He doesn't look like that type of person.

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

Yoomi's P.O.V.

 

By the time I changed into my pyjamas Sen was already sitting on the bed brushing her hair dry. Her eyes were still red, but not as puffy. I said beside her. "Vent." I simply said. She started bursting. Sen was the type of person to be insecure about things concerning her. "I'm so confused," she said gasping for air,"Why do I feel so affected? I shouldn't be caring, right?" I stayed quiet for a minute, then I whispered quietly,"maybe you like him?"

"Do I?" She asked herself.

"I don't know, do you?" Sen blurted a quick no. "I mean, I like him but not like what you think. I only like him as a friend" I eyed her suspiciously. "Let's go to sleep~ I'm tired." She changed the subject. "No. Wait I'm hungry." I said thinking of a plan to let her confess her feelings herself. I smiled to myself thinking of my genius plan disturbed by a smack on my face by a pillow. "I know you're not hungry." She said pointing to an empty plate beside me. I sheepishly smiled,"but you know me. I'm a fatty." Sen rolled her eyes standing up, heading out to the kitchen. I followed.

 

After eating two large sized ramen cups, Sen looked at me obviously disturbed,"look at you, you're so fat. No wonder no guy wants to go near you." I wanted to defend myself but instead of words coming out of my mouth, a loud manly burp escaped it. A normal Sen would've laughed her off at that burp, but she kept quiet playing with her cup of ramen not even half way finished. Now I was sure, something was obviously wrong. Knowing her she would've gotten over that rumor quickly. She was starring into space obviously thinking of something, something serious. I stared at her with a stright face. 

"Sen, tell me the truth is something wrong?" She looked away nervously. "No, nothing's wrong with me so can you please just stop asking me questions?" Sen said furiously. I didn't want to want to anger her anymore than she already is so I stayed quiet. I started putting away the ramen cups and Sen stomped angrily upstairs. 

After finishing with the clean up in the kitchen I went upstairs. I saw Sen brushing her teeth. While waiting for her to finish I got my stuff ready. 10 minutes later Sen came out of the washroom. I went in after her. 

When I came out the Sen was already sleeping. I turned off the lights and went to bed. 

"You still wanna know what wrong?" I heard her asked with an emotionless tone. I guess she sensed my slow nod and continued talking,"well to be honest, there's something I kept a secret from you," she sighed,"where should I start. Well, back when I was still a bratty kid in Seoul..." she told me her encounter with TOP and how she went from hating him to having unsure feelings. "You fell in love with him that fast?!?!?" I asked shocked.

"I said I'm not sure." Sen reassured,"having an idol as boyfriend.... I have to consider all those things like; hordes fangirls, hectic schedule resulting to no quality time his own girlfriend. Besides he probably doesn't even remember who I am." 

"Liar. If you're not sure how you feel about him you wouldn't even have gone into thinking about things that can hinder your relationship."  Sen stayed quiet. I continued,"and TOP doesn't look like that type of guy to break up with his girlfriend because of being an idol. I have a feeling that he'll protect her."

"I doubt it."

"No, think about it. I don't think he would want to hurt another girl's heart like what happened to his earlier girlfriend before debut."  I kept talking about things to make her feel better but was disturbed when I heard her snoring. Aish this girl. I guess she feels better. I hope she feels better.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH HERRO :3 It's ECfanfiction who typed this chapter. Well anyways this story already had a 1 yr anni & it's not even complete, yet. No worries naemiyoung's pushing me to update since she wants to start her story. =D Our goal is to finsh this fic before 2012~!! Wish us the best. LOL Sorry if the end of this chapter is sorta bad, I finshed it like at 12 am. ^^ COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME~!! ^o^