Happy and Humiliated

◄► The Other Me ◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ri Han's POV

I woke up, as my alarm rang and slowly got out of bed after turning it off. I yawned before getting out of my bed and slipping on to my fuzzy slippers, feeling the cold morning air while my feet were unprotected.

I looked around, slightly confused of where I was, but remembered that the walls were decorated with wallpaper and went to the bathroom to clean up. I washed my teeth while I was in the shower to save water (it does, right?)

I got dressed and put on some lotion before coming out of the bathroom to get my bag, putting my phone in it before leaving Hye Jin alone to sleep, whispering, "Annyeong, unnie" as I left.

I knocked on Yoon Ji's door, waiting for her to come out so we could go grab breakfast.

In about 5 minutes, I heard footsteps coming towards the door who must have overslepted-again. She's lucky I wake her up, otherwise she would be late.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I overslept-again," she apologized as she slipped on her shoes.

"Were you having dreams about Kyungsoo-oppa?" I giggled, teasing her.

"YAH!!! Shhhhh...!" she practically shouted, then realized that other students were still asleep.

"Anyways, let's go. I'm hungry," she said, trying to change the topic, thinking I wouldn't notice, but I did of course. I let her be since it was obvious she was happy.

We walked towards the elevator, when it came up, we went in and I pressed the C button which stands for cafeteria/café which is basically an entire floor that is just the cafeteria minus the bathrooms.

We got a tray and started piling food on them and if you look from afar, we look like pigs, but we could careless. After about 10 minutes, we finished our 'hunting' and sit in our usual table and dig in. People start coming in after awhile and a line starts forming, but neither me nor Yoon Ji notice it and continue eating our food.

We saw a tray plot down in front and looked up to see Hyun Ah there. We waved at her as she took her seat and started to dig in her food and wiped our mouths since we knew we were going to start talking while eating. Usually, we just sit eat then talk if time allows us.

"Annyeong, did you sleep well?" I asked her, knowing that she must have drank last night.

"I slept well, woke up horrible. Ugh, my face is puffy," she complained with a sigh.

I checked my phone after putting a piece of kimbap in my mouth and rummaged through my bag until I finally found it.

"Here," I handed a face mask to Hyun Ah.

"Co-ff-ee Mask?!" she questions me.

"Ohh! That's a fabulous de-puffer," Yoon Ji told Hyun Ah since she used it with me when we had a sleepover after we ate ramen during our sleepovers which lasted really late.

"B-but then I'll smell like coffee!" she complained again.

"Aish unnie, here," Yoon Ji sighed, handing her a face mist bottle.

"Right," Hyun Ah laughed at her forgetfulness as she read the instructions.

"Put that on now, we don't have a lot of time before class begins," I told her which might have sounded more like an order.

Just as Hyun Ah put the face mask on, Hye Jin sat down next to us, but almost fell off when she saw us.

"YAHHH!" she screamed in surprise, causing people to give us stares.

I looked down, not wanting to get noticed.

"Mwoh?!" Hyun Ah asked her.

"Why are you putting on a face mask on during the morning?" Hye Jin questioned her as if Hyun Ah is mental.

"Because I made the wrong choice of drinking the night before school," Hyun Ah responded as she began to eat her breakfast which was a lot less than the rest of ours.

"I see," Hye Jin responded as she dug in her food which was just as much as mine before I ate most of mine.

I smiled, 'Guess we really do have something in common.'

The four of us quietly ate, but was interrupted by a deep scream and some flood landing on the floor.

The four of us looked down to see Sehun lying on the floor, but luckily his tray wasn't on top of him which would ruin his uniform.

We laughed at him and so did some people near us, making him blush. Hye Jin let out a hand as she continued laughing at him, but he rejected it and got up by himself.

Sehun sighed, dusted himself before returning to get a new plate of food.

"He's still a child no matter how voice his deep gets," Hye Jin joked, making us laugh, but then I ended up coughing since there was food in my mouth. A water bottle appeared in front of me and I grabbed it without hesitation, as I continued to cough.

After I stopped coughing, I bowed and thanked the person properly, but what shocked me was that Luhan was the one who gave it to me, making me blush since I was even more embarrassed of my action.

"Are you alright?" he asked me out of either respect or concern or a bit of both.

"N-ne. Gamsahabnida," I replied before I slowly turned back to continue quietly eating just as Sehun returned.

"Oh! Hyung~" he squealed as he came over to where Luhan was sitting and sat on his lap like a little kid-or a girl giving her boyfriend a (?) .

Luckily, I already swallowed my food and I laughed along with the others without any issues.

"Get off. You shouldn't be acting this way," Luhan playfully shoved Sehun off, but I felt like there's a second meaning behind what he was saying.

"Oops . . ." Sehun realized whatever Luhan meant and quickly returned to his seat.

"So...what are you doing here, hyung?" Sehun asked.

"We got no schedule today~ The others are sleeping and I felt like attending school officially for once," he smiled. They must be really busy if they decided to go to school on a day off.

"Yehet! Then I can see you all day today," Sehun smiled- maybe a bit too happy.

The four of us (Hyun Ah, Yoon Ji, Hye Jin, and I) exchanged glances that basically said, 'Are they actually gay for each other?'

"Oh and Ri Han-ssi, I'm sorry for hurting your head so often, I'll repay you by ... treating you dinner?" he said.

"N-ne?!" I questioning my hearing, almost spitting out whatever was in my mouth.

"I didn't hear wrong did I?" Yoon Ji whispered to the other girls and was given a shake from their head.

"Wah! Congratulations!!!" Yoon Ji hugged me, knowing that I liked Luhan and I blushed.

"So...I'll pick you up at 6:30 tonight?" he asked.

"Oh...N-ne," I stammered not really concentrating since it was also so sudden.

-5:30 PM @ Hyun Ah & Yoon Ji's Dorms-

"So what are you going to wear?" Hyun Ah asked me.

"I don't know. Since we'll be eating, I guess something formal-ish? I really don't know. It's all so sudden, I'm still surprised," I sighed.

"Hmm... what happens if you end up going to McDonalds or KFC?" Yoon Ji asked.

"From what Kyungsoo told us, I don't think he's a cheap scum like Sehun," Hye Jin said.

"Well he doesn't seem like the type. So why don't we go with something cute or y," Hyun Ah asked.

"Hmm? I'll check what I have," I said and got up.

"How about we all look through our stuff? Hye Jin and Hyun Ah will do y stuff and Ri Han and I will do cute," Yoon Ji suggested and they agreed so me and Hye Jin headed to our dorm and went through our closests.

"I'm surprised that you're helping up, unnie," I said out of the blue.

"Well this is a big day for you and I have nothing to do after school anyways," she responded.

"Gomawo," I said.

"Mhm."

After 20 minutes, Hye Jin and I stacked our clothes and carried them to Yoon Ji's and Hyun Ah's dorm.

"Okay, so what-cha got?" Hyun Ah said, bouncing on the bed.

We all showed the items we picked out, starting with Hyun Ah.

It included lots of black and red, but not exactly vampire either so it was okay.

Hye Jin consisted of mostly black and a few really really dark blue.

Yoon Ji and I's were basically pastel and white so it was a big difference between the two.

We arranged them into accessories, tops/dresses, and skirts/pants/stockings/tights/leggings.

After mixing and matching and checking the weather, we decided on a pastel purple tank with black lace around the edges under a black cardigan with a black skirt and stockings and a purple belt. Lucky for me, I had a pair of purple combat boots which went well with the outfit.

"Girl! You look gorgeous! Ugh, I wanna be you, you know?" Hyun Ah exclaimed as she finally finished applying the mascara.

"OMG! It's almost 6:30!" Yoon Ji shouted.

"Go, go, go!" Hyun Ah shoo-ed me away.

"Hwaighting!" Hye Jin shouted.

"Hwaighting!" I cheered back and grinned. I felt closer to Hye Jin today than ever before and eating out with Luhan-oh boy, I better not mess up I mentally told myself as I got in the elevator.

I walked out and saw Luhan dressed in a pale blue dress shirt and black jeans coming in through the gates for the girls' dorm area. I bowed to the guard before heading out to greet Luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed as I was only a few inches away from him.

"Just speak informally with me from now on, 'kay?" he said.

"N-ne, oppa?" I answered, sounding more like a question since I wasn't sure what to call him by.

"Call me oppa from now on as well, it sounds cute when you say it," he said, making me blush really red, thankfully it wasn't bright outside so he wouldn't be able to see me all that well.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as we got went towards his car.

"You'll see, it's not that far so it won't take long," he said, trying to be mysterious.

"You're only doing this as an apology, why do you have to keep it a secret?" I asked him.

"I can't?" he replied.

"Ani, it's just...weird?" I answered, unsure of how to answer it properly.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to bring you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you there," he joked, making me giggle.

"I trust you won't," I told him.

In a matter of minutes we arrived at the destination.

"I'm not sure what you like to eat so I just picked a place that I liked," he said as I got out from the car when he opened the door for me. I bowed in response, not sure how to respond.

We went in, thankfully it was empty so us going here wouldn't create a scandal or anything.

I followed him towards a table in the back where there were was nobody there and no windows either.

He pulled the chair out for me to sit like a gentleman and sat across from me. The place wasn't bright, but nor was it dim so it wasn't exactly giving off a romantic feel nor a fun weekend date either, making me mentally sigh. Oh well, it's not like we are on a date anyways.

A waiter came in with the menu and left without saying a word nor was he surprised to see a celebrity here.

As if reading my thoughts Luhan said, "I come here often so they know me well."

I nodded, flustered. 'Was I that easy to read?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter