Secrets

◄► The Other Me ◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ri Han's POV

It's been a couple of days since Taemin's assault, and also a couple of days closer before I make sure he regrets it.

I just needed some time to prepare myself...and some "props" to make the plan all better. I just hope it doesn't backfire and enrages him and actually makes him regret it and hopefully this time he'll get locked up-for good because the 48 hours at a police station does not count as locking up and it wasn't like he stayed in there the entire time, his affluent, which immediately makes him influential, father got him out of that so-called cell the moment he heard about the news.

That old man, no different from his son, blocked anyone from leaking the story, and those who do know about it are made sure to keep quiet about it with none other than the great almighty and powerful: money.

Despite my family's protests and the amount of times we tried to bring light to our situation, Mr. Lee blocked any of it from spreading or even making its way into rumors.

Till this day, Lee Taemin was seen as the perfect junior student body president. Applaud.

Oh the joy, when you forget your worst nightmare goes to the school you're going to, but I'm enjoying it IKA and I'm not going to let Taemin ruin everything, especially since it was such a rare oppurtunity for people to get accepted-with scholarship and all.

It also brought me closer to Hye Jin, which wasn't really part of my IKA Agenda, but neither was Taemin or even coming here to begin with, and I don't regret it either. The people here are amiable overall and I even have someone I like already and he might like me back. I may seem oblivious, but trust me, I'm not.

It's been awhile since I was this content with my life.

Mental background story monologue aside, my delivery just came to make all the 'props' needed for my plan.

It is silly, I know, but I can't really do anything else since I know Mr. Lee basically has people stalking my entire family and friends' social media, making sure we weren't trying to bring up anything from 'the past' which I remember like it happened just a moment ago.

The terror he brought upon me and everyone I know. I should have been careful, I regret not being careful, but it's too late to change anything now. I just hope he gets what he deserves this time. Please, whoever if anyone is up there that will answer my prayers.

I, Song Ri Han will promise to be a good person who will pray for good things, do good deeds, and whatever else to please you, but please let Taemin get punished for his wrongdoings. I swear on my name, Song Ri Han-

"Song Ri Han," Yoonji called out again.

"YAH! SONG RI HAN!" Hyuna yelled at me.

"Oh, what? Sorry. I was in a deep thought," I blinked as I came back to reality.

"Jeez, you've been spacing out so often for the past couple of days," Yoonji said.

"Are you good?" Sehun asked with concern.

Well, everyone at the table had a look of unsettledness on their face.

"Don't worry about me, guys. Really, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something for class," I assured them.

"So what were you guys talking about?" I tried diverting their attention from me to whatever they were saying.

"We were talking about the dance or ball or watever it is called," Hyuna reminded.

"Oh right, do you guys have a date?" I asked them.

"Well, we were actually asking you that," Hye Jin slowly stated, a small smirk on her face as she stared at me.

"Uh, me?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Mhm, yes, you, dear," Hyuna said, a similar smirk on her face.

"No, why do you ask?" I answered with a question.

"That idiot," Sehun muttered under his breath, but I still heard it.

"Haha, I hope that's not me," I playfully glared at Sehun.

"Of course not, you're not an idiot Ri Han," Sehun reassured.

"Well, some guy named Hyunseung from my dance class asked me," Hyuna answered my question.

"Oooh, is he cute?" Yoonji asked.

"Well, he's alright I guess," Hyuna answered, a hint of red creeped up on her pale cheeks.

"Oh! They can be called 2HYUN!" Sehun gushed with Yoonji.

"Oh em gee! That's adorable! And their babies can be all named Hyun!" Yoonji rhapsodized.

"Woah chill," Hyuna putting her hands up like she was caught by the police, "I barely know the kid."

"I agree, chill before I vomit," Hye Jin chimed in as I laughed while he continued to joke around till lunch ended.

"Please begin to leave the cafeteria. Lunch will end in three mintues," the speakers boomed in the cafeteria, audible above all the chatter.

"Ugh, alright. I gotta dash. I have a project to work on in class and I need to get the materials from my locker as well as from various other sources," Hye Jin told us as she got up and started cleaning up.

"I'll help," Sehun said as he cleaned up his area and got up to follow her.

"Thanks, bud. Catch you guys later," Hye Jin waved goodbye and Sehun followed suit.

"Bye," Hyuna, Yoonji, and I replied waving back.

"Don't you think Sehun follows around Hye Jin like a ... servant?" Yoonji asked thinking of what to call Sehun.

"Hahaha, I think you mean puppy Yoonji," Hyuna told her.

"Oh right oops, I forgot. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter