021

Late Bloomer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several weeks passed after Jonghyun had put the ring on his finger. Jaemi was evidently better. She haddn't fainted yet. Jaemi and Jonghyun haven't met after the incident. Jaemi would always be with Luhan and Jonghyun would always be with Sunmi at school. Key, Jinki, Minho, and Taemin would always bounce back and forth between the two.

It was now winter and the weather started to rapidly drop. Jaemi and Luhan both went to warm up their lunches before heading out onto the rooftop. The ground started to get icy. Good thing Jaemi was off her her crutches. The two took a seat on the thick blanket that Luhan brought, and wrapped themselves with the other blanket that Jaemi brought.

"I don't like the girls' winter uniform" Luhan confessed.

"Why not?"

"I mean, it's not ugly but its so thin! You girls will get sick so easily! Well, maybe only you. The rest of the girls are cold blooded so they must be used to the cold." She laughed.

"I envy the guys' uniform. You guys can wear as many layers as you want and can even wear sweat pants."

"I thought that you guys can wear the overcoats like us?"

Jaemi shook her head. "They only sell it to guys for some reason."

"But when I was walking to school I saw some other girls form other schools wear them."

Jaemi shrugged. "Key told me that we're only allowed to wear the school's. If we were allowed to wear any type he'd say he'd wear his favorite pink one." Luhan laughed.

"Ah, I forgot to say, my cousin's coming to town."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. He's here for a busniess trip. We should all go somewhere! I'll introduce you to him."

"What day?"

"Mmmm, not sure. He said something about the 13th? I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter