15 Sungjae: Puppy Love

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by kookiesbae// i hope you enjoy this~ 🙆🙈💕💕💞💫💫 XOXO thanks for all the support i enjoyed writing this cute imagine 😚💕

 

Jayeon:

“Sungjae-ah” I chimed and ran towards him from behind and hugged him “hi babeee” he sung as he spun around hugging me in return “missed me?” I tip toed to peck his lips “hmmmm let me think…” he said as he pointed to his lips and I laughed, I tip toed once more to kiss him “miss me now?” I chuckled as he moved his hands to hold my waist to bring me closer “I need one more to be sure” he laughed and I smacked his arm “your just gonna ask for more, greedy boy” I pulled away from him and held his hand. “Awwww just one more Jayeon-ah, one more” he intertwined our fingers and pulled me backwards to face him “please?” he gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted “awww one more pleaseeee” he blinked innocently “fine” I gave in and gave him another peck. “hehe I think I need one more” he teased and I laughed “greedy is your middle name” I pinched his cheeks “why are you so cute?” I smiled “why are you so cute?” he said and pinched my cheeks as I blushed “yah don’t play with my feelings like that” I punched his shoulder “pabo jayeon” he laughed as a puppy ran towards us and started jumping at our feet.

“Awww look oppa” I bent down to pick him up “he’s so cute, he looks like you” l laughed as I the little puppy’s head “yah are you saying that I’m cute?” he winked “nice try” I scoffed and then brought it up, next to Sungjae’s face to compare “omo he has the same eyes as you…” I smiled as I observe them both “and what kind of eyes would that be? Cute?” he acted cute “no, you both have small sleepy looking eyes” I laughed and held the little puppy in front of him. “How does that look like me?” he groaned “oh you’re right oppa, this puppy is so cute and you’re not” I teased and he eyed me “gimme him, he looks exactly like me doesn’t he” he took the puppy from me “yah! Be gentle he’s a puppy not a toy! Yah Yook Sungjae!” I shouted as he ran off with the puppy in his arms “no he’s mine!” he childishly shouted and make faces at me “you’re gonna get the puppy hurt!” I ran after him “Yook Sungjae stop running will you!” I picked up the pace and he sat down on the park bench “you’re a pain” I huffed and puffed. “I’m your pain” he laughed and patted the seat next to him “vomits” I muffled under my breath “I heard that” he laughed as I sat down next to him. Sungjae was holding the puppy on his lap as I reached to the puppy’s head “he’s so small, I wonder if he has an owner” I looked for a collar but he had none “he doesn’t have a home?” Sungjae asked worried “yeah what are we gonna do?” I said sadly, the puppy looked like he was only a few months old and still so fragile looking yet the owners cold-heartedly abandoned him like that and his fur was so clean so they must have just dropped him off here “let’s look for the owner they must still be around here, look at his fur it’s spotless” I said as I stood up “no jayeon let’s not” Sungjae held my wrist to make me sit down “why not, look at him so poor thing and all, he’s only a few months old I have to beat some sense into the owner before they do it again!” I let out my frustrations “jayeon-ah, they abandoned him… what makes you think that they would still want him?” Sungjae held my hand in his comforting me “let’s say we do find him and return this puppy, what if he does it again then this puppy will have no one not even us to fend for him.” He looked into my eyes.

“You’re right, heartless people won’t ever change… what do we do then?” I leaned onto his shoulder “let’s adopt it and raise it” he said without hesitation “raise it?” I shot up and looked at his face “yeap you and I, we can raise him together, we can give him a name, a home and make sure he grows big and shower him with all the love we can ever give to him” Sungjae wrapped his arm around my waist “you sound like we are raising our kid” I joked “well we can take this as practice, taking turns to pick up after him and feed him, bathe him and take him for walks it’s just like a baby, our baby…” he smiled and pecked me on the lips “yah the puppy’s watching” I smacked his arm “let him see we’re his parents anyway” he laughed “you’re cheesy oppa” “I know”  he laughed “so let’s do this jayeon, it’s like it’s our kid” he smiled “what makes you think we’re gonna have a kid together, I might break up with you tomorrow to marry another guy or what if we don’t even get that far and breakup even before we get married, what then… our puppy would have a broken family…” I mumbled trying to make Sungjae see my worries “I know you see it that way, but I don’t… ever since I met you, I’ve fallen head over heels for you. I think about you every second of the day, as I wake up I think how nice it would be to wake up to see your beautiful face as I hold you in my arms. If I had a nightmare I think about how you would hold me and tell me everything is alright because you’re here next to me. I think about what you’re doing and whether you’re doing fine when we’re in school even though we’re only a class away, I wonder if you’re missing me and bored or did the teacher scold you for not bringing your homework again so I would sneak out of class and slip a note to you” he laughed as he reminisced yesterday “and that I’m incredibly lucky to have someone like you care for me, worry about me and love me. You made me think about all these things when I’m not with you and I want to continue to think about all these things for a long long time…” he looked into my eyes “someday I want to marry you and that’s what I’m planning on doing, I know it’s really soon to tell you this but I just want you to know that there isn’t anyone for me but you and that’s why I know that we can raise him together just the two of us because someday this will be our future…” he leaned in to kiss me as I felt his warm lips touch mine.

“I love you pabo Sungjae” I pulled away and held the baby golden retriever in my arms “you always know how to make me give in to you” “I know, that’s one of the reasons I love you so much” he hugged me “what should we call it?” “hmmmm Sungjae Jr.?” I laughed pointing to the little sleepy eyes on the light brown furred pup. “Yah! No! Something cute like Sung from me and Ja from you then it’ll be Sungja or Jasung!” the puppy winced at the name “no people will laugh at him, do you want our kid to get bullied? And look he doesn’t like it either” I hit him “ok then erm let’s see wait did you say our kid?” he nudged me and kissed my cheek “yah yook do you want to die?” I said as he laughed “okay then hmmmmm… Jae from me and Yeon from you then Jaeyeon!” “oh that’s not bad… Jaeyeon” I repeated the name as I looked at the puppy, “I’m gonna call you little jae it’s our secret kay?” I whispered to the puppy and he barked in happiness “what did you say to him?  Are you two ganging up on me already?” he pinched my cheek “ow no, even if we were you can’t do anything about it right little jae?” and he puppy barked in response “wow… how can you betray your dad like this Jaeyeonie” he tickled the puppy and he Sungjae’s face “okay alright I know you’re sorry” he held the puppy and kissed it.

We held hands as Sungjae carried little Jae in his arms, “shall we go home?” he swung our arms back and forth “I’m hungry and tired” he pouted “okay but we need to buy food for Jaeyeon and some other doggy stuff first” I said squeezing his cheeks together “so squishy” I teased and pulled him towards the nearest pet shop. The bell ringed as I pushed opened the glass door “welcome!” I heard a young girl say “awwww what a cute puppy!” she ran over to Sungjae and started to pat little jae “what’s his name?” she said “Jaeyeon, cute isn’t he?” Sungjae conversed with her. “Cute now let’s find some pet food” I said dragging his arm and rolling my eyes at the girl. “What should we get? Maybe bacon flavoured that sounds yummy doesn’t it?” I laughed “actually, bacon flavoured pet food is very unhealthy for the dog, mainly because it has artificial flavouring in it so Jaeyeon would probably fall sick easily so I think regular dog food would help him grow up healthily.” The girl walked towards us and smiled, “thanks but no thanks” I looked at the bacon-flavoured pet food “she’s right Yeonie, we wouldn’t want our pup to fall sick” Sungjae said “whatever…” I said and picked the regular dog food off the shelf and put it on the counter “how about getting a dog bowl?” she suggested looking at Sungjae once more “I think we can look around ourselves thank you” I walked towards the accessories section on my own leaving Sungjae behind. “I can’t get over how cute this puppy is!” she screamed happily when the puppy curled up in Sungjae’s arms “can I carry him?” “sure” he put the puppy in her arms. I heard them say at the counter as I looked at dog leashes for Jaeyeon when we take him for walks and also brushes for his fur. “awwww this is too adorable” she said and the puppy “so do you live around here?” she put the puppy on the counter and asked him “um yeah why do you live around here too?” Sungjae asked excitedly as I clenched my fist trying not to get angry “stay calm for little jae” I mumbled to myself “I’m Lee Na, Jung Lee Na, you?” she put up a hand “Sung Jae, Yook Sung Jae” he shook her hand “you’re cute Sungjae” she smiled “um thanks you’re not too bad yourself I guess…” he smiled back “you know I don’t work on weekends and I’m kind of free so wanna go out sometime?” she blushed. I was furious and I couldn’t contain my anger anymore so I stomped over and stared at her “sorry he’s taken” i carried little jae in my arms and dragged Sungjae out.

“Waeyo yeonie are you upset?” “you think?” I let go of his hand and brisk walked away “yah jaeyeon-ah wait up” he ran after me “she’s just being nice anyway it wasn’t like I was going to say yes and take her out or anything…” he held my arm and I sung it away “go away” “awww don’t be mad come on at least tell me why” he held my arm again “because you let her think you’re interested idiot…” I glared at him angrily “come on you know I only have you in my heart and I only see you, I don’t even like her why are you getting upset over something that doesn’t mean anything to me?” he grinned and pinched both of my cheeks “you know you’re the only one for me right?” seeing that his words didn’t have any effect on me, he started to do funny actions to make me laugh “stupid sungjae… you always know how to make me happy I hate you, I’m supposed to be angry but if you’re always gonna be like this how am I ever going to get upset with you” i laughed and pouted. “that was the idea! Come on let’s go to another shop with a male sales assistant” he looped his arm through mine “what if he hits on me” I and poked his cheeks “then I’ll punch him in the face and throw him into the shelves of pet food then pull his hair out and rip his head off then steal his money and leave” he laughed and pretended to punch the air showing me how tough he is “so violent” “well that teaches him to flirt with another man’s girl” he pecked my cheek “you’re mine Jayeon, only mine” he looked into my eyes “cheesy..” I smiled and then little jae woke up barking in excitement “I think he’s enjoying the show” Sungjae laughed and ruffled little jae’s fur before hugging both little jae and I “no matter what, I promise this would be our forever…”