He touched me!!

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

While Taeyang was performing Prayer, i started to feel a bit dizzy. "Yoomi!" I yelled. She leaned in "What?!"

"I'm gonna go out for a bit."

"What?! NO! You're gonna miss Taeyang's eight pack!"

"I need air! I can't breathe!"

"Oh okay! Tell me if your not okay, arasso?" I gave her a nod. I squished my way out of the crowded row and managed to survive. I started to get dizzier. I rushed out for air. All of a sudden everything started to blur and it seemed like the world was tilting, my eyes started to drop. Both my knees fell to the ground and i started to fall forward. I felt a tight grip on my left arm that pulled me up. "Excuse me, are you okay?" Everything was still a blur. He repeated the same question, well, i think it's a he, sounded like one. I felt like a heavy human brick. My eyelids dropped.

 

I felt a few light slaps on my cheek. But after a while they started getting harder. "Sen! Wake up! Wake up!" My eyes slowly opened and a familiar face was in front of me, it was Yoomi. "Yah! Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay." Fully awakening. 

"What happened to you?!"

"I don't know all I remember was a guy asking if I'm okay." I said scratching my head.

"You mean this guy?" I followed where Yoomi's eyes led. HOLY FRICK! 

"OMO!" I said covering my wide smile, i have an ugly one. I pinched my wrist to make sure i wasn't dreaming. "TOP?"

"Yes, Sen it's TOP you're not dreaming." 

"You mean he....?" I was starstruck.

"Yes he touched you." She said earning her a wack on the arm. " OH, kamsahamnida." I stood up and bowed.

"No problem." He said then smiled. He was just damn perfect.

"OH SHIZ." Yoomi said." My ring?!?!?!"

"What ring?" I asked giving her a don't-leave-me-with-him look.

"My promise ring. I have to go back." Yoomi ran back in.

 

Leaving me and TOP...... 

 

 

So how's this chapter? Hope you guys are enjoying it so far. ^ ^ Comments are always welcome. :D