019

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemi's eyes widened. It was Jonghyun's voice.

"Is everything alright?" Luhan asked her. She nodded slowly and tried to quicken her pace to the class.

"Everyone move!" Jonghyun yelled. Everyone in the hallway moved to the side as he scanned everyone- looking for someone. Luhan pulled Jaemi to the side and she turned her head so she wouldn't face him. Luhan looked at her strangely. Jonghyun passed them but haulted his foot steps. He turned 180° and pulled Jaemi out of the crowd. His eyes widened and he was angry. Jonghyun picked her up to put her on his shoulder and stomped away from everyone.

The bell had rang, signaling everyone that lunch was over and to go to class.

Jonghyun was at a park near the school and placed Jaemi down. They gained stares as they were walking. Jaemi would hit his back with her fists, telling him to put her down. He was furious. Jonghyun took deeps breaths trying to calm himself down. Jaemi tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrists and held them tight. Her hands turned white as the blood circulation was being cut off by his strong grasps.

"Don't you dare move." He growled. His voice was scary and his gaze was shooting daggers. Jaemi flinched. "Where were you all this time huh!?!" He yelled. "You don't know how angry I was with you! You didn't tell me anything! You went behind my back! How can I ever trust your words!?!?!?!?!? You LIAR!" He screamed the last word loudly.

Jaemi's eyes started to wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter