Chapter 13

Two Timing

Hiya ya'll! ^^

I decided to update today, because tomorrow i will go on a trip!!! yay! And I will be gone for a while, because I am going to meet my hani (nervous keke) and she will come here so....yeah

So a short update for ya! ^^

ENJOY!

Chapter 13

Minwoo stared at both of the guys shocked. Hyesung was wide-eyed, dishwashing water on his arms, and Eric was already glaring at the two men, wanting to hear an explanation. Oh dear, Minwoo thought, looking around the room diverting his gaze. Hyesung was bewildered, and no words came out from his mouth when he opened it. It was agonizing.

“We can explain.” Minwoo said quickly.

“Yeah.” Hyesung agreed, nodding furiously.

The CEO crossed his arms onto the chest, stomped his foot and sat slightly down to the kitchen cabinet. His eyes were drilling through the two guys in turns and Minwoo shivered thoroughly whilst Hyesung kept biting his lower lip like he had done a crime and he had been caught. The most horrifying thing was how silent the oldest man was. He must’ve been seething with rage inside, but he did not want to show it.

“Just tell me.” He finally mumbled, cold shivers going down the two younger men’s spine. “Was it fun?”

The younger men looked like scolded kids, as they stared at their feet and shook their heads. It was everything else but fun, but Hyesung or Minwoo could not say it out loud. They just did not know how to talk all of a sudden. Eric was ridiculed. He got back onto his feet and glared at the two guys. Minwoo had a weird look in his eyes and Hyesung was in the verge of sobbing.

“Was Dongwan one of your toys? You wanted to too?” The CEO interrogated.

Minwoo froze, his heart leaping after hearing that name again, as he turned his gaze at Hyesung. The slender man swallowed a bitter lump down his throat and said, “Actually…he…he found out a while ago.”

“What?” Eric’s whole complex turned dark. “He knew?”

“Well, yeah…but…I…” Hyesung stammered, but was cut by his best friend, who also pushed him out of the way.

“I told Dongwan not to tell. So leave him out of this.” Minwoo spoke determined. “He wanted to tell, but I didn’t let him.”

The tallest man scoffed, shoved his hand and walked out of the kitchen and eventually the apartment. He was at the elevators when he was turned around and faced by concerned and apologetic eyes. It was Pil Kyo.

“I know you love Minwoo, and that Minwoo loves you.” He began. “And I know that we did an awful thing. But even though you were my type and I liked you (and saw you first), I don’t want this thing to break things up with you and Minwoo.” He sobbed. “He would not endure without you.” He flashed a smile that died underneath the tears, and put his hand onto the CEO’s upper arm. “If he is confused, he just likes you. Take care Eric-sshi.” Hyesung pulled his hand off and turned around.

“Hyesung ah,” he startled after hearing that and looked over his shoulder. “Are you sure it was just like?” Eric questioned.

                ***

Andy was behind his counter when the bell above the door tingled.

“Welcome.” He turned and bowed. “Oh, Hyung.” He smiled widely and gestured with his arm towards the table Dongwan, Eric and he usually sat. “The same old?” The barista asked and walked to the coffee maker. He started preparing the drink, hearing the older guy pulling the chair and sitting down.

When the coffee was done, he put it onto a tray and proceeded to the table. Dongwan was staring out of the window, tapping his fingers onto the surface when his sight was blocked and the barista placed the coffee cup in front of him. He then joined him.

“How are you?” He asked.

“So so.” Dongwan murmured, clutching both of his hands to the cup. “I am hanging in there.” He smiled brokenly and sipped the hot drink.

Andy looked at him, worry drawn onto his young face. He reached his hand onto the forearm of his hyung and squeezed it. He had never seen heartbroken witty guy before and it was the most painful thing he had encountered ever. Dongwan held the cup in front of his mouth and just stared at the liquid inside, letting it burn his face.

“So…did you confess to Eric hyung?” Andy interrogated carefully.

The older one nodded.

“What did he say?” the maknae tried not to sound too obvious. “Did he reject you?”

“He said I have no chances.” Dongwan admitted. “And so did Minwoo.” He continued, swallowing the too hot coffee way too fast.

Andy scowled.

“Minwoo? Lee Minwoo?” He made sure by repeating the name. Dongwan looked up at him. “Minwoo hyung?”

He nodded dumbfounded, lips parted. The barista slapped his own forehead and leaned back in the chair, realising that he, Junjin and Hyesung had been wrong all along. And now that he comprehended, it all made sense. Well, not really, since there were many things Andy and the others had missed, but still, it made somewhat sense.

“You’re in love with Minwoo!” Andy yelled.

“Yes, I am. What did you think? That I have a soft spot for our Eric? No way.” Dongwan chuckled. “I punched that douche.” He muttered and sipped the coffee again.

The taller man slumped down to the chair again and cupped his face, ogling at the other man. Dongwan was in love with Lee Minwoo. Wow, Andy had not seen that coming at all. That explained so many things, and it explained why Dongwan had been living with his mom for now. The bell above the door tingled again and Andy turned his head at it.

Eric had arrived.

And he was not happy.

He marched towards the table, grabbed Dongwan by the collar and lifted him up frantically. They were glaring at one another, other one not understanding and the other one enraged.

“You knew…” he hissed. “You knew about Pil Kyo and Minwoo.”

“I did.” Dongwan said peacefully. “I knew.”

The tallest man gritted his teeth and finally let the younger one go, pushing him away from him. He had a scar on his nose. Dongwan had never been so serious in his life. Andy decided to escape behind his counter and hide there, hoping that nothing would happen to his precious café. He watched the show behind the window.

“Were you ever going to tell me?” Eric questioned.

“Minwoo told me not to. I decided to keep my promise and just let it slide.” The best friend answered.

“So never.” The tall one sighed.

“Why do you care anyways Eric? You already got him! He is yours ok? I will stop fighting and be happy for you. He is obviously overwhelmed. And I want him to be.” Dongwan exhaled. “Sure I will always think how our kiss was perfect, and how it ended to a rejection, but if you two get married—“ he inhaled deeply. “—I will be there like nothing happened.”

Eric was expressionless for several seconds, until he brought his hands onto the shoulders of his best friend, squished them and smiled. Only thing Andy saw was Eric leaning in, whispering something into Dongwan’s ear and Dongwan running out of the café.