022

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... Flowers?" Jinki asked. They all glanced at him, unsure of what to do.

"Flowers..." Jaemi spoke softly.

"What's your favorite flower?" Taemin asked.

"I really like orchids and cherry blossoms." She smiled.

"That's good! Good!" Jinki spoke egerly, writing it down. "What about you Jjong?" They all turned to him, uneasy.

"Hyung?" Minho called. There was no answer or movement from Jonghyun, who had been staring at Jaemi the whole time, until Key smacked the back of his head.

"H-Huh?" He asked in a daze.

"Jaemi likes orchids and cherry blossoms. What do you think hyung?" Taemin asked.

"O-Oh, what ever she likes is fine w-with me..." He looked at the guys for a moment, then he just stared back at Jaemi.

They continued to plan the wedding. The mood became less tense. The wedding was in only about 3 months so they had work to do. They were about to help Jaemi pick out a dress, however there was still a soon-to-be bride in the gown shop so they had to wait until next time.

The 6 began to leave the building in their car. Jaemi fell asleep on Key's shoulder and Key pretened to sleep so he could rest his head on hers. Jonghyun carefully but quickly grabbed Jaemi and made her lean to his shoulder. He rested his head on her's and began to smile. Key woke up in an instant and scoffed. He had waited a couple seconds, then pulled Jaemi back to his side, wrapping his arm around her so that Jonghyun couldn't steal her away again.

Jinki glanced at their childish behavior through the mirror and shook his head in dissapointment. 'If you both keep this up, none of you will have her.' He thought. After what had seemed like a long time of dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter