020

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the share house and placed Jaemi on the couch. Jinki had gotten in contact with Mr. Kwon. They carefully followed the instructions that were given.

"I'll send you a package soon boys." He sighed. "The item in that package will be very valuable. However, you mustn't loose it."

"Yes sir" they all spoke. They sat quietly around the living room. Their phones vibrated like crazy because of Jonghyun. He was loosing his mind, worrying about Jaemi.

Her wrist was red and bruised and her ankle was swollen.

"How could we have been so stupid and careless." Key mumbled. The boys looked up at him. "We forgot her crutches and made her suffer and walk on a sprained ankle. We should've taken better care of her."

"We were so stupid..." Taemin sulked. Jinki and Minho stayed silent.

After afew hours, Jaemi was consious again. They cooked her food, comforted her, and apologized over and over again. Nursing her back to health, they all stayed in the living room that night.

 

The next day came. They had remembered her crutches this time and had became good friends with Luhan. They had trusted him and he became one of Jaemi's guardian. Days passed and the package finally came. It was a huge box filled with mini boxes. They gave Mr. Kwon a call and he had told them which was the real one.

They pulled out the box that said "rock" on it and carefully opened it. Inside, there was a smaller box and a letter. They o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter