Chapter 15

Two Timing

Chapter 15:

((finally you find out the rest of this scene XD))

 

“Are you sure you just liked me?” Eric questioned tenderly, fingers the cheeks. “Are you 100% sure that you just liked me?” he repeated, eyes drilling into the younger ones.

 

Hyesung felt mushy. Just minutes ago he had been brave, fought for his best friend’s relationship and held a determined speech about why Minwoo and Eric should stay together. But as soon as the dark brown eyes with a shade of annoyance set to his, he felt his legs turning into something really slithery. Of course he loved the man more than anything.

 

Of course he did.

 

But so did Minwoo. And Hyesung had a principal; what would Minwoo do in this situation? He had followed this principal since the day he and Minwoo had become friends. However, he had had to use it only couple of times in the lifetime he had known the shorter man. Though, the question should have been; would Minwoo do the same to him?

 

He would, Hyesung never doubted him.

 

“Pil Kyo ya,” Eric repeated, his voice suddenly shivery. “Do you love me?”

 

Hyesung lifted his hands onto the backsides of the CEO, held them there for a second ((eyes closed as you should when you are doing these kinds of things, right?)) and then took them off quickly so he would not do anything stupid.

 

“I do not.” He whispered.

 

He flashed another really weird smile at the man, and turned around, noticing Minwoo at the end of the hallway, looking at the two of them. He was not really shocked, or hurt. He just stared at them, like he was waiting for his own turn. Eric hurriedly grabbed the tall man’s shoulder and made him turn around. Hyesung looked over his shoulder and scowled puzzled.

 

“I will be at the café later today…” Eric said, nodded and walked past him to approach Minwoo.

 

“What was that?” the short man asked from the older one.

 

Eric just shrugged and put both of his hands on top of Minwoo’s shoulders, fixing his gaze at him and making sure that he was going to listen. The younger guy blinked his tiny eyes, lips pouting and thick, when Eric heaved a long sigh.

 

“This won’t work, right?” Minwoo spilled out. “It is obvious Eric ah. You are in love with Hyesung. You’ve been since the beginning, but you did not want to admit it.” He explained. “Therefore you continued seeing me, wanting to get rid of the feelings. But that is not right, Eric ah.”

 

The CEO’s eyes showed admittance.

 

“I don’t want someone who cannot confess their love…” Minwoo told. “I need someone who isn’t afraid to love me and shows it or says it when I need it. I just need to feel loved.”

 

“Minwoo ya,” Eric whispered.

 

“I’m leaving…” the other man spoke. “…for some time.”

 

“But…”

 

“Don’t worry. I know what I am doing. I’ve planned everything and I know what I want now. I just need to get my senses back.” Minwoo said softly, finally smiling. “You do know that I really did like you, right? I just didn’t love you.”

 

Eric chuckled a bit and then bowed his head.

 

“I can find someone for me.” The short man stated. “And he will be my world.”

 

“Where will you go?”

 

“To America.”

 

                ***

 

Junjin entered the café. He had a huge smile on his face, as he walked towards the counter and his boyfriend. Andy was not alone, since Eric was there with him, but the barista did not even notice his tall man at all. Junjin scoffed annoyed, and pushed his hands into his pockets, advancing the counter. Andy was staring at Eric (weirdly might I add) as the CEO was talking to him.

 

“Hey,” Only now  the two noticed Junjin. “What is so interesting that you didn’t even notice your own boyfriend?” he asked from Andy.

 

“Nothing.” Andy smiled and leaned over the counter to kiss his boyfriend. “What brings you here?” he questioned, hands on the cheeks.

 

Eric stepped back when Junjin slightly nudged him, and rolled his eyes, knowing that the younger man was obviously jealous. He decided to go sit on their usual spot, and watch the two guys from the distance. Andy pouted and the chest of Junjin, explaining something that made Junjin look over his shoulder at the oldest man.

 

“I know you are jealous.” The barista smiled shyly.

 

“I am not jealous.” Junjin looked to the side.

 

“You are.” Andy reasoned. “It makes you look so…hot.” The older man quickly turned his head back and looked at the face and the teeth that were biting the lower lip.

 

Junjin leered over his shoulder at the older man, then turned his head back at Andy, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the backroom. At the distance, Eric rolled his eyes again and shifted his head at the door that was opened. His whole body jumped up from the chair.

               

***

 

“Dongwan, you need to leave.” Minwoo said, looking around at the people, who were frowning upon that the restaurant had such a bad service when the reputation was amazing. “I cannot talk now, I am working.” He added, crouching down to take the dropped menu.

 

“We need to talk. Now.” The younger man retorted, spitting out, decreasing the style of the eatery even more. But some people enjoyed the dramatic show. Some even thought it was actually a drama, but some knew it was reality since there were no cameras anywhere. “I won’t go until we talk.”

 

Minwoo gripped the menu hard and bit his cheeks, sighing habitually, but just shook his head and turned back towards the table that was in young couple’s use. Dongwan gritted his teeth, seemingly angry, as he grabbed a glass from the nearest table and squeezed it. It cracked into million splinters, some digging deep inside his palm. It started bleeding but the look on Dongwan’s face did not change, as the frown just stayed all over the forehead.

 

“Fine.” Minwoo yelled suddenly. “Just fine!”

 

“Good.” Dongwan mumbled. “Follow me.” He wrapped his hand around the older man’s wrist, and pulled him out of the restaurant without Minwoo’s boss’ permission.

               

                ***

 

Andy and Junjin exited the backroom, other one cleaning up the hair, and other one pushing the hem of the shirt inside the waistband. They leaned in for a kiss, when the younger one suddenly let out a sound, and looked around the empty café.

 

“Where is Eric hyung?” He interrogated.

 

                ***

 

The feet were clopping on the asphalt, whilst the arms were moving back and forth next to the sides of the two guys’ bodies. Eric was staring at his feet, and Hyesung was looking away at the playing kids and their parents who were acting all lovey-dovey when the children weren’t looking. It was only the matter of time, who would initiate the awkward conversation, when Hyesung halted his steps and let Eric continued walking. Abruptly he noticed that the younger man had stayed behind.

 

“I think…” The younger man began. “…I need an explanation.”

 

“Okay, sounds fair.” Eric said. “What do you want to hear?”

 

“Do you love me?” Hyesung blurted out. “Just…tell me that. Is this the end? Or was there some other reason why you hinted me to come to the café?” he asked.

 

The older man held his hands in the pockets and kicked some rock on the ground, before he stepped closer to the slender man and cackled. The guy in front of him furrowed his eyebrows puzzled and told the CEO to stop laughing like a maniac.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing! Stop…please, Eric. People are staring at you. Yah! Why are you smiling!? Stop it! I don’t like that kind of smi—“ The tall man shut Hyesung up with a soft kiss. “—les.”

 

“Do I need to repeat myself?” Eric questioned.

 

“I wouldn’t mind.” Hyesung grinned, brought his hand onto the older man’s neck and leaned in when he did.

 

Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

 

"Now we're even."

 

                ***

 

Minwoo crossed his arms in front of his chest and glared at Dongwan. They were in front of the eatery, getting strange looks from the passersby.

 

“Speak.” Minwoo commanded.

 

“I love you.”

 

The stern look on the shorter man’s face wavered as he whispered, “Say something else.”

 

“Don’t go.” Dongwan muttered. “Don’t go. Please.”

 

“Wannie…”

 

Dongwan grabbed the jaw and loosened it, parting the lips from one another. He pressed their mouths together and commenced moving his lips hoping that the resistance would end and Minwoo would answer him. When nothing happened, the younger one pulled off, looked into the eyes determined and kissed the other one again. This time a sigh escaped the older guy’s mouth and he brought his arms up. They laced behind Dongwan’s neck.

 

It was a long kiss.

 

It was a passionate kiss.

 

Dongwan almost felt like it was a kiss for farewell, when he abruptly withdrew, and pressed his forehead onto Minwoo’s.

 

“Wannie…”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Come with me…”


This was supposed to be the last chapter....

but i will do an epilogue or something.