Present Day

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

''Sen Yue!'' Yoomi called. Yoomi is my best friend here in Canada. She's korean too and she's always hyper, the total opposite of me. '' Guess what today is?''

''I don't know, ummmm. . . June 30? Last day of school and our gr.8 grad?''

''Technically, yes and my brithday! Duh, no brain!''

''Oh, sorry! I forgot.'' It's funny how me and Yoomi have been friends for almost 4 and a half now but I still can't remember when her birthday is. Yoomi, on the other hand always remembers when my birthday is.

''It's okay. You're always so negative.''

''Thanks.'' I replied sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

''What's so good about being negative?''

''Everything.''

''Haha, you're funny. NOT! Last day of junior high on my birthday! Isn't that amazing?''

''Nope. You've always had your birthday on the last day of school and you always say the exact same words: Last day of school on my birthday! Isn't that amazing?''

''French kids coming! ALERT! ALERT!'' Yoomi called out. Our school has French Immersion, which means French kids' subjects are taught in French. The purpose of French Immersion is to give the students a chance to learn a new language. Me and Yoomi are both in English. The war between French kids and English kids has been going forever. It's all about who's always on top and so far the French kids are winning. Also, the French kids are the most popular in school.

I looked at them with cold, hard stares. Unfortunately, one them saw me and told their leader.

''Sen Yue!'' Brittany yelled.

''What do you want?'' I faced her and her gang bravely.

''Why do you look at us like we're bad people?'' Brittany asked innocently.

''Why? Aren't you guys bad?'' I let out a saracastic cough.

"How dare you say that to us!'' I almost laughed when she said that. She's so corny!

''Whatever.''

''Hmmm. . . that's weird. Usually  a conversation like this would last longer.''

''Oh, wait. I still have one thing to say. I reall love your talent. You know, speaking French with a British accent, r's to w's. So when you say bravo you say it like this: bwavo.'' Brittany stormed off.

''Ahahaha!'' Yoomi started laughing. ''You go girl!''

''Wow, your terms are so old.''

''Whatever! Come on, let's eat lunch. I'm hungry.''

After lunch we had our J.H. Graduation. It felt I was asleep because it was so boring. Yoomi came over to my house after and my family greeted Yoomi a Happy 15th birthday. I was so surprised because they remembered her birthday. That night, I looked at some old pictures when my family and I were still in Korea. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the picture of me and Tae Hee with that T.O.P. guy I got mad at. Curious, I looked up Big Bang on Wikipedia.org. Before I knew it, I was downloading all their songs on my iPod.

How was this chapter? Is it ok? Please comment! Oh btw, thank you DinoMobster and mashimarofan for your comments and don't worry i'll update very soon!