The Concert

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

 

(open in a new tab and listen while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wMmGdxeG8Y)

It was six o'clock where the heck is Yoomi?! I thought to my self. After a while she finally got to my house.  I was scared we would get into an accident because Yoomi was driving fast. Guess she's too excited. We sat at our seats and waited. 

 

The stadium was filled around quarter to seven. At exactly seven o'clock their intro Wonderful started playing, and fans we're already screaming and shouting out BIGBANG! Me and Yoomi joined in. It was their first time having a concert overseas but their performance was still wonderful, they didn't seem nervous at all! They had a mini clip introducing them selves and a little about their experiences as a trainee. "Hey Yoomi!" I yelled. I couldn't hear my self. People were screaming too loud! I didn't blame them BigBang was all out. They also let fans ask questions which was what me and Yoomi hoped for. A fan from behind started asking, "if you guys were dating, what age would you want the girl to be?"    Taeyang was the first to answer. "Probably a girl not that far from my age."

GD and SeungRi had the same answer of someone two years younger. "For a change I'd want to go out with a noona." Daesung said.

TOP sighed,"I say any, age doesn't matter when you're in-love right?" A lot squealed on TOP's answer. I didn't, i smiled and felt my heart thump. At some point of that sentence I think he looked at me. TOP took out his red BAPE sweater,"okay everyone this is my favorite sweater which I wear to sleep, I'm gonna throw this sweater where ever and lucky person who catches it, come up here, and you'll receive a kiss in the cheek." Everyone screamed. With the sweater in his hands he started spinning his arm like a fan and let go of sweater. Surprisingly, it came flying to my face and I, obviously, caught it! Yoomi started screaming. I ran to the stage, TOP helped me up. I was all tensed up. I closed my eyes and felt a little peck on my right cheek. "What's your name?" TOP asked.

"Sen Yue."

"Sen Yue?" TOP had a puzzled face liked he'd heard my name before. I was too starstruck that I forgot that we'd met a long time ago."Well, Sun Yue you are the lucky fan!" He helped me down. What a gentleman. I walked back to my seat and thought to my self if he remembers me.

 

 

 

 

SO HELLO PEEPS!! this is one of my favourite chapters...to get you guys excited for the next chapter....i'll spoil a bit.... they get to talk to each other...THAT'S ALL....hope you guys enjoyed and please look forward to Ch. 6 ^ ^ Oh and by the way sorry the title changed. My friend, which is the author changed and just to let you know it was her that was updating the past two chapters(4 and 5) lol hope you don't mind