Photobooth

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

Pick up the phone please! Pick up the phone please! My cellphone ringtone woke me up, "Yobaeseyo?"

"Sen!" 

"What?" Just then i remembered that TOP doesn't know where i live or my phone number, "Yoo~"

"We're coming to pick you up in an hour."

"What? Okay~Wait! How did you know, they know where you live?"

"Uhm~ i came back to make sure that they know where you live and our cell number."

"Oh okay." I said

"Get ready." Yoomi hung up. I quickly got out of bed and took a quick shower and munched on an orange while i was picking what clothes to wear. I chose my white baggy sweater with a bear wearing a shirt that said "i'm a cool bear" on it and my favourite blue jeans with a few rips on it. My phone rang again, "Sen! We're pulling in." Yoomi said with a jumpy voice.

"Okay, I'll be down there in a sec." I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a pair of flats. I checked my self out for the the last time on the full body mirror in our foyer. I was content with my outfit. I got my bag and walked out the door. Yoomi was waiting for me outside the van. I chuckled at what she was wearing. She was wearing a shirt that looked like a three fourth and she ripped the sleeves. But it looked quite nice. She took of her sunglasses and gave me a ~why~ look. I waved my hand meaning nothing, while the other covered my smile. She motioned me in the van. GD was sitting at the front with their driver. While Daesung, taeyang and TOP where sitting at the back. Me and Yoomi sat in the middle row."Where's Seungri?" I asked while i grabbed the seatbelt. "He's at the mall already with our manager," Daesung said. Yoomi nudged me and pointed at the seat belt i was about to lock. I looked at her with a puzzled face. "You don't have to put it on since they don't." She whispered.

"We're not in Korea Yoomi, it's a law where we live."  I locked my seatbelt. 

 

The ride there took around thirty minutes. 

 

(a/n: listen while reading)

 

"Where should we stop by first?" TOP asked looking around the mall. 

"I wanna BUILD-A-BEAR!" Yoomi said.

"What's that?" Daesung asked.

"I think it's some store you make a bear and  choose clothes for it." Ji Yong said.

"Obviously~ You can just tell by the name." Seungri stated.

"Let's go!" Yoomi jumpily led the way. As we were strolling our way to Build-a-bear. We spotted a photobooth standing empty on the corner. "Yah! I have an idea." Yoomi said making everyone stop on their tracks. "Let's take pictures!"

"Is their enough space for all of us?"Taeyang asked. Yoomi ran to the photobooth and inspected the space. "Sen and I will just sit on someone's lap."

"What?!?" I exclaimed. TOP pushed me into the photobooth.

 

T.O.P.'s P.O.V.

 

Four of us sat down on the bench. Seungri sat on Daesung while Yoomi sat on Jiyong's lap. Sen was hesistating to sit on me. So i just grabbed her by the shoulders and placed her on top of my lap. Seungri dropped in $4 for 8 pictures. "Ah~ Bae-ah, how come no one sits on you?" Jiyong whined. The screen infront of us started counting down. 3  2  1. The flash was too bright I think i blinked. 6 more shots were taken, ten it was the last one. All of us quickly fixed our hair and practised our smiles. Sen, who was sitting on me was sliding of my lap.

 

Sen's P.O.V.

 

I tilted my head leftward. I noticed that I was about to slide down, just then two hands wrapped around my waist, my heart skipped a beat.  Those same hands pulled me back up. I turned around to look at TOP who was smiling. I bowed my head meaning thanks and faced back to the front. But i was too late the flash came before i could even face back front. We chose two photos out of the eight. The first one where I pouted my mouth, and everybody else were doing a peace sign, to show how slow I am at catching news. Also the last one, where everyone was just all over the place; Yoomi and GD with the peace sign, Taeyang with his wink, Daesung and his worried face, Seungri who had his face all crinkled up. "Omo!" Gd said pointing to me and TOP who were looking at eachother, "it's like they're in their own world."

"Aigoo~" the others awed. We heard to light knocks coming from the outside. "I think we need to go." manager said. We quickly printed of the photos and one by one got out of the photobooth. We were surrounded by a bunch of poeple holding cellphones, cameras, papers and pens. "I guess we're gonna have to run." Taeyang whispered.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIAN!!! for updating sooooooooo sooooooo late. >.< don't hate me. LOL. since my juggle is school, taek, homework etc.. HEHE, comments are always WELCOME!! hope u guys enjoyed this chapter.