Thank You

◄► The Other Me ◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ri Han's POV

We quietly did our morning routine which turned out to be quiet similar.

Wake up, go to the bathroom and do all that's necessary in there, dress, and fix our hair.

I finished combing my hair, making my hair look less wavy and more natural/straight, adding a bow at the back to add a little bit of me to it.

Today is the first official day at the IKA and I had to make my self presentable. I fixed the skirt and blazer after making sure my hair wasn't a bird's nest.

At the same time Hye Jin had just finished tying her hair into a ponytail and straightened out her uniform.

We grabbed our bags that contained what we needed for our classes and of course our electronics.

I opened the door to let her out first. We may be twins, but she is still older than me by 5 minutes.

"K-Kamsahamnida," she said in a barely audible voice, but I could still here it.

"Gwaenchana unnie. And I'm younger than you so you don't have to be so polite with me," I responded, making her somewhat shock that I was able to hear it.

"Y- N-Ne," she bowed and walked out of the door, slipped on her sneakers and silently walked down the hall.

I sighed and closed the door, making sure that it was locked and slipped on a pair of sneakers that complemented the school's uniform and looked up just in time to see 'Hyun Ah' walking out of her room.

"Hyun Ah-ssi, is Yoon Ji still in there?" I called out to the girl across the hall from me.

"Yeah, she's still inside getting ready. Does she usually take forever in the bathroom?!" she answered.

I chuckled and answered, "Only on special occassions."

She nodded and walked down the hall, her black hair was slightly bouncing as she walked to the elevators which had just left.

Hyun Ah-ssi is so pretty and mature. She seems nice as long as you don't bother her, I giggled and walked to their dormroom's door. I curled my fingers into knocking formation and knocked the door thrice.

"I'm coming!" I heard her holler (Holler! Holler! xD) back and I heard her footsteps rushing to open the door for me.

"Ri Han-a! Help me with my earrings?" she asked in a desperate way. I chuckled at her and took off my shoes before stepping inside the room, following her to her vanity set which was already starting to become full with her make-up and jewelry.

"Which pair?" I asked her.

"That's the problem. I don't know which one to wear!" she exclaimed.

Aish. What a drama queen, I mentally chuckled.

I carefully looked at the earrings displayed and hummed while thinking of which would look best with the uniform. I studied them each for a few seconds and carefully holding them up to see how it would look with the uniform.

After I tried all of them, I thought for awhile and picked a pair of silver earrings that slightly hung below the ear lobe.

"This one," I chose and helped her put them on.

"Now let's go or else we'll be late," I told her and we rushed out of the room. She wore a pair of cute loafers and I slipped my sneakers back on and we quickly made our way to the elevator where several other students on the same floor were waiting.

Ding!

The elevator opened and we quickly got in, the first person already pressed the ✰ to go to the first floor. The elevator doors closed and it was silent until the elevator dinged again, but not to let us know we reached the first floor, but we were now on the fourth floor, meaning more students were going to come in.

After three more students joined us in the tiny space, the elevator headed straight down since the elevator was full and it couldn't hold anyone else.

We all out a sigh and loosened the bow/tie around our necks since it was so stuffy inside. The crowd quickly made their way to the auditorium which was only three fifths full. We were told to line up near the entrance and enter our names to see where we should sit and which class we are in based on the courses we chose.

After Yoon Ji and I finally got in the auditorium, we cheered and hugged each other knowing that we're in the same class and slowly made our way to where the rest of our class would be.

We spotted some of our classmates and greeted them.

I looked around to see if I could find Hye Jin and saw her on to the left side of the auditorium, closer to the front that me and Yoon Ji were.

That must be where music students are. Haeng un, unnie! I mentally told her, hoping her day goes smoothly.

Yoon Ji and I sat in the fashion student section, or that's what the screen told us.

At 9:45 AM, the principal, Mr. Jang, walked to the podium, tapping the mic, purposely making it screech to gain everyone's attention.

The chatter in the room died down and everyone was facing the stage.

"Hwangyong-hamnida!" he spoke into the mic once we were all settled down.

"Hope you had a lovely summer vacation. Since today is the first day at the IKA for the freshmen, instead of having your classes, we will start with a tour then an intro on your classes and how they work. And for our sophomores to seniors, you will proceed to our scheduled classes as follows," he said.

Some of our sunbaes groaned, wishing they were still having their summer vacation.

"The teachers near your row will be your tour guide for today. Be sure to take down notes of places and things if you have a bad sense of direction," Mr. Jang informed.

All of us, the freshmen, turned our heads to see who our tour guide is. We had a female whose name tag read: Ms. Park. She looked like she's in her early thirties and not too strict. One of those "cool teachers".

We turned our heads back to where they were, our eyes staring at Mr. Jang for him to continue.

"Now we will have the sophmore student council president read his speech," Mr. Jang stated and left the stage.

The sophmore's student council president who turned out to be a girl named Kim Yu Na made her speech, ending it with, "Now let's welcome our junior student council president" as she walked off the stage.

We clapped and the junior student

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter