The Article

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

 

                                           T.O.P seen holding hands with unknown girl                       

This morning, the Big Bang members were seen roaming around a mall overseas with two unknown girls but what grabbed the the fans and netizens attention was that T.O.P was holding hands with one the girls. It doesn't look like they're in a realtionship but it seems like they really like each other. Some fans commented "They look cute together", "I wonder who the girl is", and " Can't wait to see what will happen next .

Do you think they'll make a good couple? Anser below.

TOP's POV

Eveyone in the room gasped. Yoomi came running in from the kitchen. "Hey guys, what's going on?" she asked. Seungri pointed to the computer screen. Her eyes slowly bulged out. ."Omo! What do we do?"

Sen, on the other hand, kept a blank expression the whole. But her expression soon changed when she scrolled down to the comments.

"I bet that girl is just some that T.O.P. oppa has to work with."

"She looks ugly LOL."

"You can do much better than that TOP oppa."

The comment box was filled with nothing but nasty comments although there were a few "Awww at least TOP looks happy" and other comments of that sort. Silence took over the room. After a minute Sen started laughing. "What a bunch of butthurt fans. I mean look at me, I'm much younger than TOP did they really think he would go out with me?" Sen continued laughing. Everyone in the room relaxed. "You're right we should just forget about this", I said.

I said those words but I can't help but feel offended too when I saw the malicious comments. "Food's ready", Yoomi yelled from the kitchen. I got up walked to the kitchen to eat.

 

Yoomi's POV

Lips curved slightly, eyes looking bigger than usual. Any normal person would think Sen's smiling but I knew her facial expressions better than anyone. Sen's sad. I wanted to hug Sen and tell her everything's going to be alright more than anything in the world right now but I knew it's just going to piss her off when I do it front the Big Bang members. So I stayed put.

My eyes wandered over to TOP. He looked awfully quiet, like something's bothering him. His gaze turned towards Sen and he gave a loud sigh. Everyone in the room glanced at him. "Hyung, is something wrong?" GD asked. 

"Nothing. I'm just tired. I think we should go back to the hotel." Everyone nodded in agreement. 

While the Big Bang members were getting ready I rushed over to Sen. "Hey, can I sleepover?" 

"Huh? But you dont have-" I cut Sen off immeadiately. "That's what you think," I said smirking. Sen looked confused. I went to the kitchen pantry and dug my way to the very back of it. I pulled out a gym bag. "How. . . ?" Sen was more confused.

"Easy. Your mom let me hide it there. You know, for emergency sleepovers," I winked.

"Oh. Of course." Sen rolled her eyes. 

"We're going now!," Daesung yelled from the door. He was about to close it when TOP burst through the door, causing Daesung to stumble and fall against Seungri.

"Before we go, we have to ask you something," TOP says.

"What is it?," I asked.

"Would you guys like to come with us to Toronto? We're having our second concert there. We're going tomorrow night."

"We'll think about it, "Sen answers. 

"Are you kidding me? Of course we'd love to go with you guys!" I said practically squealing. Sen looked at weirdly. I winked at her. 

"We leave at 9 in the evening. Meet at the airport at 7 then?" 

I nod my head cheerfully. 

 

After Big Bang left, Sen shook my shoulders furiously. "What were you thinking?!? My parents will kill me and my sister will be left alone! What am I gonna do?!"

"Relax, first of all your parents won't be back for another 4 months and secondly your sister can continue to sleepover at my house. I'm sure my sister and your sister will be very happy if she stayed at my house. Sen seemed to relax a bit. "What about our airplane tickets?" 

"I'll take care of that," I smiled. 

"Kay."

We stayed quiet for a while after that. I broke the silence by saying "Uh. . .Sen about the allkpop article thing. . .are you. . .?" 

Sen's eyes were starting to get wet. "No, I'm not okay," she said quietly. She looked away awkwardly trying to hide her tears. I went over to her and hugged her. "It's okay Sen, it's okay." Sen then turned into a waterfall. 

"You know what Sen, go take a shower and just try to forget about this okay?" 

Sen nodded. I really hope Sen will forget about this soon, I thought.

 

 

 

I'm such a frigging liar!! I said I would update every week during the summer but I didn't so I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry. I hope you guys will forgive me. I just got addicted to watching all these kdramas that I forgot to update. Anyways I hoped you liked this chapter. Chapter 12 will be up tomorrow. I'll try to update as much as I can from now on. AND I PROMISE THAT THIS IS A PROMISE!! 

 

HURHUR :3 ECfanfiction here. Just here to say that you'll know it's her writing when the author's note thang is PURPLE. Mine will be GREEN