6 years ago

True Love Lasts *HIATUS*

Six years ago me and my family lived in South Korea with my aunt. I always went everywhere with my cousin Tae Hee which by the way is my favourite cousin. I treat her like she's my big sister. My mom was pregnant with my baby sister Yoo Yehn. One day, Tae Hee took me to a boy band's concert, Big Bang. I wasn't interested but I still went with her anyway. After the concert Tae Hee got autographs from all of the memebers. The guy that kept on rapping thought I was cute so he pinched my cheeks.

''Anyeonghasayo'' Tae Hee said.

''Annyeonghasayo'' The guy replied. '' Dansinui ireumeun meosip nikka?''

''Tae Hee'' my cousin replied, smiling. The guy turned to me.

''Annyong! Dangsinui ireumeun meosip nikka?''

''Oh, Sen Yue.'' Wow, did that guy just ask me what my name was?

'' Sen Yue, dangsin eungwi yeopda!''

''Oh, heh!' He said I was cute but I'm already 9 years old. ''Aniyo!'' I said, obviously annoyed.

''Aniyo?'' The guy asked confused.

''Sen Yue!'' Tae Hee sounded mad. ''Dahk chu!'' So I shut up just as she told me.

''Umm. . . I'm very sorry T.O.P. Sen Yue's really stubborn.''

''Aniyo!'' T.O.P. laughed. ''It's actually cute.''

Me and Tae Hee walked away and when we got home she told mom about what happened.

''Aniyo!'' Mom said with a surprised face. ''You did not have a temper tantrum in public.'' My mom is really old school.

''She did.'' Tae Hee smirked.

''Cheetche!'' I gave a Tae Hee a dirty look.

''Sen Yue! Where did you learn such language?!'' Now mom just looked angry.

''Tae Hee.'' I pointed my finger quickly to my cousin.

''Tae Hee! How could you?'' Mom demanded.

''Well, she's gonna learn that word in high school anyway!'' Tae Hee avoided mom's face.

''Don't ever mention that word again, Tae Hee!'' My cousin nodded and went to her room.

Two days later I heard my parents talkingabout moving to Canada. I butted in saying ''Aniyo! I don't want to move to Canada!''

''But your mom will give proper to Yoo Yehn there.'' Dad said.

''Is Tae Hee coming?'' Iasked.

''She can't. She has to stay here.'' Dad replied. The thought of leaving my favourite cousin behind was enough to make me want to to cry but then I realized my family will have a better life in Canada than in Korea.

''Fine, it's okay that we move to Canada. I don't have that much friends here anyway.'' I mumbled in disappointment.

 

**Annyoenghasayo-hello

Dangsinui ireumeun meosip nikka-what is your name

Annyong-the same thing as annyeonghasayo but informal

Dangsin eungwi yeopda-you're cute

Aniyo-no

Dahk chu-shut up

Cheetche-b*tch

 

So guys what did you think of the first chapter? Please comment!!