U GOT JACKSON (2)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Jackson were in a relationship for almost 2 years. You were very in love with each other. You knew everything about him and he knew everything about you. There were no secret between the two of you. That’s what you thought but...

“Go Wang Jackson!”

“Wang Jackson fighting!”

The class gone wild as they were cheering for Jackson. It was your PE day and you were having your taekwondo class.

“Whoa! He is really good.” Your classmates were amazed to see Jackson’s ability. The cheer went loud when Jackson won the match. Everyone was shouting his name.

“Wang Jackson! Wang Jackson! Wang Jackson! Whooooooooooo!”

“Hey! (Your name), is Jackson a taekwondo athlete? He is really amazing.” Your friend asked.

“He never mentioned that he’s an athlete.” You answered.

As soon the game was finished, everyone went to Jackson.

“You were really good.”

“You did great.”

“Jackson, you are amazing!”

“What’s your secret? Did you practice before this game? Were you an athlete before?” Everyone was asking.

“Well, you know. I’m just born with this talent.” Jackson said and laughed hard.

“Aaaaah~ bluffing. Here comes the bluffing king.” Everyone burst into laughing. Jackson saw you and approached you.

“Hey!” Jackson held your hand. “How was I?”

“You did great! You were really amazing! When did you learn those moves?” You continued asking. You were really amazed and even gave him applause.

“Uh~ you know. It’s me! Wang Jackson!” He boastfully said.

“Aigoo~ yes yes, I understand. Because you are Wang Jackson, the bluffing king?” You jokingly said.

“Eey~ even you?” You both laughed. He suddenly gave you a hug. “Want a date this Saturday?” he asked.

“Hmmm~ let me think about it.”

“Why think about it? You don’t want to have a date with me.” He said sadly.

You giggled. “I’m just kidding. Of course! I want to have a date with you.” You pinched his cheeks.

“My girlfriend is being sweet.” He said and hugged you again.

Saturday came. He picked you at your house. You went to the Wonderland. The two of you were having fun.

“Hey! I’ll just go to the toilet. Wait for me here, okay?” You said

“Okay! I’m just here.” He replied.

Jackson was eating when a group of men came.

“It’s been a while, Wang Jackson.” He heard a man from behind. He took a look and was surprised.

“YOU?!? What are you doing here?” he was really surprised to see this guy.

The guy gave him a smirk. “Well, I just wanted to see a friend. It’s been two years since we’ve seen each other, right?”

Suddenly, you went back.

“Hey! I’m done. Sorry for waiting.” You said and noticed the guy infront of him. “Who is he?” You asked.

“You must be his girlfriend? Am I right?” He went close to you. Jackson put his arms across your waist.

“Hi! Yes, I am Jackson’s girlfriend.” You looked at Jackson’s face. He wasn’t saying anything. “Um~ May I know who you guys are?” You asked. The guy looked at Jackson.

“Well, we are Jackson’s friends. We just wanted to see Jackson after two years.” The guy said. “I think Jackson is not happy to see us. We’ll go then. Bye~ See you!” He continued. He glanced back and gave a smirk.

You looked at Jackson. “Is he really your friend? He’s really scary.”

Jackson didn’t say anything. “Hey! Are you alright?” You asked.

“Let’s end this date. Go home safely.” Suddenly, his mood changed. He gave you a forehead kiss and left.

“What is up to him? Why all of a sudden?” You were starting to get worried.

After ending your date, Jackson went home. He was not in himself. He was thinking about the guy earlier. Suddenly, he received a call from an unknown number. He picked it up.

“Hello! Who is this?”

“Jackson!” A familiar voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter