016

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin and Jinki started to panick. The moment they walk in, they're greeted by an unconsious person. They quickly rushed to her side and brought her to the couch. She clutched onto Jinki's shirt and started mumbling words that were almost inaudible. Minho and Key rushed to her side with a wet towl and fan. They started to go unpack their belongings when it wasn't their shift to watch over Jaemi. They tried to act normal, but there was still the huge worry in the back of their heads.

When the evening hit and the sun began to set, Jaemi woke up. Taemin had literally jumped up and down from pure happiness. It had been as if 10 million pounds were lifted off of his shoulders. "HYU~~~~NGS!" He sang loudly. "SHE'S AWAKE!" In an instant, the 3 other guys rushed down as fast as lightning. They all celebrated by doing little actions and tried to restrain themselves from getting too excited.

"We placed most of your stuff in your room and unpacked some of it too." Minho said. "If you need anyhelp then you can just call us okay?"

"Thank you" she spoke. They helped her go to her room so she unpack her clothes. Everything else was basically unpacked and organized. She calmly put all of her clothes onto the hangers and organized all of her things to her liking. Once she was satisfied, she went to go check on the guys.

Jaemi walked down the hallway and poked her head into the nearest room.

"Oh, Hey Jaemi" Key spoke "You can go ahead and sit on my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter