U GOT JB (1)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were just a simple girl who met a guy named, Im Jaebum. He was your boyfriend. He’s an artist. He courted you right before he became a trainee. Your relationship was secret. You had no problem being with him when he was still a trainee but everything changed when he debuted. Your life became miserable not because of your boyfriend, but because of his fans. They couldn’t accept that your Im Jaebum’s girlfriend. You gain lots of bashers and received hateful comments everyday.

*Checks your twitter account*

@you Why does it has to be you?

@you Jaebum doesn’t deserve a girl like you

@you Jaebum is better with someone else than with you

After seeing these tweets, you got annoyed and turned your laptop off.

“Does it always have to be like this? When will I be living a peaceful life again? Urgh~ Why? Are they pretty enough to bash me? Aish!”

You checked your phone and saw Jaebum’s text.

[ From: Jaebum <3

Hey! Are you alright? ]

“Alright? Do you think I’m alright? Aigooyah~” You got angry. You held your phone tight and replied to him.

[From: My girlfriend <3

Yah! Do I really have to suffer like this? I really don’t know what to do.

Everybody hates me to death. I really wanted to cry...but I must not.

I have to be strong for you. ]

After replying to his text, he immediately called you. As soon as you answered the phone...

“Hey! I’m so sorry.” He sincerely said.

“Yah! Im Jaebum. It’s okay! I’m okay! No need to be sorry.”

“It’s all because of me. I haven’t been thinking. Urgh~”

“I told you I’m okay. It’s alright, eo? We can handle this. You don’t have to blame yourself.”

“I’m so sorry! I’m sorry if I haven’t done anything to protect you. I’m sorry for being a bad boyfriend. I’m sorry for being a burden to you. It’s all because of me.” There was a moment of silent. You couldn’t open your mouth. You prevented yourself from crying.

“I’m going to fix this.” He said. “I’m going to call you later,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter