I Wonder

◄► The Other Me ◄►
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jin's POV

"I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
I can tell, this is love
I will make you smile often like a child
I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
My babe, baby babe, baby baby
Tell me, what is love."

I chuckled  in the middle of a verse as I stood in a studio with Kyungsoo. We had dinner at a local ramen shop and spent most of our time catching up on everything that has happened over the past few months.

When I told him I had this new interest in in EXO's song he insisted that he hear my skills. Well I wouldn't exactly call them skills but he seemed to be amazed. I chose to sing part of What Is Love which happened to be one of my favorite songs they've released. Especially since Kyungsoo sang alot on this track. Ever since I was young I had always been very interested in the musical and art aspects of things.

When I was little dad gave me the nickname of his little muse. I guess you could say he gave it to me when my curiosity for this buisness started.

I remember once when Ri Han and I were actucally somewhat close we used to sneak into his studio as he was playing the guitar and just watch him. We used to sneak around like that all the time until I decided to actually go in while he was working and he taught me little things about different cords and and keys.

After I started actually going in and helping him, Ri Han never really came with me. Instead she would spent her time in moms art studio picking out colors for mom to paint with. Sometimes I was a bit envious of the relationship she had with our mom but I knew I shouldn't be considering. Our mom loves us both equally.

"You killed that!" Kyungsoo beamed and started clapping as I courtsied.

"Thank you, thank you," I began to fake tears as he stood up and chuckled.

"Save it Miss Korea," he smiled as he grabbed his jacket off the back of the chair, "We should probably head back considering its 11:45 PM and tomorrows' your first day of school."

"!" I freaked out as I scrambled for my phone and saw three missed calls from mom and two from dad, "We need to head back and I got to call my parents before they come back to the school and hunt me down!"

"As you wish," he chuckled as he swung his car keys around his finger and I scurried out of the studio. I'm pretty sure missing calls from your parents is the scariest thing on the planet. I hit the call back button and held the phone to my ear.

"Song Hye Jin," my father's serious tone gave me chills as I cut him off.

"Appa, I was out for dinner with Kyungsoo oppa and he didn't want me to go back to the dorm unfed," I think it's sad I have to use Kyungsoo as my way to get my dad not to yell at me.

"Oh? How is that young man?" his voice instantly brightened up as I rolled my eyes.

"Just fine," I sighed as he chuckled.

"Tell him to stop by the house more often. Your mom and I really miss him, and don't think you're off the hook do you know how worried your mom was when you just dropped of the face of the earth for six hours?!" he started off cheerful before he began to start scolding me again.

"Noted, and dad I'm sorry my phone was on silent and we were so busy catching up I completely forgot I had to call you guys."

I felt a tap of my shoulder as Kyungsoo signalled to me that he was going to get in the car which I nodded in responded to.

"You know her when she's like that. She went on some crazy tangent about you getting kidnapped and sold to human taffickers. So then I began to worry and it all becomes a huge mess," he let out a big sigh as I leaned against Kyungsoo's car.

"Tell eomma I love her and that I'm fine," I smiled as I could mentally picture him nodding like a little kid getting instructions from his teacher. Dad was like that though, like a kid in a grown man's body.

"You should get some rest honey. You have a big day a head of you tomorrow," he siged as I heard the smallest of sniffles.

Was he crying?

"A-Ahh of course appa," I stumbled over my words and knew he was about to hang up. "Wait appa!" I blurted out before he had the chance.

"Yesss," he slurred as I smiled.

"Saranghaeyo appa," I beamed as he chuckled.

"Saranghae my little muse," and with that he hung up.

I opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat only to look over and see Kyungsoo smirking at me.

"What?" I mumbled, buckling my seat belt in the process.

"Saranghae appa," he mimicked and added som buing buing causing me to scowl.

"Yah! shut up and drive!" I scoffed as he chuckled and turned the radio on.

"Saranghaeyo Miss Korea," he said under his breath but I heard it even over the radio and smiled.

What did I do to deserve such an amazing best friend?

'Saranghae squishy,' I said in my mind and smiled as I stared out the window looking at the stars and for some reason I actually began to wonder how Ri Han was doing and if her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter