U GOT JACKSON (3)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas break. This was the time that everybody had been waiting for, a time away from school and from work. This was a special time to everyone, especially to Jackson and you, because this was also the time you celebrate your anniversary, your second anniversary. You were very excited. On your first anniversary, he brought you to Lotte World and gave you a necklace. You were so curious on what might Jackson give you this time.

“Tomorrow will be the day of our second anniversary. I wonder what he would give me. Anyways, as long as we’re together, it’s the best gift ever.” You thought while looking outside your window. Suddenly, your phone rang. It was a call from Jackson. You answered it immediately.

“What is it?” You asked.

“Pack your things up.” He said

“Why would I pack my things? Where are we going?” You were curious and asked him.

“We are going to Italy. Ha! Ha!” He excitedly said.

“Italy?” You still couldn’t grasp the situation.

“Yes! No more questions. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6am. Bye~ mwah.” He answered and hung up the phone.

“What is he thinking? Why are we going to Italy all of a sudden? Are we going to celebrate our anniversary there?” You asked with confusion. “Yes! It’s our anniversary tomorrow!” Finally, you were on your right mind. You started to pack your things up.

“Clothes check! Toothbrush check! Make up check! Check check check!!! I’m very excited.” You happily said.

The day came. You woke up early. Jackson picked you up.

“Hey! You look very nice on that dress.” Jackson said as he was walking close to you.

“Thank you! You look very handsome.” You replied.

“I know. You don’t have to say it.” You both started laughing. “Happy anniversary!” He sweetly said and kissed you.

“Happy anniversary too.” You replied.

Jackson carried your things and you immediately headed to the airport. After how many hours of flight, you arrived in Italy.

“My really hurts. That was a long flight.” Jackson said.

You giggled. “We are finally here.” You looked around. “This place is really beautiful.” You were really amazed.

“I can see that you are really excited.” Jackson couldn’t take his eyes off you. You just gave him a smile.

“Stop! Stop!” He suddenly said.

“Why? What happen?” You were worried.

“Stop! Stop smiling! You are stealing my heart.” He sweetly said.

“Aigoo~” You hit him. “You are no good when it comes to cheesy lines.” You jokingly said.

“Oops! Sorry.” He said and both of you laugh.

You headed to the hotel. Jackson reserved two rooms, one for you and one for him. Of course, you were not yet married so, one room wasn’t appropriate for you both.

“I’ll see you later. Be ready, okay?” Jackson said as he brought you to your room.

“Yes, I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter