023

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Long A/N at the end explaining my abstence... I'm so sorry ><

Arriving at the mall, Key carefully woke Jaemi up from her nap. "Wh-Where are we?" She asked.

"The mall," Key replied. He got out of the car first and helped her out like a gentleman. She used Key as a support since she was still groggy from her slumber. Jonghyun's car had arrived and the guys stepped out. Being the shameless, clingy person he is, Jonghyun ran to Jaemi's side, practically pushing Key away.

Luhan just stared at Jonghyun, unsure of how to act. He felt a bit awkward since he didn't really know who Jonghyun is. Taemin placed his arm over the boy, comforting him. "Let's go," Taemin beamed. The seven walked into the mall.

"Why are we here again?" Jonghyun complained.

"For Jaemi," Key spat.

"Well as long as it's for Jaemi I'm okay," he smiled like a idiot and held her hand.

Jaemi stiffened. She was completely lost. Not really remembering who Jonghyun was had played a huge factor. After loosing her memory and coming to Korea with the 5 guys and being told she is supposed to marry one of them, finding that her fiance has a girlfriend that he didn't even break up with which unknowingly hurt her, she was honestly scared to be with Jonghyun. She slowly and awkwardly took hand arm away from Jonghyun's and stepped closer to Key. Jonghyun stopped and looked at his hand before staring at Jaemi. He tried to meet her eyes but she kept looking down. His heart dropped.

"J-Jaemi...?" He stuttered.

Noticing the situation, Jinki and Minho sighed. "Hey, let's go grab some food, shall we?" The two guys urged Jonghyun to go elsewhere. Taemin and Luhan were, who knows where in the mall, leaving Key and Jaemi alone.

"Hey, you okay?" He softly asked. She hesitantly nodded. Key stepped infront of her and bent down. "Get on," he demanded. She did as she was told and got on his back. Key knew you slowed down because your ankle hurt. "Which store do you want to go to?"

"Skin Food?" Jaemi answered.

"Oooh! Same! Let's go!"

 

 

Jinki and Minho threw Jonghyun onto the booth at the corner of a cafe.

"What was that for?!?!" Jonghyun exclaimed, "why'd you take me, Jaemi's fiance, away instead of Key!"

"Don't you remember what happened??!" Jinki raised his tone a bit, getting frusturated at his hard-headed dinosaur friend.

"Remember what."

"God you're frusturating me..." Minho mumbled. "Why are you acting like that with Jaemi?!"

"What do you mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter