U GOT MARK (1)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was a rich and popular guy in school. With his looks and charm, he could capture once heart. BUT BUT BUT BUT! He was very unsociable. He rarely talked which meant he remained quiet most of the time, but he was not the bully one. He was not just interested with anyone. He might be quiet but, believe it or not, he excelled in class. He got this amazing intelligence.

And here comes you...

You were a transfer student, a student who’s simple. It might not be obvious in your face but you’ve got some brains too and you were a scholar.

“It’s been three months since I transferred here but I haven’t seen that guy talked. I have talked to everyone but I haven’t had a single conversation with him. I never see him smile or laugh. Is he some kind of robot? Or maybe a ghost?” You said to your friend as the two of you were looking to Mark.

“I’ve known him since grade school and he’s really like that. He stays quiet most of the time but he’s really popular.”

“I wonder why his popular. What made him so?” You gave your friend a curious look. She returned it with an “OMG” look.

“Like OH-MY-GOSH! Why are you asking a question with an obvious answer? Can’t you see?” She stood at your back, held your face and turned it to Mark’s direction. “Take a look at him. Is he handsome? Even without moving, he’s still handsome. His eyes, his nose, his lips, his face... sooooooo perfect!” Your friend started daydreaming.

“Aigoo~ she’s out of her mind.” Suddenly, the bell rang. Your teacher entered your class.

“Go back to your seats. Our class is going to start but first, I would like to tell everyone that there’s going to be a quiz competition next month and the principal said that the school’s two representatives would be in our class and that is Ms. (YOU) and the other one is Mr. Mark Tuan. Please stand up so that you’ll be recognized.” Your class teacher stated.

You were really surprised. You were just talking about him earlier and you still couldn’t believe that he’ll going to be your quiz partner. You gave him a look. “How can this be? How can I be pair up with this guy? I haven’t even talked to him.” You thought.

“Ms. (YOU) and Mr. Tuan, please see me after class.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” You answered and bowed. Mark just gave your teacher a bow.

“OMG! You and Mark are going to be partner. This is exciting.” Your friend seemed excited.

“What are you excited about? I suddenly feel nervous.”

After class...

“Hey! I have to go first. You can do it. Just talk to him.” Your friend hurriedly went out.

“Yah!” You tried to stop her. “Aigooyah~ that girl! What should I do? Should I talk to him?” You thought. “Yah yah yah! Are you scared of him? You must not! Talk to him, okay? Talk to him.” You took a deep breath and approached him

“Um~ Excuse me!” You still couldn’t believe that you’re calling him. He just looked at you. “Ah ah~ Hello! You’re Mark, right? I’m (your name). I’m going to be your quiz partner and you’re going to be my quiz partner, too. We’re going to be partners. He he he.” You said and gave him a fake laugh. He just ignored you and continued walking. You just realized what you have said. You felt embarrassed. You hit your head. “What did you just do? It’s shameful. Aigooyah~ that guy is giving me a headache. Who do you think he is? He didn’t even say a single word, not even hello. Ugh!” You thought and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter