News Flash

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

Your/Sen's POV

Tha mad dash was on. We were practically running around the whole mall, headed for the nearest exit. People around us were staring but we didn't care.

"Come on, Sen", TOP grabbed my hand. I tried holding my smile in but I failed miserably. 

"Oh, look the exit!", Daesung pointed towards the door. We ran towards the door like it was the doorway to heaven . Just as me and TOP were about to leave, I saw a flash. A camera flash to be exact. 

Everything was quiet once we got on the car. No one dared to talk. All of a sudden Yoomi gave out a squeal. "I have an idea!" 

Yoomi's POV

"I have an idea!" Everyone's eyes turned towards me. " Why don't we go Sen's house? You know, just chill there for a while?" Sen's eyes grew wide but she didn't say anything, in fact I think she smiled. Omo! A smile, I haven't seen one on Sen's face for a long time now. 

"But won't Sen's parents get mad?", Taeyang spoke up.

"How would they get mad if they're not there? They're on a seven month business trip, you dummy!" I gave out a small chuckle.

"Oh. Well, sorry I didn't know."

15 minutes later we arrived in Sen's house. 

"Sen, why don't you give them a tour of your house while I preapare something for us to eat." She gave a quick nod.

"Nice house." I heard to TOP say as they disappeared into the hallway. Okay, operation make TOP fall in love with Sen is starting now. I giggled as I thought of the ways I could make TOP fall in love. Step 1 is to give Sen and TOP some alone time. Step 2 is. . . well, actually I don't have a step 2. Yet. But hey I'm working on it. 

Sen's POV

"Uhm, this is my bedroom. Obviously." I said sheepishly. My bedroom is actually normal. It has all the normal things a normal girl would have in a normal bedroom but. . . my walls are covered with pictures of Yoomi and I. Pctures we have taken throughout our friendship. 

"Sen, is this you?" My thoughts were suddenly interupted. 

"Huh?" 

"Is this you?" TOP asked, pointing to a picture. Then I saw it. The picture I've always wanted to rip into pieces, burn, etc but my mother insisted to not take it down. It was a picture of me when I first came here to Canada. I had really short hair, glasses and braces back then. 

Everyone stared at me waiting for my answer. I slowly nodded my head and covered my face. After three seconds I'm pretty sure I'll hear laughter. 3. . .2. . 1 and 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Sen you look so cute and funny at the same time!"

"Oh Sen how cute!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Pffft."

I told you so. I ignored their laughs and lead them out the door. Just then Yoomi appeared in front of me. 

"Hey guys, wanna play hide and seek?" Everyone nodded. Except for me. I don't like playing childish games. 

"Okay, Sen and TOP oppa are it!" Yoomi declared. 

"What? WHAT?!?"

"Come on Sen It'll be fun" He gave me a warm smile. I melted inside.

"Fine", I muttered. Everyone cheered. 

"Count up to a hundred ok?" 

"Whatever Yoomi" I stuck my tongue out. 

Yoomi's POV

"Yah, Yoomi what are we doing outside?", Seungri whined. 

"Shut up and I'll explain." I calmly said. 4 pairs of eyes turned towards me. "Have you guys been noticing anything lately between Sen and TOP oppa?" 

Everyone shook their heads no. Aigoo they're so blind.

"It's so obvious! TOP oppa likes Sen and Sen likes TOP oppa. They both like each other!" A chorus of OH's came out of their mouths.

"Oh, so we're hiding them from to give them some alone time, right?", GD oppa said, finally getting where I'm going with this topic.

"Finally, yes someone who understands me!" 

*30 minutes later*

Aigoo, what's taking them so long? Omo what if they're doing something else? No Yoomi don't think dirty. I shook the thought of them . . . doing stuff out of my head. But then again, curiousity killed me. I have to find out what's going on between the two. 

"Come on, let's go inside", I said with a panicked tone.

"But you said we have to wait for them to find us", Daesung oppa complained. I sent him a death glare that quickly got him -and the rest-  to stand up. 

As we neared the entrance of the house, I heard laughter. I panicked and kicked the door open. In front us was Sen sprawled out on the floor, laughing and TOP was tickling her. Wow.

"I'm hungry let's get something to eat shall we?", Sen finally stood up. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Yoomi's POV

Ugh, why did Sen ask me to preapare the food. She knows I at doing this kind of stuff. But I probably shouldn't ruin her mood. I was about to take the kimchi out of the fridge when I heard Sen scream. I rushed out of the kitchen to see what was going on. Everyone was huddled around the computer. Then I saw it. A picture of Sen and TOP oppa holding hands together on allkpop.com

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yey!! I finally updated! Sorry I wasn't able to update for the last few months. Trust me I wanted to but I was too busy with school. Anyway, what'd you think of this chapter? School's over so I could finally upadate every week. Please comment and look forward to my update next week :)