006

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 followed Jaemi like lost puppies on their way to lunch. They were confused. The students were headed one way... but she went the opposite? Jinki and Jaemi were still walking side by side listening to music with each other. The song was then On Rainy Days by Beast. They ended up at the farthest end of the school. It was an awkward corner that was hidden from the school, but it was beautiful and graceful. Jaemi sat down at the bench and pulled out the small lunch that was packed for her. The guys watched her every move. She was about to take a bite of the kimbap when she stopped. She looked at them and spoke "Why.... are you guys staring at me like that?" They all averted their eyes elsewhere and coughed.

"Its just... why do you go here of all places?" Key asked

Jaemi thought for a second and shrugged "I like it here..." She made room for another on the bench "Why don't you guys sit and eat?" Taemin sat next to her and the rest of the guys sat on the other benches. They took out their food and started to eat. Taemin was happy to eat but frowned when he saw the portion he was given. "What's wrong?" Jaemi asked. Taemin shook his head and smiled sheepishly. It wasn't enought to fill up a growing boy. The rest of the guys followed Taemin's actions. There was 8 pieces of Kimbap in their lunches. They needed lots of food. Jaemi knew how they felt. She grabbed her chopsticks and placed a piece of her kimbap in each of their lunches and an extra for Taemin. They all looked at her in shock. "Mrs. Lee gives us a small portion to eat at school as a snack and when we get back to the residence we eat a full meal" she explained "You guys are growing boys and need food... I'm not that hungry anyways."

They all gave her a warm thankful smile and started to eat. Jonghyun kept his eyes on her with an expression of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter