01 Jimin: I Hate You, I Love You

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

// This was requested by someone on my quotev account so i thought maybe it should post this here too! Enjoy~ and request! // πŸ’•

Β 

Hana:

"Stop it Jimin!" I smacked his hand away that was reaching out poke my cheeks even though my eyes were shut i just knew only Jimin would do that "How did you know?" Jimin pretended obviously the only two people that knew that i hated people poking my cheeks were Jungkook and Jimin. I lifted my head from the desk and stared at Jimin angrily "Really Jimin really?" i folded my arms "See Jimin your always getting Hana angry" Jin said while taking the seat next to me and placed a carton of chocolate milk on my table "For you don't be mad at Jimin okay?" he gave a heart melting smile "Fine but i still hate you Jimin" I turned back to face the front but i could feel Jimin kicking my chair from the seat behind.

"YAHHHH PARK JIMIN!!!" annoyed by the insistent kicking there was nobody in this world that was more annoying than Park Jimin i swear my life to it. "Come on Hana" I felt my arm being pulled out of the classroom by someone saving Jimin from getting killed.

"Aish Jungkook-ah what do you want can't you see i need to kill Park Jimin" he just laughed and i gave him my death stare "Is it that funny?" "Silly pabo, Hana why can't you just admit that you like him and you like it when he disturbs you?" I tried to reach out to cover his mouth but he quickly moved his head back before i could "Have you lost your mind why on earth would i like such an annoying boy that keeps doing the things that i don't like?!!" Jungkook stayed silent for a moment and just shook his head before replying me "Aish young love... young love" "Jeon Jungkook do you have a death wish?" He chuckled and walked back into the classroom as i trailed behind him "I'm your best friend Hana i know everything about you, one day you will realise you like him too trust me." I rolled my eyes and took my seat.

"Hana Hana Hana Hana Hana!" I heard the sound of V's voice as i opened my eyes, dang i must have fell asleep in class again. "Wanna have lunch with us?" I shook my head "I just want to sleep..." i closed my eyes "No! You're coming with us and you have to sit next to me!" He packed my bag and slung it over his shoulder before running out of the classroom "Yah Tae where are you going?" Still refusing to move before finally giving up to follow him to the canteen probably.

When we got there everyone was already seated except V and i; Jin, Namjoon, My brother Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting on one side with Jungkook and Jimin on the other "Hana hurry sit! Theres your favourite today hurry before it gets cold" my brother says pointing to the seat next to Jimin and i gave him the 'i don't want to look' and hesitantly clenched my teeth and sat down with V on my other. "Aww i just realised how cute Jimin and Hana looks together!" Rapmon started to say while clapping his hands together "NO WE DON'T" we said it at the same time... awkward~

"Awww they even have telepathy" Jungkook added, Jeon Jungkook i'm going to kill you when i get a chance to. "I rather die..." i stood up and walked away leaving my tray there.

Jimin:

"See what you did Jimin she's angry again!" Jin hyung started to point his fork at me wanting to stab me with it. "What did i do?" i was innocent i didn't start the 'you two look so cute thing' "You made her hate you dummy" Yoongi hyung stood up and flicked my forehead "Ahhhh Hyung!" i whined. Honestly i knew why all of them were acting this way its all because they all have some sort of feelings for Hana, Jin hyung always treats Hana sweetly and nicely but wants to strangle me every time i make her upset, Jungkook he is not just her best friend he is my best friend and i know him well enough to know what he feels for her, comforting her and being there for her. V, he plays with her always wanting to sit next to her and cheering her up with his alien personality, Rapmon hyung he is a close friend of J-hope hyung and Hana's since they were kids and he is always so protective of her and lastly Yoongi hyung well he just got drunk and told me he liked her, i mentally chucked.

"Jimin!" Rapmon hyung hit my head "What hyung? Do you all have to keep hurting me..." i pouted and rubbed my head "Stupid Jimin we know you like her" Absurd... "Wh-Wh-Whattt pshhh no i don't are you insane why would i?" "Jimin come on, we're being serious here" V said for the first time he was being serious, i guess Hana does have an impact on him well them. "Honestly Jimin do you like Hana?" J-hope looked at me. I wasn't sure of how felt, sure i do like to but liking her is a whole different story. "I'm not sure about how i feel..."

Hana:

Stupid boys... I don't look 'cute' with Jimin. I folded my arms and plopped on my bed slightly frustrated with their nonsense then Jungkook's words replayed in my head "one day you will realise you like him too.." Ahhhhhhh do i don't know what to do...

Jimin:

The next day Hana ignored me and took her seat somehow she was upset with me. "Hana!" V kissed her cheek and i saw her face instantly go red "Tae what was that?" she mumbled shocked at his actions "Nothing just wanted to do that for some time now." he turned and took his seat at the back of the class, i could feel something inside of me bubble but i ignored it.

Later on we had a free period because the Math teacher had a family emergency and as i was lying my head down i heard Hana giggle and i looked up to see Jin putting one of his earplugs into her left ear and they were giggling and he moved his seat closer to hers so they could watch the video together and the side of their heads almost touching. I felt the bubbly thing inside of me stir again, i stood up and walked out of the classroom to the washroom, feeling uncomfortable and washed my face. What was i feeling... What was this bubbly thing i could feel consuming me that was now tugging my heart when i walked into the classroom to see her head resting on Jin hyung's shoulder and his head on hers. Apart of me wanted to pull them apart and be in his place.

"Class settle down!" purposely staring at Rapmon, J-hope and Suga hyung who were laughing amongst themselves while Jungkook patted the seat next to him for me to quickly come back but my eyes were still on Jin hyung and Hana. "Jin! Hana!" The teacher slammed his desk causing both of them to wake up and away from each other. Two words. Thank God.

Class ended finally and the horrible teacher left then as everyone stood up to pack their bags i saw Jin hyung put his arm around her waist and i could feel my heart just explode especially when he then pulled her closer to him so he could whisper something into her ear. I couldn't hold it in anymore so went over and pushed Jin hyung away and grabbed her wrist and ran out of the class.

Hana:

"Jimin what do you think you're doing?!" Why was he acting like this, was something wrong i have never seen him like this before but before i could ask him another question we reached the rooftop.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me, his face wasn't that annoying look that he had on usually, it was soft, gentle and hurt... "is something wrong?" i looked into his eyes but he looked down not letting go of my wrist but then he lifted his head and held my other hand in his warm big hands. "Hana-ah..." he said this time his gaze a little stronger but with the same emotions as before "I know i have been a pain and i know i'm different from V, Jungkook or Jin hyung but i think no i know i can make you happy, i can make you feel safe, i can make you feel loved..." he trailed off as i continue to look into his dark brown orbs that were shaking slightly holding his tears back.

"Jimin..." i wanted to hug him and comfort him "i know i don't have the right to say this but i-i... i didn't like it when you are so close to Jin hyung or V... or any of them at all, i couldn't stand seeing you and Jin hyung being together..." Oh jimin... his tears flowed down and my heart broke, i pulled my right hand out of his clasp and put it on his cheeks to wipe his tears. He then put his free hand on mine that was on his cheeks and closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of my hand on his face "I like you Hana, i like being around you, i like it when you give me all your attention even if it means getting you angry, i like it when you do this" he said before opening his eyes and kissing the back of my hand then intertwining them with his "Jung Hana, will you mine?" I nodded and wrapped both of my hands around his neck "Yes yes yes of course Jimin!" i could feel my tears flowing down and falling onto his shirt "I'm sorry it took me so long to realise it" he continued before the door burst open revealing a certain group of boys.

"Oh yeah told you this plan would work!" Rapmon hi-fived Jungkook which was skipping. "Damn..." Suga took out his wallet and giving both Jungkook and Rapmon five dollars each, "What plan?" i glared at them and Jungkook's expression changed from excitement to guilty "Hana don't be angry but we just wanted Jimin to be jealous and confess which he did!" V held both my hands and swung them, pouting he knew he was my secret weakness i could never get angry when he is acting cute. We all laughed and headed off the rooftop but i still kicked Jungkook and Rapmon on the back of their feet for betting "Lets go celebrate! My sister has a boyfriend!!!!" Jin pulled J-hope away from the rooftop so he would not announce it to the world.

Before i could go out of the door Jimin pulled me back to look at him "Hana..." now there were only emotions of happiness and joy "Hmmm" "I promise i wont make you regret your decision" i smiled still looking into his brown orbs that were so captivating and realised he was leaning in so i closed my eyes. I felt a pair of soft lips that met mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist pulling me closer. Our breaths were mixing with each others as I tilted my head to the right so we could deepen the kiss, "HANA!! JIMIN!!" Suga opened the door to see both of us and we quickly pulled away from each other "Umm ahem J-Hope is asking for the both of you" he quickly ran away shy at what he saw. We both chuckled but before we left i pulled his arm so he would bend down slightly so i could kiss his cheek "I still hate you Jimin..." i ran away embarrassed, i hate you for making me like you Park Jimin..