the older man up, the barefooted feet distant from the ground.

The phone of the younger man started ringing, and he would not have answered, but Minwoo stopped kissing, his face showing panic and shock, as he pried himself free and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Dongwan glanced at the screen that said his best friend’s name and then lifted the device onto his ear. He was panting, lips swollen and wet, and his heartbeat was out of control.

“I’ll call you later.” He mumbled to the phone and then turned around to the older lad. He leaned in and was about to their lips together, when Minwoo stopped him and shook his head. “…” Dongwan could not utter a word, as he just chuckled foolishly and walked off.

                ***

Hyesung stood up from the sofa and began to gather his clothes to a one big pile. He put on his clean pants, buckled the belt, after he had pushed the shirt under the waistband and then started putting the shirt on. Eric was eyeing on him, pretending to be asleep, as he rose onto his forearms and cleared his throat.

The younger man froze, chills going through his spine, and prolonged turned around to look at the CEO. He smirked, the blanket barely even covering the hipbones, and then brought his hand onto the secretary’s wrist. With a soft pull, Hyesung landed onto the CEO and stared at him, the cheeks turning red. His white blouse was suddenly rising, warm tips of fingers tickling his sides.

“Sir…” Hyesung sighed shyly.

“What?” Eric whispered, lips moving towards the neck. “Is everything ok?” he asked, the shirt halfway.

“I…should get back to work.” The younger one responded, body not functioning at all.

The CEO laughed and jailed the slender man underneath his strong arm, as he the sofa and managed to fall from it. Hyesung let out a loud snarl, his body fiercely attacked by the boss. Eric looked down at him like a vampire or something, as he ripped the buttons open and commenced kissing the chest and the stomach. Hyesung could not move. He did not even want to.

“,” he lifted his head up abruptly. “I was supposed to call Dongwan…” Eric muttered.

“It can wait.” Hyesung hurried.

“No, it can’t.” Eric bowed his head, sitting on the secretary. “Damn. I’m sorry…Hyesung-sshi.” He stood up, walked to his desk grabbed the phone and commenced dialing.

The younger man looked at him, more like leered at him lovingly, and adored the amazing body figure of the boss. Eric looked so magnificent. Even , he seemed like the most professional CEO in the whole world. Though, if someone had now seen them, they would have suspected his greatness.

In bed, he was the king though.

“Oh, ok.” Eric spoke to the gadget. “I’ll call you again later.” He put down the mobile phone, snickered at the slender man, strode to him and pinned him to the wall.

                ***

Eric entered his apartment. He yawned, feeling sore from every spot – he did not have to be a genius to know why he was so sore – and just rubbed his neck. Dongwan sat in the living room, staring at the dark television screen, and bit his thumb. He did not even startle when the older man switched on the lights and approached him carefully.

“Is everything ok?” Eric questioned.

“I…don’t know.” Dongwan shrugged.

“How come…you don’t know?” The tall man frowned.

“You tell me.” Dongwan prompted.

The CEO squatted down and goggled at the troubled face, feeling that something was wrong. Dongwan suddenly gasped and stood up, pushing the older guy away from him loudly and painfully. Eric yelled something, but his best friend was already standing by the door.

“Yah! What the hell is the matter with you!?” The CEO screamed. “Is this how you treat your best friend!?” he continued.

“I…I didn’t mean to Eric. I am just…so confused and so sorry.” Dongwan scowled upset, hands on his chest.

“Sorry for what?” Eric laughed. “That you ate the last bun? It is fine! Really!” the man said, advancing the younger guy, who however shoved his arms around. “Hey, seriously, Wannie. What is it?”

Dongwan heaved a long, shivery sigh, before he closed his eyes, dropped the arms next to his body and bit his lip nervously. There was nothing Eric had to learn about his friend, or that was what he thought. He had never seen Dongwan act this way and to be honest, he did not understand at all. Lately, they hadn’t really talked about anything else but Pil Kyo and Minwoo. They had not really seen anyone else but the two in turns.

“Eric, I…” Dongwan began. “I…I…”

“Unless you’re in love with someone, save it.” The tall man said exhausted and slumped down to the couch.

“I am…” Eric shifted his head at the feeble voice. “I am…in love.”

The tall man laughed, ready to congratulate his best friend, when he realised that the few people Dongwan had met only included two persons; Pil Kyo and Minwoo. It was obvious that Dongwan was pained right now, since he could not even look at the older man. He had bowed his head down and his shoulders wiggled.

“With…Minwoo?” Eric interrogated inaudibly.

Dongwan could have flipped everything over and could have just lied, or said he was joking, but his heart was way ahead of him, as he just nodded and whispered, “I’m so sorry.”