004

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my gawwwwddddd!" Jonghyun groaned, staring at the sleeping Jaemi. He went to his suit case and pulled out a blanket. He headed back over to Jaemi and put it on her. "I'm only doing this because I have to or I'll die" he mumbled "I'm going to have to make adjustments on my plan..." Jonghyun walked back over to his suitcase and started to unpack. After finishing up, he grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

After getting out, he got a call from Jinki.

"Yo" he spoke

"Umm... why are you speaking english?" Jinki asked

"We're in America Duhhh"

"That's the only word you know huh?"

"..."

"ANYWAAAY, Open your door cause we're freezing"

"Ugh fine" Jonghyun hung up and walked down the stairs. He opened the door only to be squished by Taemin "Dude get off"

"I-I'm c-c-ol-d" Taemin stuttered

"Dude it's colder in Korea"

"I-I know b-b-but K-Key hyung said it b-be w-w-w-warm! T-that's why we o-only packed s-summer c-clothes"

"Well Cali fashion people!" Key defended. Only to be smacked in the back of the head by Minho. "YA!"

They all entered the place after taking off their shoes. They sat down and started to be obnoxiously loud.

"Wait wait, shhh!" Jinki shushed

"What?" Jonghyun asked

"Where's Miss Jaemi? Isn't she sleeping?"

"So?"

"Dude she's your freakin fiance" Key spoke

"Revenge" Jonghyun smiled evily.

"Guys, we should start studying english. We're going to school tomorrow"

"So? First day of school guys! That's the day where we should be worrying about our rep!"

"And this is why you're called the player..." Key said

 

The next day, Jaemi woke up with her back feeling sore. Sleeping on the couch the whole night was not intentional. She rubbed her eyes and adjusted her vision. Scanning the room, she noticed Jonghyun still sound asleep also that there was a blanket covering her. She then took the chance to get ready for the day. She did her usual morning routine and put on her school uniform- white button collared shirt, knee length navy blue skirt, knee high white socks, and a navy blue blazer. She walked over to the desk and wrote a note for Jonghyun when he wakes up and stuck it on his face.

Jaemi grabbed all of her needed supplies and headed to the main manor where she would eat breakfast and quickly talk with her father. Stepping inside of her father's office she respectfully bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo" she spoke

"Good Morning Jaemi" he said "Head on to school first. I'll have to get the boys their things for school"

"Yes father"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter