Big News

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

The sound of my phone woke me up, it was Yoomi. "Hello? Yoomi?," I looked at the clock,"It's only six am!"  

"Oh! Because, sorry by the way. I was watching KBS News just now and BigBang landed last night......HERE!"

"What your a fan too?!" I was fully awake.

"Yeah....... wait........ you're a fan?"

"Yeah just last night, how come you never told me?"

"Because you're too negative, back to BigBang they're having a concert here! July, 6!"

"Really?!"

"i just said. I'm going to buy tickets tomorrow I'll buy you one."

"How much are the tickets?"

"For front row it's $37 including an album and a poster. I'll pick you up around six, concert starts at seven, okay?"

"Sure thanks."

"Oh yeah Sen?"

"Yehp."

"Are you in your room right now?"

"Yes."

"I left my PDA there, i think by your computer."

"Uhah, I see it. Can i read it?" Yomi answered with a quick no. " Okay sheesh," but I already read Call Cousin in Korea, "I never knew you had a cousin in Korea."

"Quit reading just give it when I pick you up in a few days."

"Yeah sure." I hung up. I quickly pulled my blanket to my face. Someone knocked at the door. " Dear?" It was my mom. I didn't answer and pretended to be asleep. "Well me and your dad are going now, take care of your sister." She closed the door. My parents are leaving for a seven month business trip. Mostly every second month they're leaving for a business trip they don't even have time to eat dinner with us. If they're not on a business trip, they're busy in the office. Anyways I have to live with it.