U GOT Jr. (1)

U GOT ME (Oneshot collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You came from a rich family but decided to live in your grandparent’s house when you entered high school. You wanted to have a normal life. You didn’t want to be treated as a princess anymore. You wanted to have true friends. Because when you were on your middle school, you didn’t have true friends. Your so called true friends just made friends with you because you were rich. You gained lots of friends but there were group of girls who started bullying you. You wanted to have a peaceful school year so you just ignored those girls. You were able to hide your identity for five months but there was one guy who discovered it. He was Park Jinyoung, your classmate and the most popular guy in school. You didn’t know that his parents and your parents were actually friends.

It was your Mom’s birthday party so you decided to come.

“Mom! Happy birthday!” You said and gave her a kiss.

“I thought you forgot my birthday.” She hugged you.

“Of course not, Mom.” You smiled.

“Come here! I will introduce you to my friends.”

“Yes, Mom!” You followed her.

“Hello! I would like you to meet my daughter.” Your mom introduced you to her friends.

“This is Mr. and Mrs. Park.”

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you.” You bowed.

“Such a pretty girl. You look like your mom.” Mrs. Park said. You mom just giggled.

“Thank you, Mrs. Park.” You smiled.

“I think you’re on the same age as my son.” Mr. Park said.

“Yeah right. I haven’t seen your son. Where is he?” Your mom asked.

“There he is. Jr., come here.” Mrs. Park called his son.

“Jr.? Same age as me but he’s still called Jr.?” You thought and giggled.

“Mom, don’t call me Jr. in a public place.” The guy said.

“You got some handsome son, my friend.” Your mom said. You were curious so you took a look at him.

“You?” You were both surprised.

“What are you doing here?” You both asked.

“You knew each other?” Your mom asked.

You didn’t know what to do. You felt like it’s the end of the world. Your secret would be revealed.

You couldn’t talk straight. “uh uh um... We are classmates.” You just answered.

“Oh! That’s great.” His mom said.

“Um~ will you please excuse us?” You said and grabbed Jinyoung’s hand. You brought him outside and talked to him.

“Let go of my hands.” He said.

“Um~ Listen. Ah ah ah~ um~ Na now you know.” You still couldn’t talk straight. You tried to calm yourself. You took a deep breath. “Okay! I know what you are thinking but I will explain to you what the reason is. It’s not because I wanted to lie to our classmates but I just wanted to make friends. I didn’t tell them about who I really am because they weren’t even asking, but I will tell them if it’s the right time. I mean I didn’t do it on purpose... but somehow I do it on purpose.” You were seriously out of your mind. You were very nervous and random words just came into your mouth. “Ugh! What is happening to me?” You whispered to yourself. “Just please don’t tell them about this.” You looked at him. He just gave you a serious look and turned around.

“I don’t care about your life.” He said and left.

“What does he mean? Is he going to reveal it or not? Aish! That guy! Is this the end of me?”

Monday came. You went to school and you were very nervous. You thought that your classmates already know about your secret. The moment you entered the classroom, Park Jinyoung went out. You looked at him but he just ignored you and left. You became more nervous.  You took a deep breath and entered the room. You stayed quiet.

“Hey! Good morning!” One of your friends greeted you. You couldn’t look at them.

“Good morning!” You coldly said.

“Hey! Is there something wrong?” Your friend asked.

You were confused. “Why are they acting like they don’t know? Did he really say it or not?” You thought.

“Um~ Did Jinyoung says something?” You confusedly asked.

“What would he say?”

“He didn’t say anything?” You excitedly asked.

“Jinyoung doesn’t talk so much so what would he say?”

“Really?” You happily said. “Aigoo~ I thought I’m going to be dead.” You felt relax.

“You’re weird.” Your other friend said.

“Yes! Yes, I’m weird. Ha Ha Ha.” You laughed.

The bell rang. Classes started. During the lunch break, you decided to approach Jinyoung to thank him. He was sitting on his favourite spot in the canteen and was eating alone.

“Hello!” You greeted and took a seat infront of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter