Chapter 3

Two Timing

Chapter 3

“I am very sorry.” Hyesung panted as he slumped down to the chair. “The traffic was just awful.” He explained while removing his jacket.

Eric smiled and gestured with his hand. “It’s ok.” He said. “I wasn’t waiting.” He added and lifted the menu of the foods in front of his face and started moving his eyes on the words. “I recommend the chicken.” He spoke and looked up at the pretty guy, who was staring at him.

“Ah!” Hyesung yelled and grabbed the menu with both of his hands, as he hid his face behind it and looked at the other delicious – but expensive foods – and tried to see something cheaper. “You visit this often with dates?” He asked with a smirk.

The CEO laughed and shrugged, mumbling, “Maybe.”

Hyesung smiled and then put the menu down deciding to stick with the chicken. They were brought some drinks Eric had ordered before, and it was so smugly obvious that the waitresses and waiters knew the CEO very well. They just boldly flirted with the older guy and ignored his date, who was not bothered by the people around them.

“Now that they’re gone,” Hyesung began. “Why did you ask me out…on a job interview?”

The older man sipped his wine and just replied, “You were so foul mouthed.”

“That can’t be the reason.” The slender man said while pouting. “Wasn’t I y?”

Eric burst into laughter and held the glass in the air. His legs were crossed and the suit jacket fit him perfectly, as the tie was around his neck and the buttons were all the way to the collar. He leaned his head down and then whispered, “You were extremely intriguing, Mr. Jung.”

Hyesung blushed fiercely and hid his face behind the big wine glass, trying to avoid the CEO’s intense eyes. Whatever he tried to say with them usually worked.

“Jung Pil Kyo-sshi…” Eric murmured. “You are my kind of a guy.”

                ***

Minwoo lied lazily on the sofa, when the door gaped and a tired looking Hyesung entered the foyer. The older guy sat up, and furrowed his eyebrows quizzically as if waiting for final comments regarding Eric Mun. Hyesung slumped down to the arm chair and heaved a long sigh.

“That bad?” Minwoo asked.

“No.” Hyesung shook his head. “Amazing!!!”

The short man seemed to be surprised by his friend’s amazing act. He leaned towards the younger guy and asked more with his eyes.

“Hey…I am not a guy who kisses and tells…” Hyesung said. “…but he will take me out on Monday again!!”

Minwoo crossed his arms onto his chest and seemed unsatisfied. He knew dating the same guy would be problematic, but having a small, teeny tiny, competition with his own best friend couldn’t hurt. Though, Hyesung hadn’t dated anyone in many months.

“He is so in love with me.” The tall guy spoke.

“Yah!!” Minwoo screamed. “He hasn’t had his date with me yet!! He will be infatuated by midnight after he’s seen me.” He swore.

Hyesung would have argued, but there were many things in Minwoo guys usually loved. All those things made Hyesung extremely jealous, since he was awkward and clumsy. But the older man had the full package; great body, magnificent dance skills, handsome face and flirtatious eyes. And on top of all that, his alcohol tolerance was much bigger than Hyesung’s.

“Minwoo ya…” The younger man said. “We really need to be careful. I don’t want to lose my job because I lied to him, ok?”

The short man rolled his eyes.

“Ok, Minwoo?”

“Fine!” he responded. “I will not ask him to walk me home then.”

                ***

Eric’s eyes widened when the short man entered the restaurant. Minwoo wore tight leather top and skintight jeans, with converse shoes. He was snickering, as Eric’s jaw had dropped and many thoughts were running through his mind. He proceeded to the guy and welcomed him to the place, as Minwoo looked around and chuckled.

“Not really my kind of a date place.” He commented. “Why don’t we go to a club, Eric-sshi?” He questioned, seductively twirling the tie around his fingers.

“To a club?” Eric interrogated. “We should.”

“Outstanding.” The younger man said, lips almost touching the CEO’s as he pulled him out of the restaurant by the tie and took him to the first club near the restaurant. “I hope you love dancing…because I sure do.”

The tall man nodded, and walked behind the small, and y guy, not knowing what to say as he was mesmerized by the curvy and the strong body. Minwoo looked over his shoulder at Eric and smiled, eyes half-lidded. Eric swallowed a dry lump and looked around. He did not belong to the place in his clothing, but when the long arms of Minwoo’s went over his shoulders and his body pressed to his, he forgot every doubting feel and just sunk into the moment.

“You like dancing?” Minwoo asked, his lips parted against the ear, while the hands rustled the hair.

“I love it.” Eric answered.

“Eric-sshi,” Minwoo murmured, trailing his lips on the jaw and then retreating, fixing his dark eyes at the older guy’s. “Am I a nun?” The CEO shook his head fiercely. “Then where are your hands?”

“On your waist?” The man mumbled as a reply.

Minwoo smirked and lowered the hands onto his .

“Much better.” He muttered.

                Eric got drunk. It was so much more freeing to be out like that than being all subtle and gentleman. He loved drinking. He loved partying and he loved hot guys. What made him feel different than earlier was the fact that Minwoo was so…so…spunky! Hyesung was much more romantic type, and he was someone Eric would have ended up marrying…but Minwoo. Minwoo was free like a bird.

“Is there anyone I should call to pick you up?” The short guy questioned softly, while fiddling the CEO’s phone.

“Kim…” Eric burped. “…Dongwan.” He mumbled.

Minwoo scrolled down the number list, seeing Jung Pil Kyo there, as he stopped to Kim Dongwan and pressed the green button. It bleeped several times, until a tired voice responded with a groggy, “Hello?”

“Kim Dongwan?”

“Who is this?”

“Eric’s date.”

“Huh?”

“Lee Minwoo?”

“Huh?”

“THE DATE!!” Minwoo screamed into the phone.

“AH!” The other man answered and cleared his throat. “What is it?”

Minwoo looked at the passing out CEO and then told the situation to the best friend who swore that he would kill his friend as soon as he sees him. So the short lad told the address and stayed together with the big man to wait for his buddy.

“YAH!” Dongwan exclaimed when he entered the club. “You should not drink like this!!”

“Wannie!!!” Eric slurred. “I love you!!” He clung onto his friend and hugged him. “Wannie!! It must be a destiny that you’re here!” Dongwan rolled his eyes while nodding. “Minwoo ya…Minwoo-sshi…here is my friend…Kim…Kim Dongwan.” The CEO gestured with his arm.

Dongwan shook hands with the new acquaintance as he mumbled, “I knew he would mean trouble.”

“What did you just say!?” Minwoo sassed.

The buffed guy glared at the other one and then flashed a smile as he shook his head and replied, “Nothing. Just talked to Eric.”

The older man knew that was a lie, but rather than spitting out what he thought about his douche friend dating both him and his friend, he just grinned – his eyes squinting – and made sure that Eric was still okay since he had passed out apparently. Dongwan brought the left arm over his shoulders and lifted the guy up, roaring as the taller man was super heavy.

“He…He might call you.” He said to Minwoo and then walked off.

“What an .” The y guy scoffed, before he returned to the dancefloor.

                ***

“What!?” Andy covered his ears when Dongwan’s high pitched yell blared around the cafeteria. “You WHAT!?” He placed the tray of three cups to the table and sat down in between his hyungs, deciding to ignore the topic of something he did not find interesting. He just sipped his coffee. “You are going to keep dating both of these guys!?” Dongwan screamed.

Eric nodded nonchalantly and obviously didn’t want to go on with this thing anymore. But Dongwan was annoyed, as he slammed his fists to the antique table Andy had bought with his own damn money. He glared at the hyung and then heard the bell above the door tingling as he hurried behind the counter and greeted the tall man with a pleasant smile and a small wave.

“Hi Junjin.” He said.

“YAH! ERIC!!” Dongwan exclaimed very loud. “Explain it to me!!!”

“I wanna give a chance to both of them!!” The tall man stated.

Junjin turned to look at the barista, the money ready in his hand as Andy was scribbling the name and the smiley to the cardboard cup again. He was in his thoughts, humming something, so Junjin had time to leer at the concentrating face.

“Hey Andy…” he started.

“Yes?” The barista said, passing the cup to the man.

“Do your friends…umm…say…anything about me and you?” The tall man blurted out, like it was a forbidden topic or something.

Andy blinked his eyes before he leaned in and said, “Yours too?” Junjin nodded. “My friends over there have bets on us…thinking…that we have something going on…”

“What?!” Junjin shouted.

“I know!!” The youngest guy in the room crooned. “They don’t know anything!! We are just good friends.”

Junjin agreed and grabbed the cup from the counter. He swirled it a bit, making it less hot, before he set his gaze to Andy’s and smiled at him. The barista blinked his eyes when abruptly the older guy gripped his hand and pecked the cheek.

“Thank you…for helping me out.” He said.

“No problem, Jinnie.” Andy blushed. “That’s what friends are for.”

The fair-skinned guy chuckled, thanked for the coffee and walked away from the cafeteria the bell above the door tingling again. When Andy shifted his gaze at the two hyungs, they had the smuggest grins on their faces. The barista lifted his finger and wiggled it.

“Not a single word.” He snarled.

                **

“He called you too?” Hyesung interrogated.

“Yup.” Minwoo nodded.

“Will you go?”

“I don’t know…we did not really end the date last night…and I met Eric’s annoying best friend.” Minwoo explained, and when he noticed Hyesung’s jealous gaze he scoffed. “You don’t want to meet that douche.”

Hyesung stared at him.

“Are we allowed to have with him?” He spilled out.

“Yeah.”

“Ok.”

“Why?” Minwoo whispered. “You want to?”

It would have been perfect if Hyesung had just kept his cool, but he raised his eyebrows and prompted, “Maybe.”

“Do whatever you want, Hyesungie…” Older man spoke and stood up from the sofa. “I think we both know who he will choose at the end anyways.” 

I wanna thank you all who commented.

I was super motivated.

Thank you sooooo much!! :)

Heart <3