Suprises

◄► The Other Me ◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ri Han's POV

     I slowly opened my eyes, after feeling someone touching my body. I saw figure on top of me. He is skinny, has black hair, and a broad shoulders. I remembered what happened before I dosed off and gasped. He had put drugs in my beverage and I dosed off.

A topless Tae Min was currently slowly undressing me. Thankfully I still had my pants on. It seems to me that we just arrived and he had just started. I decided to stop thinking and try to escape. I slowly used the corner of my eyes to look around the room.

Before he could undo anymore buttons, I kicked him-hard. He winced, falling off the bed and started to whimper. I quickly start buttoning up my shirts while grabbing my belongings, but before I could grab my bag he had recovered and pulled me back.

"YAH! Let me go! I'm not one of your toys!" I yelled up, struggling to free myself.

His grip only got tighter. My wrist started hurting, but I continued to struggle. Tae Min chuckled at me struggling to escape his grasp.

"I'll let you go, but you have-" he whispered, but I slapped him, knowing exactly what he wants. He let go of my wrist and put it on his red cheek. I took the chance to grab my bag and make my escape, but he grabbed both of my hands again. I tried swinging my bag, but it just fell back on the table.

He held both of wrists with one hand, putting it above me. I flinched.

"Aren't we getting fiesty here," he laughed.

"Find another one of those s that would want you and leave me alone!" I shouted, trying to loosen his grip, but he only held it tighter.

He pushed me down on the bed, kissing my lips, passionately. I responded by moving my head to the right. He kissed and my neck instead.

Tae Min expected me to moan and groan, but instead I kept my mouth shut and continued to break free of his grasp. He has gotten stronger since the time we were dating.

I kicked my feet in the air, but he stopped me, holding them together with his knees. I continued kicking, trying to at least hit him somewhere. He started undressing me again, but it was harder this time since he had only hand and I wasn't staying still, buying some time.

However, I got tired after all the kicking, so I took a small break, breathing heavily-part of it is because I'm scared.

"Do you know what happens when you breathe like that?" he whispered into my ear, the edge.

I didn't reply and just glared at him. Tae Min chuckled again, before continuing to the cardigan. I'm glad that it had a lot of buttons and that they were also small too.

After I gained more energy I decided to prop my knee up, trying to see if it will widen the space between his knees. It was just enough space for me to remove the leg that wasn't propped up. I slid my leg out and quickly removed my other leg, making both of legs free.

Before Tae Min could make a move, I kicked his stomach as hard as possible, making him fall on to the ground once again. I used the time to grab my belongings and grabbed my phone out of my bag as I walked to the door. I unlocked it as fast as possible and went out.

I quickly grabbed my boots while running to the elevator, looking only at my phone the whole time.

I quickly pressed the down button, but there was a 6-floor difference from the floor I was on and where it currently was. I looked back to see Tae Min getting out of the door.

I quickly pushed the Emergency Exit door opened and went down the stairs as fast as possible. I hit the phone icon after unlocking it and called Yoon Ji.

She picked up on the first ring, thankfully.

"Yobo-," she said before I interrupted.

"No time to waste. That ert. Can you go drive here or something?!?! Use the GPS app! PALLI!" I spoke quickly before hanging up, putting my phone into my pocket and went faster down the stairs.

Despite the pain my feet were receiving, I still went down the stairs as fast as possible. I finally reached the first floor and pushed the door open. I ran out the door and looked around. There weren't that many places to hide, so I went towards the back until I spotted a window cleaning machine. I jumped on it and made it go up to penthouse level, passing by other people's windows, seeing some 'interesting' things. It quickly reached the top floor. I grabbed on to edge of the roof  and climbed up.

I was safely on the roof and I peeked down to see if he had noticed, thankfully he was standing there, looking around to see where I was. I quickly hid myself in case he looks up. I got my phone out and texted Yoon Ji.

After several minutes, I heard footsteps behind the door. I rushed there and locked the door, my back on the door.

I heard the other person fidget with the lock, thankfully it didn't open.

"," I heard him mutter.

It's Tae Min!!! I screamed, letting out a silent gasp, quickly covering my mouth in case it actually made a sound. My heart was racing, scared that he was going to get me.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Tae Min was banging on the door, giving my back an impact.

Damn, he can hit-hard even though he looks like a pretty boy, I thought to myself.

"Ri Han~ I know you're there. Open up," he cooed evily.

I bit my lip in fear. My phone suddenly lit up, notifying me a text has arrived. I quickly unlock it to read all of it.

It was from Yoon Ji. I replied while Tae Min continued banging the door.

I quickly got some things that on the roof and blocked the door with it and checked to see where Yoon Ji and Hyun Ah were. Since it seemed like Tae Min wasn't going to stop banging the door, I took the chance and I climbed into the machine, pressing the control to go down, making it go on full speed.

When I reached the bottom I quickly jumped out and rushed towards the car, just in time to see Tae Min get out of the elevator when I took a peek. I ran for my life, getting into the car and closing the door as Hyun Ah sped off.

I breathed in and out, catching my breath.

"Are you okay?!" both Yoon Ji and Hyun Ah asked.

"Ne. Sorry to bother you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter